Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro Startup Sound

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro Startup Sound in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am working on someone else's machine so not one that is listed in my profile, but it's a Dell 5580 laptop. I changed the startup pic to something I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Electroencephalotography, Sep 25, 2022.

1. Windows 10 Pro Startup Sound

I am working on someone else's machine so not one that is listed in my profile, but it's a Dell 5580 laptop. I changed the startup pic to something I put on that hard drive without too much trouble but the sound is proving to be a lot more difficult. I want to use a clip of a song that I saved into the c:windows/media folder on that machine, I used a 3rd party piece of software to create a 20 second clip in that program's native language, then converted it to an MP4 file on a Mac, then using another Mac program made it a wav file. I am reading slightly different steps to take on various sit

:)

Electroencephalotography, Sep 25, 2022

2. Windows Startup Sound

Hi Peck,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As per the previous posts I understand that you are referring to Startup sounds in Windows 10.

If so, I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Make sure that your device speakers are working fine before performing the troubleshooting steps.

• Right click on the Volume icon on the Task bar.

• Select Sounds option from the list.

• Select Sounds tab.

• Check mark on Play Windows Startup sound option.

• Under Program Events: click on any option and under Sounds: select Windows Startup from the list.

• Click on Browser button and select a
      Sound

• Try to restart the computer and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 25, 2022
  3. Windows 10 Startup Sound

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to set sounds:

• Right click on the Sound icon from the System Tray and click on Sounds.
    • Browse for the sound and click on apply and Ok.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Sep 25, 2022
  4. Avedis53 Win User

Windows 10 Pro Startup Sound

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Sep 25, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro Startup Sound

1. Windows 10 Pro Startup Sound - Similar Threads - Pro Startup Sound

2. Windows 10 Pro Startup Sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro Startup Sound: I am working on someone else's machine so not one that is listed in my profile, but it's a Dell 5580 laptop. I changed the startup pic to something I put on that hard drive without too much trouble but the sound is proving to be a lot more difficult. I want to use a clip of a...
  3. Windows 10 Pro Startup Sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Pro Startup Sound: I am working on someone else's machine so not one that is listed in my profile, but it's a Dell 5580 laptop. I changed the startup pic to something I put on that hard drive without too much trouble but the sound is proving to be a lot more difficult. I want to use a clip of a...
  4. Startup sound for windows 10

Startup sound for windows 10: Hi everyone, who read this post. Can you give me the startup sound for windows 10, please? The startup sound win 10 look like windows 7 and vista. Thank you so much!...
  5. Windows 10 Startup Sound

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Startup Sound: Hello, I want to ask how to change the startup sound of Windows 10, not the logon or logoff sound. I can't find the menu like other windows sound to change. Please help : [ATTACH] I just wanna change the sound....
  6. Windows 10 Startup Sound

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Startup Sound: Hey, I just want to share that Microsoft needs to add a feature to put a feature inWindows 10 Pro or Home that can add any startup sound instead of theWindows 7/Vista sound because I badly want XP sound in my computer... so I want it in the next update of Windows 10......
  7. Windows 10 startup sound

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 startup sound: How to change the windows 10 start up sound from the sounds list ? Because the log on and off dosent appear in the list. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-startup-sound/3a5bbdae-b308-44e2-8f0b-6473cf1f93f4
  8. Changing Win 10 Pro Startup & Wake Sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing Win 10 Pro Startup & Wake Sound: I've tried everything and scoured the web for a way to turn off or even change that "ding ding ding ding sound that I absolutely can not stand. Its horrible to me. I turned off fast-boot, changed the actual startup sound to a old win95 sound byte wav file. Nothing works....
  9. Windows 10 startup sound

Windows 10 startup sound: i got a question. I have Windows 10 build number 1803 installed. And Ever since the update the windows startup sound will not come on if its the regular default or any other windows default wallpaper. IT will only work when i have a theme installed and i just need to know why...
  10. Windows 10 startup sound

Windows 10 startup sound: I have enabled the start up sound but I am unable to hear it when my laptop starts. I can hear it when I re-start the laptop but when I switch it on after shutting it down, I am not able to hear the startup sound. Please help!...