Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro suddenly becomes not activated after upgrading to (10.0.17763.55)

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro suddenly becomes not activated after upgrading to (10.0.17763.55) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My Windows 10 Pro was upgraded from Win 8 Pro some years ago. It had been activated and signed into with a Microsoft account. I can see my Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AnthonyTsang2015, Nov 8, 2018.

1. AnthonyTsang2015 Win User

Windows 10 Pro suddenly becomes not activated after upgrading to (10.0.17763.55)

My Windows 10 Pro was upgraded from Win 8 Pro some years ago. It had been activated and signed into with a Microsoft account. I can see my Windows 10 Pro in the device list of my Microsoft account.

Suddenly I found that my Windows is now not activated with error code: 0xC004C003. Activation Troubleshooting said "We found a Windows 10 Home digital license for this device running Windows 10 Pro." It happened after a few days I installed Windows Update for (10.0.17763.55)!

Anyone knows what is wrong?

:)

AnthonyTsang2015, Nov 8, 2018
  2. Laurijan Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I bought Windows 7 Pro OEM key from G2Play.net for 12€ to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro - worked like a charm but be advised if you buy a OEM key you can not download the Win 7 iso from microsoft and have to get it elsewhere.

Laurijan, Nov 8, 2018
  3. 95Viper Win User

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Laurijan Win User

Windows 10 Pro suddenly becomes not activated after upgrading to (10.0.17763.55)

Hi!

I signed up in the windows insider program and got windows 10 free - the windows 10 insider preview updated to windows 10 pro.
    Today i got another SSD and did a raid 0 on my system forcing me to do a clean install of windows but now it wont activate anymore.
    Signing in with my microsoft account that was linked to the insider program didnt help.
    Maybe i got this problem since i quit the insider program for several days and signed up again after i found out that my win 10 wont activate anymore.
    Any ideas how to fix it?

Lauri

Laurijan, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Pro suddenly becomes not activated after upgrading to (10.0.17763.55) - Similar Threads - Pro suddenly becomes

2. Windows 10 pro activation after reset

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 pro activation after reset: Hello, I bought Lenovo yoga 460 on eBay. it was used before and his owner before selling it reseted windows. Now I'm trying to activate it but having some problems. First off all, when I'm going to activation page, it is blank. After some time it starts to show activation...
  3. Windows 10 Home upgrade to Pro failed to activate

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home upgrade to Pro failed to activate: I have been running Windows 10 Home on my Dell XPS8700 PC for over a year, but I decided to upgrade to the Pro version. I used the link in the settings under Activation and it took me to the Microsoft Store. I paid the upgrade fee and it seemed to upgrade no problem. But when...
  4. Windows 10 pro activation

Windows 10 pro activation: Hi, please help! My windows license kept prompting going to expire and now its expire. Error code 0xC004F074 I have my original product key and yet it doesn't work. I thought windows do not expire. Please help! Will rebooting the system help? Rina...
  5. Windows 10 pro activation

Windows 10 pro activation: Why are we having such basic issues as activation not working properly after a machine has been in production for over a year? Maybe you need to rehire your testers. We've had nothing but issues with windows updates the last year. Makes a guy want to switch over to red hat....
  6. WIndows 10 activation after motherboard upgrade

WIndows 10 activation after motherboard upgrade: Hi, I have just upgraded my motherboard and have to re-activate windows. When I select the device via the troubleshooter I get the message that I can't reactivate. Looking at my Microsoft account I can see that the machine is listed twice (once for each motherboard). Do I...
  7. Windows 10: Sudden activation Error

Windows 10: Sudden activation Error: Having had a legitimate copy of Win10x64 Pro since release, today I have been presented with an activation error (0xC004C003). Running the trouble shooter tells me that I I have a Win10 HOME licence (which is a false statement). Looking at my MS account online it clearly...
  8. Windows 10 Pro activation

Windows 10 Pro activation: I have windows 10 pro license linked to Microsoft account. I purchased a new laptop with windows 10 home, how do I upgrade to windows 10 pro with the license linked to my Microsoft account? PS : I have tried reinstalling windows 10 afresh and tried to activating by...
  9. Windows 10 Pro suddenly become Windows 10 Enterprise.

Windows 10 Pro suddenly become Windows 10 Enterprise.: So today when I woke up, my activated Windows 10 Pro became UNACTIVATED Windows 10 Enterprise. Before my windows 10 pro is like this(image below) NOTE: Not my image but this is the same as mine. [ATTACH] Now I have this: [ATTACH] What to do with this? Please...
  10. Windows 10 Pro will not activate

Windows 10 Pro will not activate: Hi everyone! I'm in a bit of trouble, my Windows 10 will not activate. Before Win 10 my laptop was running Windows 7 Professional, (legal license offcourse), when Windows 10 was released i performed the upgrade through Windows Update. The installation went smoothly...