Windows 10: Windows 10 pro stuttering every 1-2 seconds even after a fresh install

Discus and support Windows 10 pro stuttering every 1-2 seconds even after a fresh install in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have recently had to reinstall my OS and have done so, now it stutters every second or other second. By stutter, I mean that any audio I am playing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KonradSzawala1, Nov 29, 2020.

1. Windows 10 pro stuttering every 1-2 seconds even after a fresh install

I have recently had to reinstall my OS and have done so, now it stutters every second or other second. By stutter, I mean that any audio I am playing will "freeze" and the same with the mouse curser.

I have read many forums about this issue but none of them have helped me resolve this it. I have tried to reinstall windows many times, as well as update my audio and graphics drivers. I have even updated my BIOS, and after that didn't help, I rolled back to an older version and still no success.

PC specs:

MSI Z270 Gaming M5

2x8GB RAM 3200mhz

i7-7700k quad core

1TB m.2 OS SSD

GTX 960 4GB

Windows 10 Pro

Any help will be much appreciated.

:)

KonradSzawala1, Nov 29, 2020
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Nov 29, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Nov 29, 2020
  4. Windows 10 pro stuttering every 1-2 seconds even after a fresh install

Windows 10 stutters every 2 seconds

Hi,

Usually, when a hardware is not working as it used to, the first thing we can look at is the drivers related to its graphics and display. It can either be outdated or incompatible that is why the display stutters. For better assistance, please answer the
    following questions.

• Does the screen still flicker when you open Task Manager?
    • What is the current build and version of your Windows 10? You may check it by following these steps: Press
      Windows key + R, type "winver" and hit
      Enter

At the same time, you can update the drivers of your device by following the steps provided in this

article

We'll be waiting for your update.

Dennis Mop, Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 pro stuttering every 1-2 seconds even after a fresh install

1. Windows 10 pro stuttering every 1-2 seconds even after a fresh install - Similar Threads - pro stuttering every

2. My computer Stutters/Freezes for 0.1 second every 1 second

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer Stutters/Freezes for 0.1 second every 1 second: 2 days ago I had installed a nvidia driver update version 535.98 after that while playing games, making games in unity or watching videos my computer started to stutter for 0.1 seconds every 1 second. Thinking this was a problem of driver I have installed my old nvidia driver...
  3. My computer Stutters/Freezes for 0.1 second every 1 second

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer Stutters/Freezes for 0.1 second every 1 second: 2 days ago I had installed a nvidia driver update version 535.98 after that while playing games, making games in unity or watching videos my computer started to stutter for 0.1 seconds every 1 second. Thinking this was a problem of driver I have installed my old nvidia driver...
  4. Windows 10 stutters every few seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 stutters every few seconds: This has been a problem for months now. Every few seconds, all apps on my computer freezes for half a second. While writing, the computer still register my input while stuttering. The mouse's movement and audio is uneffected by the stuttering. When i look into Task Manager,...
  5. BSOD every day, even after fresh install

BSOD every day, even after fresh install: Hello there!Well I've been having BSODs very often, sometimes twice in the same hour, some days I don't have any.This is my systemI've already ran memtest+ a few times and it never found an issue, even went a few days with two sticks of ram out, since the issue was still...
  6. Stuttering after fresh Windows install

Stuttering after fresh Windows install: Hello, I did a fresh install of Windows 10 on my PC, and I have been getting stuttering since, mostly in games. I had not had such problems previously. I have made sure to uninstall and reinstall my display adapter and install the newest drivers for it. Am I missing...
  7. constant stutter every 10 seconds

constant stutter every 10 seconds: getting a constant system stutter every 6 seconds. mouse pauses, anything running pauses for half a second constantly just re installed windows 10 to an older dell inspirion 15 laptop. also replaced hard drive, memory card and battery. when ran diagnostic and getting this...
  8. AMD Driver causing 1 second stutter every two seconds.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD Driver causing 1 second stutter every two seconds.: Hello, recently I swopped my HDD for an SSD and installed a fresh version of windows 10 on my Laptop. I Updated all the drivers and my whole PC started to stutter/freeze every 2 seconds. I found out the problem was the graphics driver. So I Rolled back onto an older version...
  9. .1 second d stuttering every 1.5 second day exactly

.1 second d stuttering every 1.5 second day exactly: This lroblem occured occured knce before where my computer was stuttering very routinely every second or so. I was able to stop it by getting a new hard drive, but the problem came back maybe a month after. The stuttering wasnt only during running video games, but also on the...
  10. Computer Restarts Every 2 Minutes After Fresh Install of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Restarts Every 2 Minutes After Fresh Install of Windows 10: I have been working on a problem with my computer for 2 days. (Technically, it's my son's computer.) He was playing a game on Friday night when suddenly the computer shut down and then restarted. After shutting down and restarting twice, he can get into Safe Mode. He was...