Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro Screen Saver Issues

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro Screen Saver Issues in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello Everyone, As I sure I will get this comment right away. Yes I have googled and looked through multiple post to help fix the issues I'm having.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by IsaiahPeterson09, Mar 14, 2019 at 1:27 PM.

1. Windows 10 Pro Screen Saver Issues

Hello Everyone,

As I sure I will get this comment right away. Yes I have googled and looked through multiple post to help fix the issues I'm having. I have even tried working with the support but I have not really gotten far.

Lets start,

I have been having some issues with the screen saver on windows 10 pro, with computers on a domain and computers not connected to a domain.

So my goal is to have the screen savers displaying a slideshow of pictures. Each picture is in jpeg format.

What happens when screen saver mode is enabled it will work and display the slideshow for a day and the next it will just display a black screen. I have to re-map the folder that windows is looking at for the slideshow. This will get the screen saver working one day and I'll end up with a black screen again. It's like groundhog day.

I have done the following things to try to fix this issue. I have confirmed that the current power profile is set to never turn off display and never sleep. In advance power settings I have made sure that the slideshow option is Available. In the advance section I have also turned the setting for hard drive sleep to never. I never read this anywhere just trying what I could to fix the issue.

When I first started I thought maybe it was because the pictures were not the right format so I converted from BMP to Jpeg.

I have used SFC /Scannow oh and my favorite the troubleshooter app which still lead me here.

I have added nolockscreenslideshow regedit edit. this was when I was testing the slideshow option for the lockscreen btw this worked for a lockscreen slide show but it is fancy with transitions.

I have the screen saver enable after 1 minute as well if anyone is asking.

The computer I have been trying to get this to work on is a Intel NUCi7 and I also used a gaming computer that I built for testing.

Hopefully one of you amazing techs have found away of fixing this issue that I have not found

:)

IsaiahPeterson09, Mar 14, 2019 at 1:27 PM
  2. rk3066 Win User

Windows 10 "Bubbles" Screen Saver

Hi guy's,

On Windows 7 the screen saver didn't go to a black screen but it showed the desktop. Not getting that with Windows 10. Whats the deal? Have GTX750Ti

3. wmcole Win User
    windows 10 screen saver shortcut

Here is what I want: Same access / functionality as in Win 8.1. That is:

• Right-click empty desktop space.
    • Select "Personalize"
    • Get a window with the same screen saver options (turn on / off, select a "screen saver"...) that in Windows 10, Microsoft is forcing me to access through Control Panel -> Appearance and Personalization -> Personalization ->Change Screen Saver.
    The Windows 8.1 two-step process was a much more user-friendly "experience" than is the Windows 10 four-step process.

wmc

4. Rose Cal Win User

Windows 10 Pro Screen Saver Issues

Screen Saver/Desktop/Screen Saver

Hi Jim,

The issue you encountered with screen saver can be due to incorrect screen saver settings. To better isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Have you tried changing the screen saver settings?
    • Are you trying to off the the screen saver?

Meanwhile, you can follow these steps to turn off your screen saver:

• Open Settings and Select Personalization.
    • Click Lock screen, scroll down and choose Screen saver settings.
    • Choose None in the drop-down menu.
    • Select Apply.
    • Click OK.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Thema:

Windows 10 Pro Screen Saver Issues

1. Windows 10 Pro Screen Saver Issues - Similar Threads - Pro Screen Saver

2. Screen saver

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen saver: Hello, After the last upgrade in January I can't get my screen savers to work. Can someone tell me how to fix this please? Thank you, Maria https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-saver/6ca24ca8-aafb-48e9-9f78-0832dbbc5e48
  3. Screen Saver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Saver: How can I add my personalized screen saver to my Desktop/or Apps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-saver/5a65e443-e744-4f03-8144-46fe788d8c4a
  4. screen saver

screen saver: I want my screen saver to go through all my pictures. It shows the same ones all the time. It is on shuffle . How do I get to see all the pictures and not the same ones all the time. I do not like this version of the picture storage...
  5. Screen savers Windows 10?

Screen savers Windows 10?: How do I find screen savers in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-savers-windows-10/147dc8ce-0bc4-44df-a771-abb64eb9924f
  6. screen saver issue

screen saver issue: I am running windows 10. my screen saver is set to show photos that i have in my photo library. it works great looks great but once it goes into screen saver mode it sticks there and nothing i do can keep it from running photo after photo. I did discover that if i hit...
  7. Bubble Screen saver issue

Bubble Screen saver issue: I have a tablet pc with Windows 10 Home and the bubble screen saver doesn't work like it did win Windows 7. it just shows bubbles with a black background. I would really like to know how to fix this. Please help me....
  8. Screen saver

Screen saver: My screen saver does not work when my computer is turned on. I have to "restart" it and then the screen saver works. I have not added anything or changed anything and all of a sudden for the past four days this has cropped up. I have the bare minimum items in my start up...
  9. No screen saver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No screen saver: I upgraded to Win10 Home yesterday and I cannot get the screensaver to do anything. It never starts no matter which one I use or what time I set it for. 13068
  10. Screen savers

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen savers: In Windows 7 I could press two buttons to do a screen save and then go into @Paint' and paste it. I could then save it as a file. I can't find 'Paint' in Windows 10, has this program been scrapped and if so how do I save a screen print? *Sad 52392