Windows 10: WINDOWS 10 PRO TO WINDOWS 10 HOME

Discus and support WINDOWS 10 PRO TO WINDOWS 10 HOME in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I HAVE USING HP LAPTOP FEW YEARS RIGHT FROM WINDOWS 8PRE INSTALLED I THINK AS THE LAPTOP BACK MARKED AS " PRODUCT KEY AND REGULATORY INFORMATION ARE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RakeshNair4, Apr 17, 2020.

1. WINDOWS 10 PRO TO WINDOWS 10 HOME

I HAVE USING HP LAPTOP FEW YEARS RIGHT FROM WINDOWS 8PRE INSTALLED I THINK AS THE LAPTOP BACK MARKED AS " PRODUCT KEY AND REGULATORY INFORMATION ARE UNDER BATTERY BAYTHEN UPDATED TILL W10 HOME,I HAD AN ISSUE IN MOTHERBOARD AND HDD,THEN REPAIRED NOW ITS WORKING IN WINDOWS 10PROHOW FROM WINDOWS10 HOME TO 10 PRO,THEN IT SAYS ACTIVATED WITH DIGITAL LICENCE LINKED TO MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT. WHEN I CHECK IT NO PRODUCT KEY ONLY DEVICE DETAILS AND MY BIOS SERIAL NUMBER IS DIFFERENT FROM ORIGINAL ,NOW THE LAPTOP MODEL CHANGED BEFORE PAVILION 15-E0015TX THEN NOW IT SHOWS 15-E009TU HOW TO RE INSTALL MY ORIGINAL OS WHETHER ITS 8 OR 10. MY HDD RECOVERY PARTITION WAS GIVEN AS "D" DRIVE AND ALL GONE .NOW SIMPLY THREE PARTITION DONE .WHETHER HE CHEATED ME?

:)

RakeshNair4, Apr 17, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 17, 2020
  3. Frick Win User
    Windows 10 Release Date Announced

Windows 10 Home will be $119, Pro $199.

Microsoft: Windows 10 Home costs $119, Pro costs $199

Which is good news actually, because Windows 8.1 is loads cheaper than previous versions (retail licensing at Windows 7 OEM prices). And it sort of puts a huge hole in the Windows subscription theory.

Frick, Apr 17, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

WINDOWS 10 PRO TO WINDOWS 10 HOME

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

WINDOWS 10 PRO TO WINDOWS 10 HOME

1. WINDOWS 10 PRO TO WINDOWS 10 HOME - Similar Threads - PRO HOME

2. Windows 11 home or pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 home or pro: I know the Pro version is supposed to be for businesses but should non-business consumers buy it? I am thinking of buying a new computer Lenovo 2023 IdeaCentre 3 Premium All-in-One Business Desktop, 27" FHD Touchscreen Display, Intel Core i7-13620H, 64GB RAM, 1TB SSD, Webcam,...
  3. Windows 11 home or pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 home or pro: I know the Pro version is supposed to be for businesses but should non-business consumers buy it? I am thinking of buying a new computer Lenovo 2023 IdeaCentre 3 Premium All-in-One Business Desktop, 27" FHD Touchscreen Display, Intel Core i7-13620H, 64GB RAM, 1TB SSD, Webcam,...
  4. Sir i got pirated window 11 pro but i had before win 11 home genuine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sir i got pirated window 11 pro but i had before win 11 home genuine: sir i my problem blue screen where my pc cannot re start it self then i went to the shop where i told him the problem then he installed win 11 pro . But it is cracked. My previous win was genuine win 11 Home . So can i get my genuine one back if i downgrade this to win 11...
  5. Sir i got pirated window 11 pro but i had before win 11 home genuine

Sir i got pirated window 11 pro but i had before win 11 home genuine: sir i my problem blue screen where my pc cannot re start it self then i went to the shop where i told him the problem then he installed win 11 pro . But it is cracked. My previous win was genuine win 11 Home . So can i get my genuine one back if i downgrade this to win 11...
  6. Upgrade from Windows11 home to Windows 11 Pro Failed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade from Windows11 home to Windows 11 Pro Failed.: I bought an Acer Aspire Evro 16 with Windows 11 Home pre installed.I have paid £119.99 to Microsoft store, order number 3548372093, to upgrade to Windows 11 Pro. When I tried to perform the upgrade it produced the error 0x80070490. Where do I go to resolve this situation?...
  7. Upgrade from Windows11 home to Windows 11 Pro Failed.

Upgrade from Windows11 home to Windows 11 Pro Failed.: I bought an Acer Aspire Evro 16 with Windows 11 Home pre installed.I have paid £119.99 to Microsoft store, order number 3548372093, to upgrade to Windows 11 Pro. When I tried to perform the upgrade it produced the error 0x80070490. Where do I go to resolve this situation?...
  8. use owned retail pro license on device with oem home license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    use owned retail pro license on device with oem home license: I try to transfer my windows 10 PRO RETAIL license to new laptop with no luck.the problem:I have old laptop with activated windows 10 PRO digital license - when checking lsmgr it claims that is RETAIL license and I have now new laptop which comes with windows 11 HOME OEM...
  9. use owned retail pro license on device with oem home license

use owned retail pro license on device with oem home license: I try to transfer my windows 10 PRO RETAIL license to new laptop with no luck.the problem:I have old laptop with activated windows 10 PRO digital license - when checking lsmgr it claims that is RETAIL license and I have now new laptop which comes with windows 11 HOME OEM...
  10. Win11 Home is installed, A Win11 Pro DVD is bought, I do not have a DVD rom, how can I do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 Home is installed, A Win11 Pro DVD is bought, I do not have a DVD rom, how can I do...: Win11 Home is installed, A Win11 Pro DVD is bought, I do not have a DVD rom, how can I do the upgrade? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win11-home-is-installed-a-win11-pro-dvd-is-bought/8f7a385f-83b3-46de-86a7-92aa653fb2d0

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can windows 10 pro be installed over windows 10 hme