Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro stuck on loading screen with only logo (no loading circle) on my Macbook Pro...

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro stuck on loading screen with only logo (no loading circle) on my Macbook Pro... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/reemhaidar [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/reemhaidar, Nov 4, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Pro stuck on loading screen with only logo (no loading circle) on my Macbook Pro...

/u/reemhaidar, Nov 4, 2020

2. Windows stucks on load screen sometimes

Hello.

I've recently switched from 7 to 10.

Problem is, sometimes (and NOT every time) it just stucks on load screen with a blue Windows logo. it gets fixed by a restart and next load would be fine, but it's just a pain now. "Random" stucks on load screen?

Any bright ideas?

I've already tried sfc /scannow , defragging + checking hard disks.

I preferably don't want to install or rollback windows since i gotta install apps again.

Specs:

RAM: 6 GB

CPU: G620 2.6GHZ dual core

GPU: Nvidia GT 430

*:Note that circling dots are not appearing while stuck. I mean that's just a black screen with a windows logo in the middle.

**: Sometimes i feel there may be a performance reduce. maybe it's related?

Thanks in advance.

SacredWicked, Nov 4, 2020
  3. Stuck on black screen after Windows 10 loading screen

My computer is getting stuck on the black screen between the Windows 10 logo with loading circle and the login screen.

The first couple times it happened today, I pressed the reset button and then it loaded just fine (though I had an extended black screen between logging in and the desktop loading).

Sometimes I get all the way through to the desktop loading, but then it goes black and stays black after that.

I had a power outage and power surge earlier today, so I don't know if that is at all responsible for this.

leftisthominid, Nov 4, 2020
  4. jasoryeh Win User

Windows 10 Pro stuck on loading screen with only logo (no loading circle) on my Macbook Pro...

Windows stuck in looping loading, cannot repair with installation disk

I have Windows 10 Pro and my computer just recently started acting up freezing after logging in on the desktop(nothing responds except the mouse, no animations, not responding messages, just basically an image and a functioning cursor). After a few restarts it gets stuck in the loading circle and can no longer open into safe mode. I've tried letting it "prepare to repair" but it never loads. I got myself a fresh installation media to reinstall or repair, but that also get stuck in the circle loading screen with the bour windows logo. Nothing that is Windows related that can repair or reinstall my reinstallation can start.

jasoryeh, Nov 4, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro stuck on loading screen with only logo (no loading circle) on my Macbook Pro...

1. Windows 10 Pro stuck on loading screen with only logo (no loading circle) on my Macbook Pro... - Similar Threads - Pro stuck loading

2. Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle: So basically i started my pc and saw a blue screen saying something about an automatic repair and i just clicked the left button and now started up again and am stuck on a black screen with the spinning loading circle ab please help fr fr...
  3. windows update won't load stuck on hp logo with circle spinning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows update won't load stuck on hp logo with circle spinning: windows update won't load stuck on hp logo with circle spinning*Moved from Windows insider. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-wont-load-stuck-on-hp-logo-with/3e71eb9a-4e0c-4319-8f78-8e5e99ed6266
  4. windows update won't load stuck on hp logo with circle spinning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows update won't load stuck on hp logo with circle spinning: windows update won't load stuck on hp logo with circle spinning*Moved from Windows insider. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-wont-load-stuck-on-hp-logo-with/3e71eb9a-4e0c-4319-8f78-8e5e99ed6266
  5. Hp laptop not loading and stuck on the hp logo with loading circle.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hp laptop not loading and stuck on the hp logo with loading circle.: My hp laptop is stuck with the hp logo. I done the computer test with the esc button as and it passed all the teats, I tried going to system recovery but it says "please wait" and then after some time it fails to start and keeps restarting. The same thing happens when it says...
  6. Hp laptop not loading and stuck on the hp logo with loading circle.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hp laptop not loading and stuck on the hp logo with loading circle.: My hp laptop is stuck with the hp logo. I done the computer test with the esc button as and it passed all the teats, I tried going to system recovery but it says "please wait" and then after some time it fails to start and keeps restarting. The same thing happens when it says...
  7. Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle.: Before this happen I opened task manager my cpu was at 100% used while I had no apps open i decided to restart my pc after that it just got stuck on the spinning circle. Tried to full restart my pc but i didn’t let me and i don’t know what to do. I’m not sure what it is. I...
  8. Loaded Windows 10 Pro, no will not load. Blank screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Loaded Windows 10 Pro, no will not load. Blank screen: I loaded Win10 Pro from Microsoft using the digital the digital download. Tried to boot the computer up after an interruption, got nothing but a blank screen. The computer is basically dead....
  9. Stuck in a black screen after windows logo with loading circle shows up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in a black screen after windows logo with loading circle shows up: Happened after I had updated my computer. Additionally, when I the access advanced options my keyboard stops working so I cant even do anything while in those settings (although my mouse still works) submitted by /u/Shudoge [link] [comments]...
  10. Stuck at logo loading.

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck at logo loading.: Hi all, For the past few months my computer has been freezing with loud buzzing sound. Had to force a restart. Just last week I took my pc apart and cleaned it. Tested the ram. Did prime95 and furmark test and had no issues or freezing. Had no issues after a few days of...