Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro update

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; run update for 20H2 update. get error 0x8024000b. Run troubleshooter. Run update again get 0x80080005 error. ??? What next ??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by StephenKincius, Apr 19, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Pro update

run update for 20H2 update. get error 0x8024000b. Run troubleshooter. Run update again get 0x80080005 error. ???

What next ??

:)

StephenKincius, Apr 19, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro update

1. Windows 10 Pro update - Similar Threads - Pro update

2. Update to Windows 10 Pro 20H2 has altered CRASHED functionality of Excel 365 and parts of...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Update to Windows 10 Pro 20H2 has altered CRASHED functionality of Excel 365 and parts of...: Update to Windows 10 Pro 20H2 on my HP EliteBook x360 1030 G3, caused Excel 365 to loose all colors...in all my files . Only Black & White now. No access to color in newly created Excel 365 files. Seems all 365 programs are only in black & white mode now. No idea what...
  3. Windows 10 pro-64 bit Security will not update; I AM CONNECTED to internet

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 pro-64 bit Security will not update; I AM CONNECTED to internet: No updates for two days now; the updater just runs and runs -- no error message; no update. My wife's computer on same network updated properly with new defs three hours ago.Thanks for reading and for any help/suggestions....
  4. Windows 10 Pro Deactivates After Installing win10 20H2 Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro Deactivates After Installing win10 20H2 Update: Hi teamI have an on going headache with activating Win 10 pro on my laptop HP Compaq 8510P.Orginally running Windows Vista Business I choose to do a fresh in install of Win 10 Pro 64bit After checking that my laptop could handle & it couldSo I did & successfully activated Win...
  5. Windows 10 Pro new install, will not apply updates - 0x80070643

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro new install, will not apply updates - 0x80070643: I am attempting to install updates and am getting an 'Error Encountered' with this message:There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help:...
  6. After windows 10 20H2 update, my surface pro 7 monitor does not wake up after sleep

After windows 10 20H2 update, my surface pro 7 monitor does not wake up after sleep: After Windows 10 Home 20H2 update version: 19042.928, my surface pro 7 monitors does not wake up after overnight sleep. This problem seldom occurs during day time use, as I wake up monitor more frequently. But after overnight sleep both built in monitor and externally...
  7. Printers not working after updating windows 10 pro in MacBook

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printers not working after updating windows 10 pro in MacBook: I installed evaluation copy of windows 10 pro in my MacBook pro, but after new updates cannot print any documents or use Microsoft print to pdf. I roll back to the earlier version printing is working properly. Please let me know is there any solution to overcome this issues....
  8. Windows 10 home to pro upgrade - need to update personal microsoft account to work...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 home to pro upgrade - need to update personal microsoft account to work...: Hi, So my problem is that my PC started its life as a Home license. Now that I have upgraded to Professional in order to use RDP among other features, I am having issues with getting onto my PC by RDP using my profile's microsoft account. I did go into system properties...
  9. Hi, I'm using windows 10 pro. I was struck at version 10240. And I'm not able to update the...

Hi, I'm using windows 10 pro. I was struck at version 10240. And I'm not able to update the...: I was tried below ways 1 by Using Run Type Windows Updates Click on Windows Updates Click on Check for updates and install the latest windows updates. 2 By downloading windows updater Both the ways are failed... Getting error code 0xc1900107...
  10. Surface Pro "5" AVStream Camera 2500 Not Working after 18Apr21 Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro "5" AVStream Camera 2500 Not Working after 18Apr21 Update: When I shut down my Surface Pro "5" the evening of April 18, 2021; there was some type of update that ran. Interestingly I cannot find a record of an update for that day in my "View update history." I selected "update and restart." Upon updating when the Surface Pro...