Windows 10: Windows 10 pro system drivers

Discus and support Windows 10 pro system drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Well I have discovered that all of my system drivers say location unknown but it also says for all of them. That this device is working properly. Ya... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by stevenpoff1, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Windows 10 pro system drivers

Well I have discovered that all of my system drivers say location unknown but it also says for all of them. That this device is working properly. Ya WOW how does it know that they are working properly if it does not know where they are?

:)

stevenpoff1, Nov 18, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 18, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 18, 2019
  4. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 pro system drivers

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Nov 18, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 pro system drivers

1. Windows 10 pro system drivers - Similar Threads - pro system drivers

2. System Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Windows 10 Pro: System hängt sich nach einigen Stunden auf https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-windows-10-pro/141a5c8e-514b-4d3f-8ac1-c9b3a38ba695
  3. problem in window 10 pro drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    problem in window 10 pro drivers: [ATTACH] DEELL INSPIRON 15 3555 AMD RADEONTM R2 Graphics when i was using my laptop the cursor is freeze when moving it. i am playing a video it stop for a few seconds, i reinstall the window for several times, the problems still remain same, i try to install a new...
  4. Bluetooth drivers for windows 10 pro

Bluetooth drivers for windows 10 pro: hi can anyone help me get bluetooth drivers for my windows 10 pro pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-drivers-for-windows-10-pro/5a046728-5216-4e8d-bbd7-4b96b9d0c695
  5. Windows 10 Pro - Display Drivers Conflict

Windows 10 Pro - Display Drivers Conflict: On my Dell XPS 15" 9570, came with Windows 10 Home which I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro. Current Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362. After recently having issues in updating the drivers for Nvdia now required via the Microsoft Store, I finally got it done after resolved a number...
  6. windows 10 pro system freeze's

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 pro system freeze's: I am getting error's logged in windows system event logs computer freezes any help appreciated The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID Windows.SecurityCenter.SecurityAppBroker and APPID...
  7. windows 10 pro system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 pro system: I ran the dism and returned error 14091(the name of an attribute in an identity is not within the legal range) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-system/67611239-06ec-4b5d-b37d-c5820277c879
  8. windows 10 system 64 drivers

windows 10 system 64 drivers: Creating a system restote only allows for 42mb an I have a 2t drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/windows-10-system-64-drivers/bff87697-c7ed-4ef2-9c7e-b71e488530f8
  9. Stop Driver Updates in Windows 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Stop Driver Updates in Windows 10 Pro?: I am looking for a way to block auto driver update, as a buggy driver could cause boot up problem. Is this possible? 14486
  10. Driver Backup in Windows 10 Pro

Driver Backup in Windows 10 Pro: How to take a backup of drivers in Windows10 Pro . If there are third party softwares please advise which is the best? Thanks Ashok Ashok 30468