Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro Screen Saver Issues

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro Screen Saver Issues in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello Everyone, As I sure I will get this comment right away. Yes I have googled and looked through multiple post to help fix the issues I'm having.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by IsaiahPeterson09, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Pro Screen Saver Issues

Hello Everyone,

As I sure I will get this comment right away. Yes I have googled and looked through multiple post to help fix the issues I'm having. I have even tried working with the support but I have not really gotten far.

Lets start,

I have been having some issues with the screen saver on windows 10 pro, with computers on a domain and computers not connected to a domain.

So my goal is to have the screen savers displaying a slideshow of pictures. Each picture is in jpeg format.

What happens when screen saver mode is enabled it will work and display the slideshow for a day and the next it will just display a black screen. I have to re-map the folder that windows is looking at for the slideshow. This will get the screen saver working one day and I'll end up with a black screen again. It's like groundhog day.

I have done the following things to try to fix this issue. I have confirmed that the current power profile is set to never turn off display and never sleep. In advance power settings I have made sure that the slideshow option is Available. In the advance section I have also turned the setting for hard drive sleep to never. I never read this anywhere just trying what I could to fix the issue.

When I first started I thought maybe it was because the pictures were not the right format so I converted from BMP to Jpeg.

I have used SFC /Scannow oh and my favorite the troubleshooter app which still lead me here.

I have added nolockscreenslideshow regedit edit. this was when I was testing the slideshow option for the lockscreen btw this worked for a lockscreen slide show but it is fancy with transitions.

I have the screen saver enable after 1 minute as well if anyone is asking.

The computer I have been trying to get this to work on is a Intel NUCi7 and I also used a gaming computer that I built for testing.

Hopefully one of you amazing techs have found away of fixing this issue that I have not found

:)

IsaiahPeterson09, Mar 14, 2019
  2. rk3066 Win User

Windows 10 "Bubbles" Screen Saver

Hi guy's,

On Windows 7 the screen saver didn't go to a black screen but it showed the desktop. Not getting that with Windows 10. Whats the deal? Have GTX750Ti

rk3066, Mar 14, 2019
  3. wmcole Win User
    windows 10 screen saver shortcut

Here is what I want: Same access / functionality as in Win 8.1. That is:

• Right-click empty desktop space.
    • Select "Personalize"
    • Get a window with the same screen saver options (turn on / off, select a "screen saver"...) that in Windows 10, Microsoft is forcing me to access through Control Panel -> Appearance and Personalization -> Personalization ->Change Screen Saver.
    The Windows 8.1 two-step process was a much more user-friendly "experience" than is the Windows 10 four-step process.

wmc

wmcole, Mar 14, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Windows 10 Pro Screen Saver Issues

Screen Saver/Desktop/Screen Saver

Hi Jim,

The issue you encountered with screen saver can be due to incorrect screen saver settings. To better isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Have you tried changing the screen saver settings?
    • Are you trying to off the the screen saver?

Meanwhile, you can follow these steps to turn off your screen saver:

• Open Settings and Select Personalization.
    • Click Lock screen, scroll down and choose Screen saver settings.
    • Choose None in the drop-down menu.
    • Select Apply.
    • Click OK.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro Screen Saver Issues

1. Windows 10 Pro Screen Saver Issues - Similar Threads - Pro Screen Saver

2. Issue with the Photos Screen Saver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with the Photos Screen Saver: I know for a fact that not too long ago, when I would select the Photos screen saver, I was given options to select from of how to have the pics animate on the screen. You could have them dissolve, you could have them move slowly across the screen, you could select from a...
  3. Issue with the Photos Screen Saver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with the Photos Screen Saver: I know for a fact that not too long ago, when I would select the Photos screen saver, I was given options to select from of how to have the pics animate on the screen. You could have them dissolve, you could have them move slowly across the screen, you could select from a...
  4. Windows 10 screen saver

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 screen saver: My screen saver has stopped working. I did not change any settings. It simply does not ever start all day long. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-screen-saver/895e4b7e-5fd7-4232-b796-2829b0325499
  5. Windows 10 Screen Saver

Windows 10 Screen Saver: Hi. my screensaver has stopped working the way it did when I first purchased the computer a month ago. It was displaying my photos as the screensaver and it filled the entire screen. It would display one or several photos, they would slowly zoom in and then move on to another...
  6. Screen Saver issue

Screen Saver issue: In screen saver options I have selected photos and I have selected a folder. But, when the screen saver starts other photos comes, which is not from the selected folder. That too, pictures from whatsapp from my phone. The whatsapp pictures are not current too. somehow a...
  7. WIndows 10 screen saver

WIndows 10 screen saver: I been having this problem for a while now. No matter what I do my screen saver doesn't start. I can change screen savers, wait time, etc and nothing happens. The strange thing is my nephews account, on my pc, doesn't have that problem. The screen saver works just fine there,...
  8. Screen savers Windows 10?

Screen savers Windows 10?: How do I find screen savers in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-savers-windows-10/147dc8ce-0bc4-44df-a771-abb64eb9924f
  9. screen saver issue

screen saver issue: I am running windows 10. my screen saver is set to show photos that i have in my photo library. it works great looks great but once it goes into screen saver mode it sticks there and nothing i do can keep it from running photo after photo. I did discover that if i hit...
  10. Bubble Screen saver issue

Bubble Screen saver issue: I have a tablet pc with Windows 10 Home and the bubble screen saver doesn't work like it did win Windows 7. it just shows bubbles with a black background. I would really like to know how to fix this. Please help me....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 pro screen saver issues

2. windows 10 pro screen saver