Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Home

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Home in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My computer is running Windows 10 pro. Earlier today I was getting a Windows message to update my product key. I don't have a product key for Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MHarrich, Apr 12, 2021.

1. MHarrich Win User

Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Home

My computer is running Windows 10 pro. Earlier today I was getting a Windows message to update my product key. I don't have a product key for Windows 10 Pro so I went to Microsoft and purchased a new download version Windows 10 Home. However I don't know how to install Windows 10 Home when my computer is already running Windows 10 pro. I downloaded to a USB flash drive Media Creation Tool2 to boot my computer however my computer still boots from the hard drive. Can someone help me to to install the newly bought Windows 10 Home.

:)

MHarrich, Apr 12, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 12, 2021
  3. Frick Win User
    Windows 10 Release Date Announced

Windows 10 Home will be $119, Pro $199.

Microsoft: Windows 10 Home costs $119, Pro costs $199

Which is good news actually, because Windows 8.1 is loads cheaper than previous versions (retail licensing at Windows 7 OEM prices). And it sort of puts a huge hole in the Windows subscription theory.

Frick, Apr 12, 2021
  4. 95Viper Win User

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Home - Similar Threads - Pro Home

2. key not recognize during windows 11upgrade from home to pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    key not recognize during windows 11upgrade from home to pro: key not recognize during windows 11 upgrade from home to pro ShowKeyPlus application show win10 RTM Professional Retail Retail:WAU:101;99;100 Key purchase from Best Buy Canada Microsoft Windows pro Pack 11 64-bit Bilingual Product Upgrade [Downloads ] Windows...
  3. key not recognize during windows 11upgrade from home to pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    key not recognize during windows 11upgrade from home to pro: key not recognize during windows 11 upgrade from home to pro ShowKeyPlus application show win10 RTM Professional Retail Retail:WAU:101;99;100 Key purchase from Best Buy Canada Microsoft Windows pro Pack 11 64-bit Bilingual Product Upgrade [Downloads ] Windows...
  4. key not recognize during windows 11 upgrade from home to pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    key not recognize during windows 11 upgrade from home to pro: key not recognize during windows 11 upgrade from home to pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/key-not-recognize-during-windows-11-upgrade-from/d6632b51-e96c-482d-9bda-a03667055253
  5. key not recognize during windows 11 upgrade from home to pro

key not recognize during windows 11 upgrade from home to pro: key not recognize during windows 11 upgrade from home to pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/key-not-recognize-during-windows-11-upgrade-from/d6632b51-e96c-482d-9bda-a03667055253
  6. Windows 11 Activation from Home to Pro . shows inactive and Windows 11 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Activation from Home to Pro . shows inactive and Windows 11 Enterprise: Recently I paid to upgrade my "Windows 11 Home" to "Windows 11 Pro" via the microsoft app store. However, after installation and restarts, the activation isn't working. I'm receiving error code: 0xC004C003. Also it says "Windows 11 Enterprise" at the top of the activation...
  7. Windows 11 Activation from Home to Pro . shows inactive and Windows 11 Enterprise

Windows 11 Activation from Home to Pro . shows inactive and Windows 11 Enterprise: Recently I paid to upgrade my "Windows 11 Home" to "Windows 11 Pro" via the microsoft app store. However, after installation and restarts, the activation isn't working. I'm receiving error code: 0xC004C003. Also it says "Windows 11 Enterprise" at the top of the activation...
  8. Why is Quickbooks Pro 2024 install failing on Windows 11 Home 23H2?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Quickbooks Pro 2024 install failing on Windows 11 Home 23H2?: Quickbooks Pro 2024 was working fine all last week and then Monday morning it wouldn't launch anymore. I rebooted the computer countless times and the program would not launch. It would appear in the task manager for a brief moment and then disappear. I couldn't uninstall...
  9. Why is Quickbooks Pro 2024 install failing on Windows 11 Home 23H2?

Why is Quickbooks Pro 2024 install failing on Windows 11 Home 23H2?: Quickbooks Pro 2024 was working fine all last week and then Monday morning it wouldn't launch anymore. I rebooted the computer countless times and the program would not launch. It would appear in the task manager for a brief moment and then disappear. I couldn't uninstall...
  10. how do install windows 10 Home or how do i get a safe product key for windows 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how do install windows 10 Home or how do i get a safe product key for windows 10 Pro?: i purchased a pc from facebook marketplace about over a year ago, i had no pc intelligence and still dont. my windows is the 10 Pro and i wasnt sure how to work the activate windows for a year until it has become a problem now when i want to personalise my settings. i...