Windows 10: windows 10 pro update wont install

Discus and support windows 10 pro update wont install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; im having problems installing windows 10 pro and it keeps coming up with this comment. im in windows 10 setup and it keeps stopping and wont go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AndrewThompson28111972, Jun 1, 2020.

1. windows 10 pro update wont install

im having problems installing windows 10 pro and it keeps coming up with this comment.

im in windows 10 setup and it keeps stopping and wont go futhur when it comes to this comment

This tool can't update your pc

The language or edition of the version of windows currently installed on your PC isn't supported by this too. and closes off what do i do

:)

AndrewThompson28111972, Jun 1, 2020

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jun 1, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jun 1, 2020
  4. windows 10 pro update wont install

New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 pro update wont install

1. windows 10 pro update wont install - Similar Threads - pro update wont

2. Windows updates wont install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows updates wont install: HiThe current updates have mainly installed but these 3 no matter how many times I retry they will not install?Please advisethank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-updates-wont-install/672fb292-2933-4df2-a4bb-fbf90c3b1ced
  3. windows updates wont install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows updates wont install: all my updates have installation errors- i detected 5 viruses which i got rid of, and they slowed my PC down. please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-updates-wont-install/b5f86e3b-b6a7-4853-823b-cf4de3828412
  4. Windows 10 update wont install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update wont install: This has been an ongoing issue for a hot minute and ive been trying to fix it. The issue being that inside of settings itself it will download the update but when going to do the install while restarting it will only load to 7-30% then restart, undo changes, and put me back...
  5. My windows 10 pro Email wont update

in Windows 10 Customization
    My windows 10 pro Email wont update: Its to do with i think with me changing the password i cant delete the account and start again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-pro-email-wont-update/55cd5a06-f519-42e3-8495-cc83d04756eb
  6. My PC wont update to windows 10 Pro (

My PC wont update to windows 10 Pro (: It's all paid for my PC had to be reset to factory due to something weird so i reset it and now it cant find my purchase - it's reset back to windows 8.1...
  7. update wont install on Windows 10

update wont install on Windows 10: The last 2 updates KB4507459 and KB4507419 are not installing on my Windows 10 Can I manually instal these and if so how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-wont-install-on-windows-10/30670d0a-0ed9-4444-a931-ad0faec32eee
  8. windows 10 update 1803 wont install

windows 10 update 1803 wont install: update 1803 wont install on laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-1803-wont-install/4e8f52de-66bd-45a1-9da8-edad06004732
  9. Windows 10 updates wont install

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 updates wont install: Alright so about a week or two ago, Upgrade to Windows 10 Home, version 1511, 10586 installed, - i already have windows 10? when it tries to update it just restarts the pc and when i load it back up it shows up again not installed or anything. 48996
  10. Windows 10 pro wont install

Windows 10 pro wont install: I tried using the windows update to update to windows 10 and everytime I get the following [img] (couldn't get it to rotate correctly, sorry) I have also tried using the media creation tool, which wont even start on my computer for some reason. It doesn't even show up...