Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro - System-Notifications and Actions

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro - System-Notifications and Actions in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Clean install of WIN10 Pro several days ago. Installed same apps that I used with Win7 and Win8.1. Nothing out of the ordinary until I noticed this:... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by mount10man, Aug 11, 2015.

1. Windows 10 Pro - System-Notifications and Actions

Clean install of WIN10 Pro several days ago. Installed same apps that I used with Win7 and Win8.1. Nothing out of the ordinary until I noticed this:

**YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'VE DOING WITH YOUR COMPUTER, BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT ANYONE ELSE HAS TO!**

A snapshot of what I am seeing.

Windows 10 Pro - System-Notifications and Actions [​IMG]

Using Norton Security w/Backup. Ran NPE tool. No rootkits, no viruses.

I turned off all notifications but I really don't know which app this may belong too or where it's originating from. Clicking on it provides no additional information as you can see.

Windows 10 Pro - System-Notifications and Actions [​IMG]

Should I be concerned? Has anyone else seen this? It's quite puzzling.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

mount10man, Aug 11, 2015

2. win 10 settings-system-notifications and actions button is greted out-message at top of page says "Some settings are managed by your organizations

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer. I understand the frustration when things don't work the way it should.

Are you on a Domain?

If you are working on a domain, I suggest you to follow the below link to post your query:

Technet forums

Hope this information is helpful.

Thank you.

Ruth Buruga, Aug 11, 2015
  3. DonhamSD Win User
    win 10 settings-system-notifications and actions button is greted out-message at top of page says "Some settings are managed by your organizations

On settings page for system-notifications and actions I have a red message at top that reads "Some settings are managed by your organizations" and the on/off button is greyed out on off. How do I correct this?

DonhamSD, Aug 11, 2015
  4. banger Win User

Windows 10 Pro - System-Notifications and Actions

Looks like some sort of hack, where did you get the ISO?

banger, Aug 11, 2015
  5. Downloaded MediaCreationTool from Microsoft and created my own ISO file.

mount10man, Aug 11, 2015
  6. banger Win User
    Could be one of your loaded apps is compromised.

banger, Aug 11, 2015
  7. My thought too but the apps I've installed are ones that I have used for a long time. Nothing shows up when doing a virus scan so I really don't know which app it could be. I guess it's clean install time again. Thanks.

mount10man, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro - System-Notifications and Actions

1. Windows 10 Pro - System-Notifications and Actions - Similar Threads - Pro System Notifications

2. Turning off notifications Settings > System > Notifications & actions

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turning off notifications Settings > System > Notifications & actions: The registry keys for each of the notifications in the above settings page are located at HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Quick Actions\Pinned. Each notification adds a separate string value for the notification. Turning the notification off deletes the key. The notifications...
  3. Notifications & Actions

Notifications & Actions: Hi,Im currently trying to turn on "Get Notifications from apps and other senders", but as off the moment the option is greyed out and there is a text saying *Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organisation. It is a hassle for me as i'm not receiving...
  4. Windows 10 - Notification/action bar

Windows 10 - Notification/action bar: How to disable Notification/action bar did I call it correctly?. It keep showing up on/off. I have tried everything. Its very annoying. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-notificationaction-bar/cbb45921-0f79-4d57-b08c-4ae91c918586
  5. Notification & action

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Notification & action: Using www.youtube.com I found that it is possible to download audio or video by means of www.ssyoutube.com But, www.ssyoutube.com led to site en.saveform.net which offers to download app for downloading audio or video. This was not what I wanted and I left this site....
  6. Notification Action

Notification Action: Notification actio is not showing up after updating new window 10,thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-action/7441bd6d-973a-4d54-bb51-59ff98060da7
  7. Windows 10 Pro Action Center notifications are off screen

Windows 10 Pro Action Center notifications are off screen: If I open Action Center the notifications are not visible. If I open it when there are no notifications, the "no notifications" line isn't visible. It's like the upper boundary of it's display area is above the screen somewhere. If I log in as another user the action...
  8. Windows 10 Action / Notification Center.

Windows 10 Action / Notification Center.: The brightness button in the Action/ Notification center does nothing when I click it. All other buttons are working normally. I use Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-action-notification-center/42cfad0d-b2f4-4770-ad97-db85395c31b6
  9. Windows 10 Pro Calendar app not showing in Notifications & actions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro Calendar app not showing in Notifications & actions: My Windows 10 Pro 64-bit version 1803 (OS Build 17134.254) PC is running the Mail and Calendar apps. In Windows Settings >> System >> Notifications & actions >> Get notifications from these apps, the Mail app is showing, so I can edit the Mail notification options, but the...
  10. Windows 10 Notifications & actions

Windows 10 Notifications & actions: Outlook in Get notifications from these senders is greyed out after I turn it Off in Windows 10 Notifications & actions. Now I cannot turn it back on. I have done a quick repair off Office and also uninstalled and reinstalled Office from my Office 365 portal....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. notifications & actions greyed out WINDOWS 10 PRO