Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro upgrade from home... Via Microsoft Store

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro upgrade from home... Via Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I downloaded Win 10 pro from Microsoft Store ... Got help to instore.... But day or so after I lost a drive and must have put my computer back to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Brian_51, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Brian_51 Win User

Windows 10 Pro upgrade from home... Via Microsoft Store

I downloaded Win 10 pro from Microsoft Store ... Got help to instore.... But day or so after I lost a drive and must have put my computer back to Windows Home..... How can I get back to Windows 10 Pro....

:)

Brian_51, Oct 15, 2020
  2. skippy258 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Windows 10 Pro upgrade from home... Via Microsoft Store [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Oct 15, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Oct 15, 2020
  4. Frick Win User

Windows 10 Release Date Announced

Windows 10 Home will be $119, Pro $199.

Microsoft: Windows 10 Home costs $119, Pro costs $199

Which is good news actually, because Windows 8.1 is loads cheaper than previous versions (retail licensing at Windows 7 OEM prices). And it sort of puts a huge hole in the Windows subscription theory.

Frick, Oct 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Pro upgrade from home... Via Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Pro upgrade home

2. Issue on upgrading windows 10 home to pro via microsoft store

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Issue on upgrading windows 10 home to pro via microsoft store: Hello community,I just tried to upgrade my windows 10 Home single language edition to windows 10 pro via microsoft store. I clicked on Install button and the installation was loading to like above 75% and suddenly it showed me error code something but i forget to note that...
  3. Windows 10 Home upgrade to Pro via Microsoft Store

Windows 10 Home upgrade to Pro via Microsoft Store: I an activated Windows 10 Home machine and I decided to do the upgrade to Pro. Using the upgrade process via the Microsoft Store, I selected the Pro version instead of the Workstation alternative.After clicking the Install button for the Windows 10 Pro upgrade, the...
  4. Upgrading from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft Store: Hi, I brought the Windows 10 Pro off the Microsoft store, after buying to upgrade nothing happened, after restart my Windows now tells me it is no longer activated and to go to activate Windows, troubleshooting does nothing, signing in and out does nothing, restarting again...
  5. Windows 10 fails to upgrade from Home to Pro edition via store upgrade

Windows 10 fails to upgrade from Home to Pro edition via store upgrade: Issue faced : I have an Asus G14 that came with Windows 10 Home. I purchased Windows 10 Pro upgrade via MS Store. When I try upgrading/installing Windows 10 Pro via the store, the upgrade fails with an error code 0x80070005. Post which my laptop loses its original...
  6. Upgraded via store from windows 10 home to pro and cant activate

Upgraded via store from windows 10 home to pro and cant activate: Right i decided to upgrade my Dell Xps laptop from home to pro via the store which didn't take long at all. After reboot if i go to activation it now shows as enterprise and not activated. The troubleshoot box says it cant find a internet connection. Also I've looked at...
  7. Activation problem after upgrading Windows 10 Home to Pro (via Microsoft Store)

Activation problem after upgrading Windows 10 Home to Pro (via Microsoft Store): I bought a Lenovo laptop 1.5 years ago with Windows 10 Home. Today I bought a Pro upgrade through the Microsoft Store. The purchase was successfull, and I pressed "Install". After the installation and reboot, the Settings / Activation shows "Windows 10 Enterprise" and...
  8. Upgrade Win 10 Home to Pro via the Store. Not activated

Upgrade Win 10 Home to Pro via the Store. Not activated: I have a HP Laptop that had an activated Win 10 Home (1809). Today I went via the upgrade process and purchased a Pro license. It seemed to install ok but now the system says it has Windows Enterprise (not Pro) and it isn't activated. In the Activation panel there is error...
  9. Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro Upgrade via store

Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro Upgrade via store: Hi, I recently purchased a Dell Spectre 360 which came with Windows 10 Home. I wanted to use this for work so upgraded it through the windows store to Windows 10 Pro. However, ever since upgrading I have the Activate Windows message on bottom right hand corner of my...
  10. Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade via Windows Store Not Activating

Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade via Windows Store Not Activating: Hi, I purchased the upgrade for Windows Pro in the Windows Store for $99. The system reset and did it's thing, all is well. However, the product is not activated. A "Activate Windows" watermark is displayed on the screen. In Settings > Activation there is a message in...