Windows 10: Windows 10 pro screen blinks for long time after startup and before login. I ran sfc...

Discus and support Windows 10 pro screen blinks for long time after startup and before login. I ran sfc... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 pro screen blinks for long time after startup and before login. I ran sfc /scannow after login it shows no issues, I ran the same command at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by YASSERMI, May 17, 2020.

1. YASSERMI Win User

Windows 10 pro screen blinks for long time after startup and before login. I ran sfc...

Windows 10 pro screen blinks for long time after startup and before login. I ran sfc /scannow after login it shows no issues, I ran the same command at safe mode, it gave a message that it could not be fixed. I ran diagnostic and it said it could not fix the problem.

:)

YASSERMI, May 17, 2020
  2. amitg43 Win User

Windows is taking very long to boot to login screen

Thanks for all the time you and Dalchina spent to find a solution to my problem. Unfortunately, in spite of all attempts, the problem refused to go away!

While searching for a solution on the web, I came across a fellow sufferer's very recent suggestion at answers.microsoft.com. Following the tip, I installed the free version of Windows Repair Tool from tweak.com. Ran this tool and followed the on-screen guides step by step. It took nearly 5 hours to complete and then repeat as suggested by the program. But it was worth it as my problem vanished and this morning, my start up process took only about 1 minute against the earlier 100 minutes!

amitg43, May 17, 2020
  3. Windows startup time is way too long

Hello,

Our company faced a problem after installing latest updates on Windows 7 machines. Issue: Windows startup time is way too long (approximately 3-7 minutes), during this time it displays black screen with blinking cursor or with text "users profile service
    is loading".

Br,

Oleksandra

Frankova Oleksandra, May 17, 2020
  4. amitg43 Win User

Windows 10 pro screen blinks for long time after startup and before login. I ran sfc...

Windows is taking very long to boot to login screen

A correction: Windows Repair Tool is available at tweaking.com and NOT tweak.com. Regret the error.

amitg43, May 17, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 pro screen blinks for long time after startup and before login. I ran sfc... - Similar Threads - pro screen blinks

2. Long time to login to Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Long time to login to Windows: I don't know why but after I turn off my computer for a good 8 hours or so going to sleep and turning it on the next morning and logging into Windows with my pin it can take over 10 seconds at times. But if I turn off my computer and back on in an hour or just restart it it...
  3. Windows 10 20H2] Long loading time black screen before login

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 20H2] Long loading time black screen before login: Hello all, I have a problem with Win10, namely it started to load slower and slower for me. At first, I did not pay much attention (System started time 15/20s) to it until the time increased to 10min (somewhere around June) then something really started to be wrong. I...
  4. Long black screen with cursor before login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Long black screen with cursor before login: I have recently reinstalled Windows 10, after upgrading my hardware (new motherboard, processor, ram and added sdd), but whenever I start my PC, I get to a point where I have a black screen and a cursor before the login screen. It will get to the login screen at one point,...
  5. Long black screen before login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Long black screen before login: Whenever I turn my computer on it will go through the initial boot phases (show the Asus logo, display available drives), but then it just shows a blank monitor (black screen) for about 2 minutes. During this time I don't see my cursor, no keyboard button combination does...
  6. Windows 10 Long Time Booting black screen Before Login Screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Long Time Booting black screen Before Login Screen: Windows 10 Long Time Booting black screen Before Login Screen. This happened after upgrade windows 10, but when I uninstalled the updates still the same, any ideas? How to solve it?...
  7. blinking screen at startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    blinking screen at startup: at startup, desktop computer won't start up. The taskbar and icons blink with a black screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blinking-screen-at-startup/c5ed5cc2-f4a3-4510-9996-ae2b686b2716
  8. Blinking login screen - Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Blinking login screen - Windows 10: Hello team, I am having an issue that just came up recently regarding a constant blinking login screen. The computer will load to the login screen and begin to blink constantly until it finally stops and I am able to login. The blinking can last anywhere from 10 seconds to...
  9. Windows 10 startup screen blinking

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 startup screen blinking: Good morning, Upon starting my laptop this morning, I encountered my startup screen flashing with a round dot loading symbol continuously circling. The screen continued to flash and never load. I proceeded to power down my pc and restart it holding the shift key which...
  10. Long delay before login.

in Windows 10 Support
    Long delay before login.: Just installed Windows 10 on my fathers laptop. Did an upgrade from 8.1 Pro to 10 Pro. Then did a clean install. Same issue. On boot up I see the HP BIOS Logo, then the Windows logo with the spinning dots. Then the screen goes blank, just the backlight for almost 2 full...