Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro - system "loses connection" or freezes, before moving on, again and again,...

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro - system "loses connection" or freezes, before moving on, again and again,... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm not sure why - maybe a windows or windows defender update from today? - but many times a day, sometimes more than once a minute, my windows freezes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Bettina Hartmann, Mar 9, 2022.

1. Windows 10 Pro - system "loses connection" or freezes, before moving on, again and again,...

I'm not sure why - maybe a windows or windows defender update from today? - but many times a day, sometimes more than once a minute, my windows freezes or loses connection, so I continue writing, but nothing happens, because the cursor has jumped to another tab. Or it locks, and I keep writing the same letter for seconds, even if I have long since stopped touching anything. Right after, a system sound is played. I have tried to replay the various system sounds, and I think it might be the device connect sound, even though I'm not sure.Then I can click the mouse back in position or press backsp

:)

Bettina Hartmann, Mar 9, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 9, 2022
  3. EarthDog Win User
    Upgrading to Windows 10 from windows 7 and losing internet connection

When trying to search for a driver on that motherboard, it doesn't say Windows 10 on it. My suggestion would be to get a NIC card of some sort that is known to work with the OS (most).

EarthDog, Mar 9, 2022
  4. Windows 10 Pro - system "loses connection" or freezes, before moving on, again and again,...

Windows regularly loses Wi-Fi connection then freezes

Hi,

To help you with your WiFi concern, we would like to know if you have made some changes to your computer prior to the issue. Have you tried any troubleshooting steps so far?

If you haven't done so yet, we suggest that you check on the steps provided on the links below:

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marivel Man, Mar 9, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro - system "loses connection" or freezes, before moving on, again and again,...

1. Windows 10 Pro - system "loses connection" or freezes, before moving on, again and again,... - Similar Threads - Pro system loses

2. Windows 10 Pro - system "loses connection" or freezes, before moving on, again and again,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Pro - system "loses connection" or freezes, before moving on, again and again,...: I'm not sure why - maybe a windows or windows defender update from today? - but many times a day, sometimes more than once a minute, my windows freezes or loses connection, so I continue writing, but nothing happens, because the cursor has jumped to another tab. Or it locks,...
  3. Windows 10 Pro - system "loses connection" or freezes, before moving on, again and again,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro - system "loses connection" or freezes, before moving on, again and again,...: I'm not sure why - maybe a windows or windows defender update from today? - but many times a day, sometimes more than once a minute, my windows freezes or loses connection, so I continue writing, but nothing happens, because the cursor has jumped to another tab. Or it locks,...
  4. Windows 11 Pro Restarting again and again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro Restarting again and again.: I am using windows 11 Pro and after sometime it shows blue screen running time error and restarts again and again.Is there any solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-pro-restarting-again-and-again/e0b23d48-1cbb-4452-b436-daac8cf97ec2
  5. Windows 11 Pro Restarting again and again.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Pro Restarting again and again.: I am using windows 11 Pro and after sometime it shows blue screen running time error and restarts again and again.Is there any solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-pro-restarting-again-and-again/e0b23d48-1cbb-4452-b436-daac8cf97ec2
  6. Windows Freezes AGAIN !!!!

Windows Freezes AGAIN !!!!: I raised this question few months back and it stopped freezing thereafter but today my pc froze again. I have attached the link to Windows Logs Application and System with it. Kindly anyone please check these files and help me fix this problem. Also, the time at which Windows...
  7. Win10 Loses Again

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win10 Loses Again: Nothing like auto updates, worse than a virus or ransomware. . Killed my HP, cannot remove KB4023057, might have to do a complete rebuild... it’s not my job to fix Microsoft OS brutal interferences. Maybe I’ll go back to Win7, or Linux. . PS: don’t bother responding with ‘try...
  8. Pc(windows 10)freezes again and again?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pc(windows 10)freezes again and again?: Hello, my PC just freezes. Sometimes after 10 hours, sometimes already after three, sometimes it runs for days and still works. I don't recognize any pattern, Windows has been restarted several times. Since it freezes there is also no error message. How do I find out what the...
  9. Freezing again

Freezing again: I have made another post about this before, but now it's happening much more than last time and at random. My version of Windows 10 is 1909 build 18363.592 and was updated yesterday as of posting this. I used tools such as Avast Cleanup with its DIsk Doctor basically a...
  10. pc freezing again an again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    pc freezing again an again: why my pc is freezing again again within minutes? despite high configuration like 16 gb ram i5 processor 1050 gtx graphic card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-freezing-again-an-again/f81bfbd3-0778-4178-8959-5ed281a5b1d3