Windows 10: windows 10 pro system freeze's

Discus and support windows 10 pro system freeze's in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am getting error's logged in windows system event logs computer freezes any help appreciated The application-specific permission settings do not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by J schielzo, Apr 12, 2019.

1. windows 10 pro system freeze's

I am getting error's logged in windows system event logs computer freezes any help appreciated

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
    Windows.SecurityCenter.SecurityAppBroker
    and APPID
    Unavailable
    to the user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM SID (S-1-5-18) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

:)

J schielzo, Apr 12, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 12, 2019
  3. Ralph Sta Win User
    Windows 10 (Pro 64bit) randomly freezes

Thank you for the information, Neil. To address your concern regarding the random freezes that's happening on your computer, we suggest performing the steps below, and check if the experience will be the same:

• Sign in using an administrator account in your Windows 10 computer.
    • Disable or uninstall any anti-virus that you've installed to prevent it from interfering with the upgrade to Windows 10.
    • Reinstall Windows 10.

Let us know the outcome of the troubleshooting procedure for us to assist you further.

Ralph Sta, Apr 12, 2019
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

windows 10 pro system freeze's

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Apr 12, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 pro system freeze's

1. windows 10 pro system freeze's - Similar Threads - pro system freeze's

2. Windows 10 pro Freezing randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 pro Freezing randomly: My PC keeps freezing randomly. Even Task manager couldn't help it. I tried several commands like sfc or dism on CMD it repaired some corrupted files but still freezing randomly when using edge or chrome or simply on sleep mode My Specs :11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-11700 @...
  3. Windows 10 Pro freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro freezing: I've seen multiple posts like this one regarding this subject and tried multiple solution suggestions, but I can never find a *permanent* solution. Often, I'll notice that Windows seems to freeze. Most often, I notice it when I'm watching Twitch, when after several hours of...
  4. Windows 10 Pro freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro freezing: I've seen multiple posts like this one regarding this subject and tried multiple solution suggestions, but I can never find a *permanent* solution. Often, I'll notice that Windows seems to freeze. Most often, I notice it when I'm watching Twitch, when after several hours of...
  5. Windows 10 Pro freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Windows 10 Pro Freezing

Windows 10 Pro Freezing: This issue started a couple months ago when I found that my GPU was faulty. I replaced the GPU and started having Windows freeze up solid. The odd thing about this Freeze up is I can still alt-tab between windows but it will not actually switch windows. I can get the task...
  7. System Windows 10 Pro

System Windows 10 Pro: System hängt sich nach einigen Stunden auf https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-windows-10-pro/141a5c8e-514b-4d3f-8ac1-c9b3a38ba695
  8. Window 10 Pro Freezes

Window 10 Pro Freezes: After I installed Windows 10 on my Sony Vaio SVS13A190X laptop it started freezing periodically. Usually it happens during installation of something i.e. when there is some heavy disk usage. I have scanned all my SSD disks and all of them looks good. Windows just freezes, UI...
  9. windows 10 pro system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 pro system: I ran the dism and returned error 14091(the name of an attribute in an identity is not within the legal range) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-system/67611239-06ec-4b5d-b37d-c5820277c879
  10. windows 10 system freezes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    windows 10 system freezes: I have a system running windows 10 Pro. It is supposed to wake up at 08:00AM to run a clean up script. Then it is supposed to wake up to record scheduled TV programs. It will run for a few days then when it wakes up it freezes. No keyboard or mouse or video. The power light...