Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro update failed in FIRST_BOOT phase with error during BEGIN_FIRST_BOOT operation

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro update failed in FIRST_BOOT phase with error during BEGIN_FIRST_BOOT operation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi. I have been unable to update Win10 Pro x64 beyond 1709 for a long time. Every time 1803 attempts to update it hangs at 30%. I have tried all the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by n3ix, May 6, 2019.

1. n3ix Win User

Windows 10 Pro update failed in FIRST_BOOT phase with error during BEGIN_FIRST_BOOT operation

Hi. I have been unable to update Win10 Pro x64 beyond 1709 for a long time. Every time 1803 attempts to update it hangs at 30%. I have tried all the usual suggestions: remove devices except hardwired keyboard and mouse; update drivers; run troubleshooter; run repair tools; etc. Yesterday I tried using the Media Creation Tool to install 1809. This also hung at 30% however after cycling power the system recovered and showed a message box:

0xC1900101 - 0xC3001A

The installation failed in the FIRST_BOOT phase with an error during BEGIN_FIRST_BOOT operation

Here are links to the setuperr.log and setupacxt.log files from the Panther folder.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqVHMsMk4dgu1Sab4IRQhjQIgsBL

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqVHMsMk4dgu1SXBmBuVE3g0h-y0

I hope the logs provide enough information to finally figure out what is going on. Thank you in advance for your help.

:)

n3ix, May 6, 2019
  2. miscat Win User

The installation failed in the FIRST_BOOT phase with an error during BOOT operation, error 0xc1900101-0x30017

Original title: upgrade to Windows 10

I did and it went back to Windows 7

oxc1900101 - ox30017

The installation failed in the FIRST_BOOT phase with an error during BOOT operation

??????????

miscat, May 6, 2019
  3. TomMilnes Win User
    Fall Creators update version 1709 won't update. Keeps failing at FIRST_BOOT

Hello, I need advice for updating Windows 10 to "Fall Creators Update v.1709" I've tried everything and it doesn't work. I've tried: downloading the ISO, using Media Creation Tool, downloading it directly
    in the browser. Tried it approx 15 times and it fails to boot with error "0x800704B8 - 0x3001A The installation failed in the FIRST_BOOT phase with an error during BEGIN_FIRST_BOOT operation" when using the Media Creation Tool. Any suggestions?

I have a Razer Blade running Windows 10. 1703 Version. 10.0.15063 Build 15063.

PLEASE HELP!

[Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup]

TomMilnes, May 6, 2019
  4. tinkerlot Win User

Windows 10 Pro update failed in FIRST_BOOT phase with error during BEGIN_FIRST_BOOT operation

Error "0xC1900101 - 0x30018 - Error in the installation in the phase FIRST_BOOT with an error during the operation SYSPREP

Windows 7 to Windows 10 upgrade gets to-- "The installation failed in the FIRST_BOOT phase with an error during SYSREP operation"

What do I do now?

tinkerlot, May 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Pro update failed in FIRST_BOOT phase with error during BEGIN_FIRST_BOOT operation - Similar Threads - Pro update failed

2. The installation failed in the FIRST_BOOT phase with an error during SYSPREP_SPECIALIZE...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The installation failed in the FIRST_BOOT phase with an error during SYSPREP_SPECIALIZE...: Hello !It's been 4 times that I'm trying to reinstall windows 10 on my computer. All tries never worked, and I don't really know what to do. My laptop is a DELL Inspiron 3721. I already tried to do all things that Microsoft asked me to do like unplug all useless mice, headset...
  3. The installation failed in the FIRST_BOOT phase with an error during SYSPREP_SPECIALIZE...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The installation failed in the FIRST_BOOT phase with an error during SYSPREP_SPECIALIZE...: Hello !It's been 4 times that I'm trying to reinstall windows 10 on my computer. All tries never worked, and I don't really know what to do. My laptop is a DELL Inspiron 3721. I already tried to do all things that Microsoft asked me to do like unplug all useless mice, headset...
  4. The installation failed in the FIRST_BOOT phase with an error during SYSPREP_SPECIALIZE...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. The installation failed in the FIRST_BOOT phase with an error during...

The installation failed in the FIRST_BOOT phase with an error during...: 0xC1900101 - 0x30004 I have tried on many occasions, yet to no avail, none of the online solutions have helped. For the past few days, I've been trying to update to windows 20h2 and it gets stuck on 30% no matter what way I install it. I have tried doing things I've looked...
  6. Failed in FIRST_BOOT Phase - error during migrate data operation - When upgrading to...

Failed in FIRST_BOOT Phase - error during migrate data operation - When upgrading to...: As the title suggests. I'm attempting to upgrade to Windows 10 from 7 from Media Creation tool. The actual Error code is: 0x800707E7- 0x3000D "The installation failed in the FIRST_BOOT phase with an error during MIGRATE_DATA operation" It happens when: I attempt to...
  7. Failed in FIRST_BOOT Phase - error during migrate data operation - When upgrading to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Failed in FIRST_BOOT Phase - error during migrate data operation - When upgrading to...: As the title suggests. I'm attempting to upgrade to Windows 10 from 7 from Media Creation tool. The actual Error code is: 800707E7-3000D It happens when: I attempt to upgrade with all apps and files saved When upgrading, during one of the restarts it sends me back to...
  8. the installation failed in the first_boot phase with an error during sysprep_specialize...

the installation failed in the first_boot phase with an error during sysprep_specialize...: Hi, I am trying to update windows 10 1803 to 1909, after a lot of attemps the update process fail with the error: " 0xC1900101 - 0x30018 - the installation failed in the first_boot phase with an error during sysprep_specialize operation" I tried with windows update and...
  9. Version 1809 - the installation failed in the FIRST_BOOT phase with an error during SYSPREP...

Version 1809 - the installation failed in the FIRST_BOOT phase with an error during SYSPREP...: Desk top Intel motherboard Local built. SHAW. 500GB SSD, 8GB RAM, plenty free space. (45.32GB free) Windows Pro OS build 17134.320 Happens during Getting Updates at 52% Error - 0xc1900101-0x30018 Trying for build 17763.1 Using ISO from Media Creation Tool....
  10. 0xC1900101 - 0x30018 the installation failed in the FIRST_BOOT phase with an error during...

0xC1900101 - 0x30018 the installation failed in the FIRST_BOOT phase with an error during...: I have an Alienware 17 R3 that cannot download from since Windows 10 1703. I have tried restoring computer to factory reset wiping my hard drive (fails). I have tried multiple times to run windows from a downloaded copy on a flashdrive from the windows media creation tool...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the installation failed in the first_boot phase with an error during sysprep_specialize operation

2. windows uptade_800707E7

3. 0x800704b8-0x3001a begin_first_boot

4. windows 10 frist boot error on installation,
  5. the installation failed in the first_boot phase with an error during the SYSPREP_SPECIALIZE,
  6. update fail specialize operation,
  7. windows 10 update failed on first boot,
  8. windows 10 update fail begin_first_boot,
  9. 800707e7-3000d,
  10. windows update 800707e7 3000D,
  11. 0xc1900101 0x30017 the installation failed in the first_boot phase with an error during boot operation,
  12. sysprep_specialize first_boot,
  13. sysprep_specialize,
  14. instalation failed in the FIRST_BOOT phase with an error during SYSREP_SPECIALIZE operation,
  15. 800704b8 phase first_boot begin_first_boot