Windows 10: windows 10 pro system

Discus and support windows 10 pro system in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I ran the dism and returned error 14091(the name of an attribute in an identity is not within the legal range)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jim(Lin)-4750., Nov 26, 2018.

1. windows 10 pro system

I ran the dism and returned error 14091(the name of an attribute in an identity is not within the legal range)

:)

Jim(Lin)-4750., Nov 26, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 26, 2018
  3. Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/windows10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 26, 2018
  4. Nordic Win User

windows 10 pro system

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 pro system

1. windows 10 pro system - Similar Threads - pro system

2. Repair DVD loaded Windows 10 PRO over Home edition. System won't acknowledge key acquired...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repair DVD loaded Windows 10 PRO over Home edition. System won't acknowledge key acquired...: Had corrupted BIOS and used an older repair Windows 10 DVD that automatically loaded PRO over HOME edition. Purchased a newer repair DVD and tried to load Home edition. The Key that I obtained using the wmic PRODUCTKEY command would not work. What are my options and related...
  3. Repair DVD loaded Windows 10 PRO over Home edition. System won't acknowledge key acquired...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repair DVD loaded Windows 10 PRO over Home edition. System won't acknowledge key acquired...: Had corrupted BIOS and used an older repair Windows 10 DVD that automatically loaded PRO over HOME edition. Purchased a newer repair DVD and tried to load Home edition. The Key that I obtained using the wmic PRODUCTKEY command would not work. What are my options and related...
  4. Repair DVD loaded Windows 10 PRO over Home edition. System won't acknowledge key acquired...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. purchased windows 11 pro from app store but system is not upgraded.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    purchased windows 11 pro from app store but system is not upgraded.: I purchased windows 11 pro from the app store. Order history shows the order as complete however my computer still shows windows 11 home in the activation settings. Install link on the app store fails with unable to upgrade error 0x80070490...
  6. purchased windows 11 pro from app store but system is not upgraded.

purchased windows 11 pro from app store but system is not upgraded.: I purchased windows 11 pro from the app store. Order history shows the order as complete however my computer still shows windows 11 home in the activation settings. Install link on the app store fails with unable to upgrade error 0x80070490...
  7. Would it be possible to create a system image of Windows 11 Pro and restore it on a new...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Would it be possible to create a system image of Windows 11 Pro and restore it on a new...: Hi, I have recently bought a new computer and would like to transfer all my configurations and installed files and programs to a new computer from my existing computer. But the operating systems are different versions. May someone who knows would it be possible to do this?...
  8. Would it be possible to create a system image of Windows 11 Pro and restore it on a new...

Would it be possible to create a system image of Windows 11 Pro and restore it on a new...: Hi, I have recently bought a new computer and would like to transfer all my configurations and installed files and programs to a new computer from my existing computer. But the operating systems are different versions. May someone who knows would it be possible to do this?...
  9. I am encountering an unusual problem "wavy interface" on my Windows 10 Pro system.

I am encountering an unusual problem "wavy interface" on my Windows 10 Pro system.: specific apps like "Brave" and "Capcut" display a wavy interface with melted fonts. I've checked and confirmed that all graphics drivers are up to date, but the issue persists. I'm uncertain whether it's a graphics driver problem or there are apps provide utilities like...
  10. I am encountering an unusual problem "wavy interface" on my Windows 10 Pro system.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I am encountering an unusual problem "wavy interface" on my Windows 10 Pro system.: specific apps like "Brave" and "Capcut" display a wavy interface with melted fonts. I've checked and confirmed that all graphics drivers are up to date, but the issue persists. I'm uncertain whether it's a graphics driver problem or there are apps provide utilities like...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dism error attribute not in legal range

2. dism error 14091 name of an attribute in and identity not within legal range

3. DISM 14091 The name of an attribute in an identity is not within the legal range.