Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro shuts down my Bluetooth adapter

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro shuts down my Bluetooth adapter in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Windows 10 Pro with all latest updates keeps shutting down my Bluetooth adapter that I use with my Bluetooth speakers, headset and/or ear buds. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Caesars Ghost, May 12, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Pro shuts down my Bluetooth adapter

My Windows 10 Pro with all latest updates keeps shutting down my Bluetooth adapter that I use with my Bluetooth speakers, headset and/or ear buds. I go into Bluetooth & other devices and the radial indicating where to turn on or off is missing see image after reinstalling and each time I have to go into Device Manager and uninstall the device, then use 'scan for hardware changes' which reinstalls/restarts the Bluetooth device. I have searched long and hard for a 'fix' and mostly see people advising going to various locations and unticking the 'allow Windows to put this

:)

Caesars Ghost, May 12, 2021
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, May 12, 2021
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT211_Mini_Bluetooth_Dongle/

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400|Adapters|ASUS Global

P4-630, May 12, 2021
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Windows 10 Pro shuts down my Bluetooth adapter

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, May 12, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro shuts down my Bluetooth adapter

1. Windows 10 Pro shuts down my Bluetooth adapter - Similar Threads - Pro shuts down

2. My Surface Pro 7 keeps shutting down.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Surface Pro 7 keeps shutting down.: It started with not going in to sleep mode, just shutting down. Now it is shutting down in the middle of me working. It freezes, then there is a brief flash prior to shutting down. Help!...
  3. my windows 10 shuts down randomly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    my windows 10 shuts down randomly: Hello there, to keep it short it happend 4 times now, in 3 days, first i tought my pc needed cleaning, so i cleaned it, 2nd i cleaned it even better, going for every spot. but then it happend again, it just randomly does it, when i do something on it, the shut down process...
  4. windows 10 Pro won't shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 Pro won't shut down: Windows 10 won't shut down using shut down button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-wont-shut-down/9483a8c4-3774-40f4-a032-a052680674ca
  5. windows 10 Pro won't shut down

windows 10 Pro won't shut down: Windows 10 won't shut down using shut down button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-wont-shut-down/9483a8c4-3774-40f4-a032-a052680674ca
  6. windows 10 Pro won't shut down

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Surface Pro Bluetooth adapter keeps shutting off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro Bluetooth adapter keeps shutting off: Windows 10. All updates on software and Surface Pro 6 are up to date. On startup bluetooth works well, then shuts off for no reason. I have tried all the recommended steps for deleting the driver and restarting. None of the driver settings pages have a tab for power...
  8. Surface Pro Bluetooth adapter keeps shutting off

Surface Pro Bluetooth adapter keeps shutting off: Windows 10. All updates on software and Surface Pro 6 are up to date. On startup bluetooth works well, then shuts off for no reason. I have tried all the recommended steps for deleting the driver and restarting. None of the driver settings pages have a tab for power...
  9. Shutting down issues with my windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Shutting down issues with my windows 10: Hello, My laptop dell is showing shut down on screen, and nothing is happening further. Please help me. Refer the picture attached. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shutting-down-issues-with-my-windows-10/2cd27ad9-7e7b-49cf-8738-70574ef1117c
  10. My Surface Pro 6 will not shut down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Surface Pro 6 will not shut down: My Surface Pro 6, running Windows 10, is stuck on the sign out screen. Little circle just keeps swirling and swirling. I have tried holding down the power button. The screen flickers, but nothing else happens. I have removed the power cord, the external drive and the...