Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro sign in issue. Can't enter my PIN to sign in

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro sign in issue. Can't enter my PIN to sign in in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 10 Pro sign in issue. Can't enter my PIN to sign in not go to Boot options from restarting and pressing F8/F12... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MD Khaleque, Feb 5, 2023.

1. Windows 10 Pro sign in issue. Can't enter my PIN to sign in

Windows 10 Pro sign in issue. Can't enter my PIN to sign in not go to Boot options from restarting and pressing F8/F12

:)

MD Khaleque, Feb 5, 2023
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Windows 10 PIN Sign-in

Hi Pat,

It is possible that the PIN set in an earlier build does not work after reinstalling Windows 10. To better assist you, we'd like clarify few things:

• Which build and version of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using before reinstalling Windows?
    • Have you tried resetting your PIN?
    • Did you get any error messages after you verified the PIN you entered?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    on how you can reset your PIN.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Feb 5, 2023
  3. Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Feb 5, 2023
  4. Windows 10 Pro sign in issue. Can't enter my PIN to sign in

Disable Sign In PIN

Hi I'm Peter an independent advisor, if you want to disable Windows 10 PIN sign in option, you can do it in this way.

Step 1: Press Windows and R key on the keyboard and enter gpedit.msc on Run open box. Then, press Enter or click the OK button to access Local Group Policy Editor.

run gpedit.msc

Step 2: In this interface, access Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Systems > Logon > Turn on PIN sign-in.

turn on PIN sign in option

Step 3: Double click Turn on PIN sign-in, and set this option to Disabled. Then click OK and Apply button. After that, the PIN sign in option is disabled.

PeterFlynn4, Feb 5, 2023
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro sign in issue. Can't enter my PIN to sign in

1. Windows 10 Pro sign in issue. Can't enter my PIN to sign in - Similar Threads - Pro sign issue

2. Can't sign in to Windows PIN issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign in to Windows PIN issues: I opened my computer to find that i needed to enter my pin instead of use my fingerprint. I'm not sure why this happened, maybe my kids were trying to sign in. I then asked me to enter a phrase A1B2C3, this allowed me to enter my pin which I did. It appeared to be incorrect...
  3. Can't sign in to Windows PIN issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't sign in to Windows PIN issues: I opened my computer to find that i needed to enter my pin instead of use my fingerprint. I'm not sure why this happened, maybe my kids were trying to sign in. I then asked me to enter a phrase A1B2C3, this allowed me to enter my pin which I did. It appeared to be incorrect...
  4. Can't sign in to Windows PIN issues

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't sign in to Windows PIN issues: It then told me to restart the computer and try again. This has been an endless loop.I checked the sign-in options where only fingerprint and pin appeared. There was no option to log in with my Microsoft password.There is no option to reset pin.Anyone have any ideas?...
  5. Unable to enter PIN on sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to enter PIN on sign in: Neither my keyboard on the laptop nor the stand alone keyboard allows me to enter my start up PIN - the only way I can gain access is by resetting the PIN. Then both keyboards work. However when it powers off, the same issue happens. The on screen keyboard does not work...
  6. Unable to enter PIN on sign in

Unable to enter PIN on sign in: Neither my keyboard on the laptop nor the stand alone keyboard allows me to enter my start up PIN - the only way I can gain access is by resetting the PIN. Then both keyboards work. However when it powers off, the same issue happens. The on screen keyboard does not work...
  7. Windows 10 Pro sign in issue. Can't enter my PIN to sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Pro sign in issue. Can't enter my PIN to sign in: Windows 10 Pro sign in issue. Can't enter my PIN to sign in not go to Boot options from restarting and pressing F8/F12 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-sign-in-issue-cant-enter-my-pin-to/448dd349-d74e-4dec-b1e7-07d7dee92e22
  8. Windows 10 Pro sign in issue. Can't enter my PIN to sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro sign in issue. Can't enter my PIN to sign in: Windows 10 Pro sign in issue. Can't enter my PIN to sign in not go to Boot options from restarting and pressing F8/F12 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-sign-in-issue-cant-enter-my-pin-to/448dd349-d74e-4dec-b1e7-07d7dee92e22
  9. PIN sign in issue.

PIN sign in issue.: My laptop rejects my PIN # saying that my corporation requires me to change my PIN. This is a personal laptop that I occasionally use on my work network. I am signed into my personal account. Facial recognition will not work until I change my PIN. I would prefer to keep my...
  10. Entering a Pin to sign in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Entering a Pin to sign in: I cannot login to my microsoft word account as it requires me to provide a pin (that I can't remember). The system advises me to go to the Settings page then the account page and so forth in order to resolve it however, another one of my accounts is logged onto my laptop....