Windows 10: windows 10 pro settings block

Discus and support windows 10 pro settings block in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hie. how do i fix error on time/date settings page to enable me to change or access all the page settings. it only shows "some of these settings are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Wellington Mashatta, Feb 19, 2021.

1. windows 10 pro settings block

hie.

how do i fix error on time/date settings page to enable me to change or access all the page settings. it only shows "some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization".

this has barred other software to run on computer because of the wrong date on the computer.

:)

Wellington Mashatta, Feb 19, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 19, 2021
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Feb 19, 2021
  4. Remon Ont Win User

windows 10 pro settings block

Windows 10 pro edition

Hello Raed,

For us to better assist you with your concern about upgrading to Windows 10 pro edition and how to roll back to Windows 7, we would like to know some additional information first:

• Did you get any error messages or error codes?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

To help you on upgrading your Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro, we suggest that you check this

article
    for information and troubleshooting steps.

You can follow the steps provided below to be able to downgrade to Windows 7:

• Open Settings.
    • Select Update & security.
    • Click Recovery tab.
    • Look for the option to "Go back to Windows 7/8", and click on "Get Started" to begin the process.

Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

windows 10 pro settings block

1. windows 10 pro settings block - Similar Threads - pro settings block

2. AppLocker blocking Windows Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    AppLocker blocking Windows Settings: Hi, I am using a Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB OS version 1607 OS build 14393.0 and I am trying to configure some settings for AppLocker. I have only created the basic rules, but after some time after a gpupdate I have difficulties launching the Windows Settingseven as an...
  3. Colors setting in Windows 10 Pro

Colors setting in Windows 10 Pro: I navigated to COLORS via: Start >> Settings >> Personalization, and set the parameters as follows: Choose your color: Light Transparency effects: ON Choose your accent color Automatically pick an accent color from my background: CHECKED Show accent color on the following...
  4. Windows 10 Pro Block user access to settings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Pro Block user access to settings: We are a small school with a number of laptops running Windows 10 Professional for Student use. Each of these Student Computers has an Admin User login and a Student User login. The Student User on each is a local account (i.e. not Administrator). Students borrow laptops...
  5. Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Settings

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Settings: Is there a way to add the laptop battery level to the lock screen on my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-windows-10-pro-settings/c230b7f9-4857-480e-b8b4-e4e1c5181be2
  6. Windows Defender Blocking Internet on Windows 10 Pro.

Windows Defender Blocking Internet on Windows 10 Pro.: Hello, I have a Dell desktop (XPS) and running Windows 10 Pro OS Build 17134.471 It is a private machine. Yesterday when i switched on the PC, after about an hour, the internet went down and all the browsers were inaccessible (Chrome, IE, Opera etc..). Each one saying...
  7. block access to Windows settings

block access to Windows settings: I have a few computers connected by corporate network. And I need to block users access to the Windows settings and control panel. How can I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/block-access-to-windows-settings/1a0c003b-028e-40df-a0ad-11e1525ac1a7"
  8. Block Suspicious Behaviors Setting (Windows 10)

Block Suspicious Behaviors Setting (Windows 10): Hi Although all my Windows 10 Updates are 'up-to-date', I'm not sure if those Updates include the Windows Redstone 5 Update which (among other things) was suppose to have an 'optional' Security Setting that Users could switch on called: Block Suspicious Behaviors. I've...
  9. Windows 10 Pro Display Settings

Windows 10 Pro Display Settings: I have Windows 10 Pro and need to restore my "Display Settings" to the factory default settings. I hvwe mine all screwed up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_theme/windows-10-pro-display-settings/27521b70-be9a-49a0-a08f-680465824db2
  10. Setting up Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Setting up Windows 10 Pro: Hi, I got a faster computer because I work part time in the 3D industry. So I decided to get Windows 10 Pro as it wasn't that much more in the bundled software that came with my custom rig. I'm very close to shutting down this older machine and bringing this one fully...