Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro Upgrade Fails. Troubleshooter Fails.

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro Upgrade Fails. Troubleshooter Fails. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; The purchase through Windows store was successful. I got no email for confirmation and no KEY. I get that Windows will handle the digital license... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JWK010, May 5, 2021.

1. JWK010 Win User

Windows 10 Pro Upgrade Fails. Troubleshooter Fails.

The purchase through Windows store was successful. I got no email for confirmation and no KEY. I get that Windows will handle the digital license through the Store but it is screwing up, and I need the key. In system settings - Activation, it says "We can't activate Windows on this device because you don't have a valid digital license or product key. If you think you do have a valid license or key, select Troubleshoot now. Error code: 0xC004C003"Troubleshoot also says it cannot activate. "Make sure you're connected to the internet and try again."Can Microsoft either provide a

:)

JWK010, May 5, 2021

2. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, May 5, 2021
  3. What is causing Prime 95 to keep failing all the time in the first 10 minutes?

...and what will be your next step if THAT fails to make Prime stable? More volts?

I would think you would want to be using the LEAST amount of volts possible (for heat and longevity issues). That's why I suggested you use a more scientific approach to troubleshooting your instabilty. Meaning, IF your RAM passes 10 loops of MemTest with no errors at the speed you are trying to run, AND Prime continues to fail, THEN consider giving a bump to NB, FSB and Vcore (in that order).

Dr. Spankenstein, May 5, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Pro Upgrade Fails. Troubleshooter Fails.

Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro (Update Failed)

Hello

Try to use these steps to remove the SoftwareDistribution folder and redownload and then reinstall Windows 10 .

Let me know if it helps. This error code is appearing a lot with Windows Upgrades and the real cause needs some research.

Yuri Pustjens, May 5, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro Upgrade Fails. Troubleshooter Fails.

1. Windows 10 Pro Upgrade Fails. Troubleshooter Fails. - Similar Threads - Pro Upgrade Fails

2. Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro failed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro failed: I'm trying to assist someone in upgrading from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro. After purchasing the Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft Store, and installing it, I received the 0x80070490 error code. After that, I could no longer attempt to install Windows 10 Pro. I have the...
  3. Windows 10 Pro upgrade failed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro upgrade failed: I bought a new laptop and went to mircosoft site to upgrade to 10 pro. At the end of upgrade and message came up to say it failed. The site is locked on my screen and there is no other information or emails to say what I can do....
  4. upgrade to pro failed

upgrade to pro failed: hi ive just tried to upgrade to pro put my product key in it started downloading but i lost internet so i tried again and now it says product key doesnt work? HELP lolthanks...
  5. Windows 10 pro upgrade failed

Windows 10 pro upgrade failed: Hi - I just bought the Windows 10 pro upgrade, but the installation failed. My settings now say that I have a non-genuine version of Windows 10 Enterprise and won't activate. Does anyone know how to fix this? Or any way to contact Microsoft to get this taken care of?...
  6. Windows 10 Pro Upgrade Fail

Windows 10 Pro Upgrade Fail: I have just purchased an upgrade from Windows 10 home to Windows Pro. The install initiated but failed at around 70%. Have checked the disk space, doesn't seem to be the problem. Help ASAP much appreciated. Thanks...
  7. Upgrade to windows 10 pro failed

Upgrade to windows 10 pro failed: i received an update today, and decided to also check the update history, which i i found there Upgrade to windows 10 pro failed problem.. sorry, but i do not remember the error code... i went and looked for a fix.. where i found one.. where i've been told to activate FixIt!...
  8. Upgrade To Windows 10 Pro Failing

Upgrade To Windows 10 Pro Failing: I reserved windows 10 and I was waiting for it to download. Wondered why it was not downloading and went to windows update then view update history. Windows 10 pro upgrade had failed multiple times. All other updates work on windows. 10122
  9. Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro Failed

Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro Failed: I have 4 failures in my update history... why? 9238
  10. upgrade to windows 10 pro failed

upgrade to windows 10 pro failed: upgrade to windows 10 pro failed on my win 7 ultimate desktop this has happened 14 times over last 2 days anyone else having this problem [img] 9912