Windows 10: Windows 10 pro to Windows 10 Enterprise

Discus and support Windows 10 pro to Windows 10 Enterprise in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Purchased Windows 10 update and have realized that our Windows 7 is Enterprise so I assume I have to update to Windows 10 Enterprise. How do I do that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PopeDick, Dec 28, 2020.

1. PopeDick Win User

Windows 10 pro to Windows 10 Enterprise

Purchased Windows 10 update and have realized that our Windows 7 is Enterprise so I assume I have to update to Windows 10 Enterprise. How do I do that when I have a Windows 10 Pro update which cannot be used?

:)

PopeDick, Dec 28, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 28, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Dec 28, 2020
  4. Frick Win User

Windows 10 Release Date Announced

Windows 10 Home will be $119, Pro $199.

Microsoft: Windows 10 Home costs $119, Pro costs $199

Which is good news actually, because Windows 8.1 is loads cheaper than previous versions (retail licensing at Windows 7 OEM prices). And it sort of puts a huge hole in the Windows subscription theory.

Frick, Dec 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 pro to Windows 10 Enterprise - Similar Threads - pro Enterprise

2. Purchased Upgrade from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro, Got An Inactive Win10 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Purchased Upgrade from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro, Got An Inactive Win10 Enterprise: This is the same problem as this case: Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro from Home, got Enterprise that is not - Microsoft CommunityThe response here is to contact chat support. I went through the virtual agent and all I end up with is a message saying wait times are longer than...
  3. system slow after windows 10 license changed from pro to enterprise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    system slow after windows 10 license changed from pro to enterprise: Hi There,Our company has changed windows 10 pro license to windows 10 enterprise one & activated smoothly completed.but now users are having issue for system slowness or system hanged issue.Below are troubleshooting performed so far, still user reporting system hang issue....
  4. how to upgrade enterprise 2015 lt to windows pro???

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to upgrade enterprise 2015 lt to windows pro???: how to upgrade enterprise 2015 lt to windows pro??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-upgrade-enterprise-2015-lt-to-windows-pro/315e9b54-4d41-4f94-86a6-c7a30537ae08
  5. want jump from windows 10 pro to windows 10 enterprise using "organization's activation...

want jump from windows 10 pro to windows 10 enterprise using "organization's activation...: Hi,i want deactivate windows 10 pro and reactivate using the organization's activation service from oem windowswith the hope for change windows 10 pro to enterprise.Now the method for that is upgrade with an USB installer of windows 10, join pc to the organization domain, and...
  6. Upgrade from Win 10 Pro to Enterprise

Upgrade from Win 10 Pro to Enterprise: I have a Win 10 Enterprise Key. How to upgrade from Win 10 Pro?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-from-win-10-pro-to-enterprise/678ed6cb-4ba7-4e71-9532-002d4c3d9530
  7. Windows upgraded to from Home to Enterprise, deactivated. Now is Pro.

Windows upgraded to from Home to Enterprise, deactivated. Now is Pro.: I did a fresh install of windows, bought a Home key and activated.The next day after changing some things to fix my mail app it said my windows was deactivated.I googled a bit and came across this post. I did what it said there but I didn't realise this was only for windows...
  8. Upgrading to Win Pro then stuck at Win Enterprise

Upgrading to Win Pro then stuck at Win Enterprise: I went to the Microsoft Store to purchase an upgrade to Windows 10 Pro then suddenly it got an error and got me stuck at Windows 10 Enterprise with no activation key.I'm using the preinstalled version of Windows on a laptop. Also, I made sure to link Windows activation to my...
  9. Windows 10 pro displaying Enterprise where the Endpoint reached to ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 pro displaying Enterprise where the Endpoint reached to ?: Resource :https://support.microsoft.com /en-.../contactus chat and phone teams unable figured out during device signed in , by adding device caught error unexpected for windows 10 pro as surface , xbox never heard these such until few days before ?From signed out and...
  10. WIn10 Pro download, got Win10 Enterprise instead

WIn10 Pro download, got Win10 Enterprise instead: I recently upgraded a laptop from Win10 Home to Win10 Pro, I followed hyperlinks, purchased okay through MSFT store. But instead of now having Win10 Pro, I have Win10 Enterprise. Also Activation has failed, and troubleshooter didn't work. How can I downgrade to Win10 Pro and...