Windows 10: windows 10 pro taking screeshots of desktop

Discus and support windows 10 pro taking screeshots of desktop in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have 3 screeshot of me typing a tweet, and they are all the same day, today, and all of them at exactly the same time. A hacker woulnd't do that, so... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by neighborlee777, Oct 12, 2019.

1. windows 10 pro taking screeshots of desktop

I have 3 screeshot of me typing a tweet, and they are all the same day, today, and all of them at exactly the same time.

A hacker woulnd't do that, so what is causing this?

I'm using temporarily ,on of those flexible roll-up keyboards called Omnitech till I get something better- could this be causing these issues along with some other app or windows feature ?

Thx

:)

neighborlee777, Oct 12, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 12, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 12, 2019
  4. MohanC Win User

windows 10 pro taking screeshots of desktop

windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Oct 12, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 pro taking screeshots of desktop

1. windows 10 pro taking screeshots of desktop - Similar Threads - pro taking screeshots

2. how to include a screeshot in this question post

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to include a screeshot in this question post: Unable to insert screenshot because am unable to find 'how to instructions' Advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-include-a-screeshot-in-this-question-post/a5127537-20b4-4d8d-82e7-a797b2613141
  3. how to include a screeshot in this question post

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to include a screeshot in this question post: Unable to insert screenshot because am unable to find 'how to instructions' Advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-include-a-screeshot-in-this-question-post/a5127537-20b4-4d8d-82e7-a797b2613141
  4. how to include a screeshot in this question post

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Pro takes HOURS to login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Pro takes HOURS to login: I have Windows 10 Pro running on a DELL PowerEdge R510The system has 24TB 8 x 3TB disks on RAID5After a reboot, the login screen shows up, and once the password is entered it takes HOURS... sometimes more than 24 hours stuck in "Welcome..."I can see and hear the disks...
  6. Windows 10 Pro Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Pro Remote Desktop: I have a Windows 10 Pro computer and I'm trying to use the Remote Desktop Client app on my Tab S6 to get access to it. I'd like to be able to access it even if I'm on a different network (like when I'm not home). How do I go about doing that? submitted by /u/Ronin1791...
  7. Windows 10 Pro- Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro- Remote Desktop: Hi. I have W10 Pro on my Surface Pro and W10 Home on my laptop and desktop. Is the W10 Pro license specific to the machine or would it be available to other owned machines? If not, I assume that I would I need to purchase separate upgrade licences? My interest in W10 Pro...
  8. Windows 10 pro remote desktop

Windows 10 pro remote desktop: Can I connect to a windows 10 pro with remote desktop from 3 computes at the same time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-remote-desktop/331f4bf5-9805-4c6d-be92-aa95a43c9ddb
  9. Windows 10 Fullscreen Screeshot Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Fullscreen Screeshot Issues: I am gamer and love taking screenshots of my games when there is very nice visuals or a memorable moment is happening. In the past, I've always used "Windows + Prnt Screen" . Now all of a sudden my screenshots are not synced with what is currently on my display. For example,...
  10. Windows 10 pro desktop problem

Windows 10 pro desktop problem: [ATTACH] My windows showing test mode. What is the problem? How can it be deactivate? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-desktop-problem/7e88f78f-1913-401c-8859-017257901a91