Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro To Home ?

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro To Home ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I purchased win 10 home and it automatically upgrade to Pro and started giving me activation error. Frustrating other efforts I decided to purchase... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MueenChaudry, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Pro To Home ?

I purchased win 10 home and it automatically upgrade to Pro and started giving me activation error. Frustrating other efforts I decided to purchase windows pro today but by mistake purchased Home again

and worst part is activation error is still there.

:)

MueenChaudry, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 14, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 14, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Pro To Home ?

Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/windows10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro To Home ?

1. Windows 10 Pro To Home ? - Similar Threads - Pro Home

2. Windows 10 pro to home with a DVD.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 pro to home with a DVD.: I have an acer laptop. With the purchase, I got a DVD for the windows 10 home single language 64 bit. But the windows got corrupted and when we got it repaired, it turned out that the guy had installed windows pro instead of home and now it is asking to activate windows. But...
  3. How can I upgrade my non activated windows 10 home to windows 10 pro?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I upgrade my non activated windows 10 home to windows 10 pro?: I recently assembled my pc and installed windows 10 home on it which I have not yet activated but I found a great deal on windows 10 pro product key. So I was wondering if there was a way I could upgrade to windows 10 pro so that I could use my win 10 pro key. I also don't...
  4. How can I change to Windows 10 Pro or Home

How can I change to Windows 10 Pro or Home: I’m currently on Windows 10 Enterprise and it has many cons to it such as: the windows key doesn’t do anything, no Microsoft store and I can’t update. Is there any way to change? Or possibly just go back to non-activated Windows 10? submitted by /u/AwesomeBros132 [link]...
  5. Downgrade from Windows 10 Pro to HOME Edition.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Downgrade from Windows 10 Pro to HOME Edition.: I have a Dell Xps 8900 I purchased several years ago that came with Windows 7 Pro. I recently updated to Windows 10 Pro, but I want Windows 10 HOME Edition. Can this be done, and if so, how???...
  6. Remote Desktop, cannot connect from Pro to Home, but vice versa

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote Desktop, cannot connect from Pro to Home, but vice versa: I currently have two PCs, one running Win10Pro the other running Win10Home. So I wanted to try and use the remote desktop but when I remote into the Home pc from the Pro pc I get a cannot connect message with the typical 3 reasons remote access to the server is not enable,...
  7. Used the "download Windows 10 home" link but it's trying to install Pro?

Used the "download Windows 10 home" link but it's trying to install Pro?: Hello, I have purchased Windows 10 Home for my computer. I am trying to install it. But when I use the download tool, it goes through a very long update process before telling me I have chosen to download the Pro version, which won't work because what I purchased is the Home...
  8. Downgrade win 10 pro to home on 2nd hand laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Downgrade win 10 pro to home on 2nd hand laptop: I bought a second hand laptop which was advertised with 10 Pro. When I got it, it wasn't activated and the seller didn't have the code. I bought a genuine copy of 10 Home and then did a full reset. Unfortunately every time it gets to the "ready to install page" it shows...
  9. Will upgrading from Home to Pro get me a clean install? Can I still use Office 365 home?

Will upgrading from Home to Pro get me a clean install? Can I still use Office 365 home?: I would like to upgrade to Pro. I would also like to do a clean install. I would also like to continue using my 365 home family plan. If upgrading to pro doesn’t include a clean install should I clean install before or after updating? submitted by /u/PlazmaSnake417...
  10. Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro

Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro: Hi there, I've very recently upgraded my PC and purchased Windows 10 Home for my operating system which costed me $180 NZD. In my spare time, I've wanted to code using Xamarin and Visual Studio, however, I've learnt that it is essential to have Hyper-V running for the...