Windows 10: Windows 10 pro to home with a DVD.

Discus and support Windows 10 pro to home with a DVD. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have an acer laptop. With the purchase, I got a DVD for the windows 10 home single language 64 bit. But the windows got corrupted and when we got it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MayankSarode, Jan 25, 2021.

1. Windows 10 pro to home with a DVD.

I have an acer laptop. With the purchase, I got a DVD for the windows 10 home single language 64 bit. But the windows got corrupted and when we got it repaired, it turned out that the guy had installed windows pro instead of home and now it is asking to activate windows. But now can I again switch to windows home using that DVD which I had got?

:)

MayankSarode, Jan 25, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Watching DVD Movies on Windows 10 (or not)

I doubt a huge deal to most, but I hate it when they do that! *Shadedshun :shadedshu:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/25/t...h/watching-dvd-movies-on-windows-10.html?_r=0

Sasqui, Jan 25, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 25, 2021
  4. Windows 10 pro to home with a DVD.

Windows 10 pro

I need to change my motherboard, have windows 10 pro. When i google how to it says go to activation then add an account, my issue is there is no add an account option under activation? Or am I in the wrong window?

Windows 10 pro to home with a DVD. windows%2010%20pro_zpsfb4x7tmp.png

Not sure how to proceed, ive googled it and the same results. Do I have an OEM or? On the disk sleave it says OEI DVD?
    The COA says windows 10 pro for OEM software

jaggerwild, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 pro to home with a DVD.

1. Windows 10 pro to home with a DVD. - Similar Threads - pro home DVD

2. Windows 10 Home Single Language upgrade to Windows 10 Pro DVD OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Home Single Language upgrade to Windows 10 Pro DVD OS: We have several units of laptops with Windows 10 Home Single Language.Recently, we purchased Windows 10 Pro DVD OS for an upgrade. We followed several procedures on the web and input the Product Key on the DVD but all of the keys were invalid.These are genuine Win 10 Pro and...
  3. Windows 10 Home Single Language upgrade to Windows 10 Pro DVD OS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Home Single Language upgrade to Windows 10 Pro DVD OS: We have several units of laptops with Windows 10 Home Single Language.Recently, we purchased Windows 10 Pro DVD OS for an upgrade. We followed several procedures on the web and input the Product Key on the DVD but all of the keys were invalid.These are genuine Win 10 Pro and...
  4. Windows 10 Home Single Language upgrade to Windows 10 Pro DVD OS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. does Win10 Home or Pro come with a DVD Burner?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    does Win10 Home or Pro come with a DVD Burner?: Does either W10 Home or Pro come with an app to burn DVD's? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-win10-home-or-pro-come-with-a-dvd-burner/6aa6e212-93a9-43cb-8937-7f5340db6fde
  6. does Win10 Home or Pro come with a DVD Burner?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    does Win10 Home or Pro come with a DVD Burner?: Does either W10 Home or Pro come with an app to burn DVD's? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-win10-home-or-pro-come-with-a-dvd-burner/6aa6e212-93a9-43cb-8937-7f5340db6fde
  7. WINDOW 10 PRO DVD INSTALLATIONS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WINDOW 10 PRO DVD INSTALLATIONS: HOW DO TOU INSTALLED WITH A DVD . MY MICROSOFT CORRUPT MY COMPUTER I HAD TO DO A MEDIA CREATION IT WAS HOME BUT I HAD WINDOW PRO I BROUGHT . NOW WHENI PUT THE DVD IN IT SAY FAIL WHEN I GO TO ACTIVATE KEYS IT WRONG KEY .MY WINDOW PRO WAS BROUGHT NEW FOR I USER HELP...
  8. Can I use a Windows 10 Pro DVD to upgrade Windows 7 Home to Windows 10 Home?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I use a Windows 10 Pro DVD to upgrade Windows 7 Home to Windows 10 Home?: Reposting this question because it got removed because I forgot to add flair. submitted by /u/original_hamster [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g6l86c/can_i_use_a_windows_10_pro_dvd_to_upgrade_windows/
  9. windows 10 pro not detecting dvd

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 pro not detecting dvd: Im having dvd detecting problems with windows 10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-not-detecting-dvd/4438a792-cf8b-43e7-8505-4bc31b1e6524
  10. Edit home movie dvd in windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edit home movie dvd in windows 10: Anyone know how to download a home movie dvd in windows 10 and edit the audio music before burning a disc ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edit-home-movie-dvd-in-windows-10/02f28549-656e-4043-b913-fd6d30e55795"