Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro suddenly becomes not activated after upgrading to (10.0.17763.55)

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro suddenly becomes not activated after upgrading to (10.0.17763.55) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My Windows 10 Pro was upgraded from Win 8 Pro some years ago. It had been activated and signed into with a Microsoft account. I can see my Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AnthonyTsang2015, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Pro suddenly becomes not activated after upgrading to (10.0.17763.55)

My Windows 10 Pro was upgraded from Win 8 Pro some years ago. It had been activated and signed into with a Microsoft account. I can see my Windows 10 Pro in the device list of my Microsoft account.

Suddenly I found that my Windows is now not activated with error code: 0xC004C003. Activation Troubleshooting said "We found a Windows 10 Home digital license for this device running Windows 10 Pro." It happened after a few days I installed Windows Update for (10.0.17763.55)!

Anyone knows what is wrong?

:)

AnthonyTsang2015, Nov 8, 2018
  2. Laurijan Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I bought Windows 7 Pro OEM key from G2Play.net for 12€ to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro - worked like a charm but be advised if you buy a OEM key you can not download the Win 7 iso from microsoft and have to get it elsewhere.

Laurijan, Nov 8, 2018
  3. 95Viper Win User

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Laurijan Win User

Windows 10 Pro suddenly becomes not activated after upgrading to (10.0.17763.55)

Hi!

I signed up in the windows insider program and got windows 10 free - the windows 10 insider preview updated to windows 10 pro.
    Today i got another SSD and did a raid 0 on my system forcing me to do a clean install of windows but now it wont activate anymore.
    Signing in with my microsoft account that was linked to the insider program didnt help.
    Maybe i got this problem since i quit the insider program for several days and signed up again after i found out that my win 10 wont activate anymore.
    Any ideas how to fix it?

Lauri

Laurijan, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro suddenly becomes not activated after upgrading to (10.0.17763.55)

1. Windows 10 Pro suddenly becomes not activated after upgrading to (10.0.17763.55) - Similar Threads - Pro suddenly becomes

2. Activation on Windows 10 17763

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation on Windows 10 17763: Split from this thread. Hi I've been part of the Windows Insider Programme from its inception. I'm running Windows 10 Pro - a free upgrade/migration from Windows 7 and then via Windows 8. For the last few years I have seldom done much development, except migrating from...
  3. My Windows become not activated after purchasing Windows 10 Pro Upgrade License

My Windows become not activated after purchasing Windows 10 Pro Upgrade License: I hope someone could really help me here as I purchased a Windows 10 Pro upgrade license worth P7,299.00(this is in Philippine Peso). After the purchase, and clicking Install. It didn't go through with error that something went wrong. I retried it to no luck. I used to have...
  4. Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro but become Windows 10 Enterprise and activation is failing

Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro but become Windows 10 Enterprise and activation is failing: Hello, I have purchased and upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from Home using Windows Store yesterday. But my Windows has become Windows 10 Enterprise and activation is failing by 0xC004F211. What should I do?...
  5. Windows 10 Home upgrade to Pro becomes not activated Enterprise?

Windows 10 Home upgrade to Pro becomes not activated Enterprise?: This is the second time in a row where I've upgraded a PC from Windows 10 Home to Pro via the Microsoft Store on the machine. However, upon restarting I get the message that shows that Windows isn't activated and in the computer properties it shows that the machine is now...
  6. Windows 10 Not Activated After Home to Pro Upgrade

Windows 10 Not Activated After Home to Pro Upgrade: Hello -- I recently upgraded my three-month old Razer Blade laptop from Windows 10 Home to Pro using the Windows Store. I then restarted, enabled Bitlocker on my C: drive, then added a PIN to my that drive after enabling "Require PIN" in Group Policy Editor. A day after...
  7. Clean upgrade of Windows 10 Pro to 17763 demotes to Home edition

Clean upgrade of Windows 10 Pro to 17763 demotes to Home edition: I have had Windows 10 Professional Build 17134 running and Activated since 07/18/2018 (slmgr shows a Partial Product Key of 3V66T). I am now attempting to do a clean install of Windows 10 Professional Build 17763 from a MediaCreationTool1809.exe-generated .iso, but it...
  8. Windows 10 Pro has become not activated

Windows 10 Pro has become not activated: My Windows 10 Pro - Version 1803 (OS Build 17134.472) has become not activated. "We can't activate Windows on this device because we can't connect to your organisation's server. Make sure that you're connected to your organisation's network and try again. If you continue...
  9. Activating Windows 10 Pro After a Hardware Upgrade!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activating Windows 10 Pro After a Hardware Upgrade!: I followed all the steps to linking my Windows 10 Pro to my Microsoft account so that I could upgrade my hardware, reinstall Windows 10 Pro, and activate it, but it's not working. I'm signed into my Microsoft account. I tried the activation troubleshooter, selecing that I...
  10. Windows 10 Pro suddenly become Windows 10 Enterprise.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro suddenly become Windows 10 Enterprise.: So today when I woke up, my activated Windows 10 Pro became UNACTIVATED Windows 10 Enterprise. Before my windows 10 pro is like this(image below) NOTE: Not my image but this is the same as mine. [ATTACH] Now I have this: [ATTACH] What to do with this? Please...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 not activated after upgrading to windows 10 pro

2. windows 10 pro not activated