Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro Update Problem

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro Update Problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello Everybody, Last more than 1 months, my windows 10 pro has been stuck in same place the way on it's Windows Update. By the way, my Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Deadlock, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Deadlock Win User

Windows 10 Pro Update Problem

Hello Everybody,

Last more than 1 months, my windows 10 pro has been stuck in same place the way on it's Windows Update.

By the way, my Windows Specification is written below -

Edition: Windows 10 Pro

Version: 1903

OS Build: 18326.145

Screenshots are added here.

Windows 10 Pro Update Problem 6b3ddf15-d8d8-4427-abac-3eaa68918830?upload=true.jpg

:)

Deadlock, Sep 22, 2019
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Sep 22, 2019
  3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Sep 22, 2019
  4. MrGenius Win User

Microsoft to make Windows 10 updates mandatory

Well, at the moment at least, you can choose to defer upgrades. Under Settings > Windows Updates > Advanced options you need to check the box labeled "Defer upgrades". What does that do? Good question. The answer I've found might illuminate it to a degree.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/defer-upgrades-in-windows-10

I hear this only applies to Pro and Enterprise editions. But I can't verify that.

MrGenius, Sep 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Pro Update Problem - Similar Threads - Pro Update Problem

2. windows 10 pro update problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 pro update problem: i have a windows 10 pro that cannot restart and shutdown even after updating and it says that for the update to work it needs to be restarted. yet when i try to restart it, it keeps on bringing error 0x80240a112. when i try to download the update manually it says it's not...
  3. windows 10 pro update problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 pro update problem: i have a windows 10 pro that cannot restart and shutdown even after updating and it says that for the update to work it needs to be restarted. yet when i try to restart it, it keeps on bringing error 0x80240a112. when i try to download the update manually it says it's not...
  4. windows 10 pro update problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. WIndows 8.1 Pro to Windows 10 Pro update problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIndows 8.1 Pro to Windows 10 Pro update problem: Hi,I have a following problem. Notebook is one with SSD of 128mb and OEM Win 8.1 Pro. Obviously during years I do not have space anymore for updates and Win10 update is long overdue. I have bought 256GB SSD, and installed clean version of Windows 10 PRO on it using Windows...
  6. WIndows 8.1 Pro to Windows 10 Pro update problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIndows 8.1 Pro to Windows 10 Pro update problem: Hi,I have a following problem. Notebook is one with SSD of 128mb and OEM Win 8.1 Pro. Obviously during years I do not have space anymore for updates and Win10 update is long overdue. I have bought 256GB SSD, and installed clean version of Windows 10 PRO on it using Windows...
  7. Problem Updating Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Problem Updating Windows 10 Pro: I have two laptops from Dell (Alienware). One is an R4 17 I bought in January 2017. It is stuck at version 1709 because the 1803 update was blocked for some Alienware laptops initially but it is supposed to be available now. The R4 does receive the regular updates from...
  8. Problem Updating Windows 10 Pro

Problem Updating Windows 10 Pro: I have two laptops from Dell (Alienware). One is an R4 17 I bought in January 2017. It is stuck at version 1709 because the 1803 update was blocked for some Alienware laptops initially but it is supposed to be available now. The R4 does receive the regular updates from...
  9. update problem on windows 10 pro

update problem on windows 10 pro: Hi, I have a client's computer that is giving me fits regarding windows updates. I have done all of the standard update fixes (windows update troubleshooter, SFC /scannow, etc.) I was able to do an upgrade (manually) to 1803. I had hoped that had fixed the problem but it...
  10. Windows 10 Pro update problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro update problem: I get this error 2018-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1709 for x64-based Systems (KB4093112) - Error 0x800f081f any advice? I also built a new system and I restored a backup from my old system to the new one. It says I need to activate and I went to the...