Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro stuck in a loop

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro stuck in a loop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The PC is a Lenovo Thinkcentre extra thin/small. I have found it impossible to get a display on the monitor, and have to restart it. The only sign of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MurrayMuspratt-Rouse, Sep 2, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Pro stuck in a loop

The PC is a Lenovo Thinkcentre extra thin/small. I have found it impossible to get a display on the monitor, and have to restart it. The only sign of its state is that one of the lights next to the power on switch is on solid - not flashing. I wish I knew which light it is - there are two, one above the other on the immediate left of the power button. It is the upper one that is on solid - not a flicker from the lower. Can anyone suggest what I can do to find out what is happening?

It is a puzzlement!

Murray

:)

MurrayMuspratt-Rouse, Sep 2, 2020

2. Computer Stuck in Boot Loop

Hi,

We are glad that you tried some troubleshooting steps to fix the issue, but usually the issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, we suggest to check this thread and look for Deepika Gowda answer. It contains troubleshooting
    steps pertaining to the issue:
    Computer stuck with a reboot loop on Windows 10

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Sep 2, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    BIOS stuck in a loop.

Hello,

We would like to ask some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried to boot in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check the solutions provided on the links below:

BIOS-loop

Stuck-in-BIOS-loop

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Sep 2, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Pro stuck in a loop

Windows stuck on previous restoring loop

Hi Mandy,

When an update to a newer version of Windows 10 is not successfully installed the device will automatically rollback to the previous version. If the device is stuck in a loop of restoring the previous version of Windows, this could be caused by system files
    that got corrupted. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Were there any other changes made prior to the issue occurring?
    • Were there any error messages that showed up when you saw the restore loop?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you completed?

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Sep 2, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro stuck in a loop

1. Windows 10 Pro stuck in a loop - Similar Threads - Pro stuck loop

2. Windows 10 stuck in bios loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 stuck in bios loop: Hello everyone,As stated in the subject, my computer, a Asus Zenbook 3, is stuck in a bios loop.I had a series of crashes and everytime my computer resetted it opened the bios menu. I was able to close it and open my session, but not anymore.Now everytime I turn my computer...
  3. Windows 10 stuck in "Repair Loop"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 stuck in "Repair Loop": Hi All,I booted my pc and it started a repair process. I thought it was die to a botched update.I have tried the solutions listed at https://appuals.com/how-to-fix-automatic-repair-couldnt-repair-your-pc-on-windows-10/ On bootrec.exe /rebuildbcd it did pick up an OS on E, not...
  4. Windows 10 stuck in "Repair Loop"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 stuck in "Repair Loop": Hi All,I booted my pc and it started a repair process. I thought it was die to a botched update.I have tried the solutions listed at https://appuals.com/how-to-fix-automatic-repair-couldnt-repair-your-pc-on-windows-10/ On bootrec.exe /rebuildbcd it did pick up an OS on E, not...
  5. Windows 10 stuck in loop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 stuck in loop.: My windows 10 is stuck in a loop. It just takes a long time to boot up, and then it just asks for language. Then it opens WinRE, i hit one of the options. Then it just repeats. submitted by /u/johncaling40 [link] [comments]...
  6. Windows 10 stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 stuck in boot loop: Hi. My computer's been stuck in a boot loop since January after it tried to update Windows and I kind of need it now. It will show the Windows loading screen then it will say "attempting to recover installation..." but then it will immediately say "undoing changes made to...
  7. Windows 10 stuck in restart loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 stuck in restart loop: Last night my computer hit an error and restarted twice, then went back to working fine. Today it worked for about an hour or so, then hit the same error and is now stuck in infinite restart error. Please note I have TRIED MANY TIMES to access safe mode. The closest I got...
  8. Surface Pro stuck on restoring windows loop

Surface Pro stuck on restoring windows loop: Every time windows 10 tries to update itself on my surface pro i quickly turn off the device as i don't want the blasted update. It ruins functionality in my art programs and I just really don't like it at all. However, this time after doing my semi usual routine of seeing...
  9. Windows 10 Pro: After update system is stuck in rebooting loop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro: After update system is stuck in rebooting loop: Hello, I have new Surface book 2 13.5" for graphic design and so far it worked great until today. System updated and restarted and stuck in rebooting loop. Since then I can't do anything. I went through several hundreds of forum pages, youtube tutorials, but nothing works...
  10. teclast pro x2 stuck in boot loop

teclast pro x2 stuck in boot loop: My mom recently brought me back a windows tablet from china. A Teclast Pro X2, It came with a Chinese version of windows and I was trying to see if I could get the os to change to english if I did a reset on the machine. it seemed to be going pretty well but now it's stuck in...