Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro Transfer to a new Computer

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro Transfer to a new Computer in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I recently built a new PC for gaming and was trying to transfer my Windows 10 Pro Digital License from my old Computer. I looked up my Produkt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by OakM, Mar 30, 2020.

1. OakM Win User

Windows 10 Pro Transfer to a new Computer

Hello,

I recently built a new PC for gaming and was trying to transfer my Windows 10 Pro Digital License from my old Computer. I looked up my Produkt key and Uninstalled the produktkey from my old computer, but when i attempted to activate it ony my new pc it said Error Code: 0x803FA067. Luckily i was able to Troubleshoot the license on my old pc and reobtain it. Could someone please help me with this issue and maybe tell me what i did wrong?

:)

2. rss81 Win User

transfer files between computers on a home network

I don't know why this is so hard to do but I would like to transfer files between a desktop PC running windows 10 pro and a laptop running windows 10 home. I would like to transfer files in both directions. Both computers are on the same home network and are connected wirelessly.

Could some one provide either specific step by step instructions on how to do this (I googled and found a countless list of instructions that don't work)

or a link to a reference.

Thanks,

I don't know if this is possible but it would be nice to see the computer sending the desired file in the explorer file manager of the computer receiving the desired file and then under the computer see a list
    of shared files and folders.

Again, this seems like such a reasonable way of sharing files and folders. Shouldn't there be a simple way to do this?

rss81, Mar 30, 2020
  3. Andre Da Costa, Mar 30, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Pro Transfer to a new Computer

Andre Da Costa, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro Transfer to a new Computer

1. Windows 10 Pro Transfer to a new Computer - Similar Threads - Pro Transfer Computer

2. transfer window 10 pro on another computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    transfer window 10 pro on another computer: I had buy windows 8.1 professional from amazon.in and upgrade on windows 10 on free programme of Microsoft , it possible to shift on another computer system...
  3. Windows 10 Pro transfer to new computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro transfer to new computer: I just bought a new Dell G7 that came with Windows 10 Home. I am retiring an Hp 4720s which has Windows 10 Pro. I bought a Retail version of Windows 7 Pro; then took advantage of the free upgrade to Windows 10 when it first came available. Now, I am being told by...
  4. Transfering windows 10 to new computer

Transfering windows 10 to new computer: I have a Toshiba Laptop that has a battery that wont charge and the socket for the power supply is very loose. So I don't use that computer anymore. It had Windows 8 originally and I did the free upgrade to Windows 10. But now I have another computer that has Windows 8 ,...
  5. Transferring Windows 10 to a new computer.

Transferring Windows 10 to a new computer.: I recently upgraded my Windows 7 to Windows 10. I believe that the Windows 7 was an OEM purchase I want to replace the desktop PC with a new PC. As I understand, you cannot transfer a license to a new machine. Can I update the C drive with a new license without...
  6. Transferring a Windows 10 Pro Liscense to a new computer.

Transferring a Windows 10 Pro Liscense to a new computer.: I have recently built a new gaming computer and will be selling the old one's parts individually. This means I will not need the Windows 10 license on it anymore. I have tried to transfer the license since it is tied to my Microsoft account, but Windows isn't liking that....
  7. Transferring Windows 10 Pro to a new computer

Transferring Windows 10 Pro to a new computer: I am building a new computer and want to get everything over to it from my old computer. The old computer will not be functioning. I believe I can get whatever data I need over but I am wondering about the Windows 10 Pro. The Windows 10 Pro is activated in my microsoft...
  8. Windows 10 Pro transfer to new laptop

Windows 10 Pro transfer to new laptop: I did a stupid thing with my laptop that I purchased from Best Buy store open box laptop. I purchased a windows 10 pro license before I knew it has enterprise... never expected it to have enterprise, but it did. So I used pro for a few months and now I have a new laptop...
  9. Windows 10 pro upgrade transfer to a new computer or SSD

Windows 10 pro upgrade transfer to a new computer or SSD: I upgraded to Windows 10 pro and then the power button on my laptop stopped working. Is it possible to take that license and use on a new computer? In the same vein, if I upgrade my computer to windows 10 pro, and then I decide to move everything to a SSD, how do I move...
  10. transfer windows 10 to new computer

transfer windows 10 to new computer: I purchased windows 8.1 and upgrade to windows 10 on an old computer and would like to transfer to a new computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/transfer-windows-10-to-new-computer/4049b9f8-80e5-4e7f-afd1-85cbb15f4e88