Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro update June 13th 2019 failed and Windows won't start

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro update June 13th 2019 failed and Windows won't start in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After Windows 10 Pro update June 13th 2019 on my Zotac HD-ND01, Windows will not restart. I believe it was update (KB4503286). When the computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RussHenley, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Pro update June 13th 2019 failed and Windows won't start

After Windows 10 Pro update June 13th 2019 on my Zotac HD-ND01, Windows will not restart. I believe it was update (KB4503286).

When the computer starts it goes into Window diagnostic mode which fails. None of the option other than 'command prompt' will work but since I know nothing about programming that is useless to me. All other options failed including resetting the computer. I don't have an image disk or flash drive to try and re-install the OS.

Zotac originally had Win7 Pro installed but was updated to Win10Pro.

Looking for ways to recover this PC that I can manage.

Thanks,

Russ

:)

RussHenley, Jun 15, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Jun 15, 2019
  3. AsRock Win User
    Windows Updates failed to instal

I'm not sure how differant XP media center Edition is but you could clear the history \ cache if these folders are there.

Step 1 Register DLL files.

=================

By trying this step, we can check if the update engines are working properly.

1. Close all instances of Internet Explorer.

2. Click Start and Run, type "Regsvr32 atl.dll" (without quotes) in the Open box and click OK.

Note: There is a space between regsvr32 and atl.dll

3. Similarly, one by one, register the files listed below:

Regsvr32 msxml3.dll

Regsvr32 wuapi.dll

Regsvr32 wuaueng.dll

Regsvr32 wuaueng1.dll

Regsvr32 wups2.dll

Regsvr32 wucltui.dll

Regsvr32 wups.dll

Regsvr32 wuweb.dll

Regsvr32 qmgr.dll

Regsvr32 qmgrprxy.dll

Regsvr32 jscript.dll

Note: If you encounter errors while registering any of these files then skip that file and continue with the next one.

If the issue persists, let's move on to the steps below to verify Windows Update services and temporary folders.

Step 2 Verify the relevant Windows Update services.

=========================================

1. Click Start->Run, type "services.msc" (without quotation marks) in the open box and click OK.

2. Double click the service "Automatic Updates".

3. Click on the Log On tab, please ensure the option "Local System account" is selected and the option "Allow service to interact with desktop" is unchecked.

4. Check if this service has been enabled on the listed Hardware Profile. If not, please click the Enable button to enable it.

5. Click on the tab "General "; make sure the "Startup Type" is "Automatic" or "Manual". Then please click the button "Stop" under "Service Status" to stop the service.

6. Then please click the button "Start" under "Service Status" to start the service.

7. Please repeat the above steps with the other services:

Background Intelligent Transfer Service

Event Log

Remote Procedure Call (RPC)

Note: Event log service is enabled on all of the hardware profiles; this service does not have an option to enable or disable on certain hardware profile.

If it still does not help, let's proceed to step 3.

Step 3 Reload the Update temporary folders.

===================================

One possible cause is that the temporary folder for Windows Update is containing corrupted files. Let's erase all the files there to get the system clean.

1. Click Start, Run, type: cmd and press Enter. Please run the following command in the opened window.

Net stop WuAuServ

2. Click Start, Run, type: %windir% and press Enter.

3. In the opened folder, rename the folder SoftwareDistribution to Sdold.

4. Click Start, Run, type: cmd and press Enter. Please run the following command in the opened window.

Net start WuAuServ

Please test the Windows Update website and let me know the result. If the issue persists, to clarify the issue and provide more accurate troubleshooting steps, please assist me in collecting the following information.

AsRock, Jun 15, 2019
  4. jds21 Win User

Windows 10 Pro update June 13th 2019 failed and Windows won't start

Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro update June 13th 2019 failed and Windows won't start

1. Windows 10 Pro update June 13th 2019 failed and Windows won't start - Similar Threads - Pro update June

2. Windows 10 Desktop Icons started rearranging after reboot after today June 13th 2022 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Desktop Icons started rearranging after reboot after today June 13th 2022 update: As the title says, was OK before the update, now rearranging after today's update June 13, 2022 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-desktop-icons-started-rearranging-after/37a07007-7780-48fc-bd44-aa2cc39b5879
  3. Windows 10 Desktop Icons started rearranging after reboot after today June 13th 2022 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Desktop Icons started rearranging after reboot after today June 13th 2022 update: As the title says, was OK before the update, now rearranging after today's update June 13, 2022 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-desktop-icons-started-rearranging-after/37a07007-7780-48fc-bd44-aa2cc39b5879
  4. Windows 10 Desktop Icons started rearranging after reboot after today June 13th 2022 update

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 Pro Won't Start After Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro Won't Start After Windows Update: Seriously losing my mind and am desperate for help . . . Some sort of update happened overnight. When I started working this AM, there was a notice the PC would restart outside active hours; after working for an hour or so, I let it go ahead & restart because I was going...
  6. Update has deleted my excel files June 13th 2019

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Update has deleted my excel files June 13th 2019: I use Excel to keep track of my budget. The last time I was able to access my budget was June 13th 2019, now it is gone. Any time I try to open it, the "error message" saying that the file has either been deleted, removed or rename pops up. I didn't do any of those things......
  7. No sound after Windows 10 Update June 2019

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound after Windows 10 Update June 2019: Just installed Windows 10 update, and now I have no sound on my PC. Not on iTunes, YouTube, videos, nowthing. I updated driver, all the usual fixes. I have speakers connected, volume on, the tests show sound but I do not here anything. I am so sick of this happening. Anyone...
  8. June 2019 Update

June 2019 Update: I have an Asus laptop with a SSD. I was working on my computer and when I was done, I clicked on "Update and Shut Down". About 3 hours later I came back and found my computer had locked up. I shut it down and it hasn't worked since. Now when I turn it on all I get is a black...
  9. Windows 10 update June 2019 / Stop Code

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 update June 2019 / Stop Code: Windows 10 just forced an auto update and all seemed to go well. I have Office 2007 installed on an HP `17" Notebook. Office and Outlook will not load properly and I receive the STOP CODE Blue Screen error. I had no problems prior to the Win 10 upgrade. Need your...
  10. June 2019 update

June 2019 update: Update installed last night - all night. This morning I get a black screen after it asks to sign in and an error message that System profile Desktop is unavailable. Only recycle bin is visible. Can’t open any files. How do I roll back to yesterday?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kb4503286 wont start after reboot

2. windows wont start up after update 2019

3. windows not starting after update June 2019