Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Microsoft Store Installed Deactivated Enterprise

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Microsoft Store Installed Deactivated Enterprise in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I bought Windows 10 Pro on November 19, 2020 Order number 4007776415 from the Microsoft Store. It instead installed a deactivated Enterprise... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JasonTR614, Dec 28, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Microsoft Store Installed Deactivated Enterprise

Hello,I bought Windows 10 Pro on November 19, 2020 Order number 4007776415 from the Microsoft Store. It instead installed a deactivated Enterprise edition. At the time there was a support phone line where I was able to reach a human. They instructed me to enter a new product key that was only delivered verbally as I was typing it into the activation box. It worked, but I never got an opportunity to write down my key or ever sent one. Even the order on my Microsoft account doesn't have a key.Recently, I upgraded my PC and my license was deactivated due to the hardware change. I'm stuck yet ag

:)

JasonTR614, Dec 28, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Microsoft Store Installed Deactivated Enterprise

1. Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Microsoft Store Installed Deactivated Enterprise - Similar Threads - Pro Upgrade Microsoft

2. Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Microsoft Store Installed Deactivated Enterprise

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Microsoft Store Installed Deactivated Enterprise: Hello,I bought Windows 10 Pro on November 19, 2020 Order number 4007776415 from the Microsoft Store. It instead installed a deactivated Enterprise edition. At the time there was a support phone line where I was able to reach a human. They instructed me to enter a new product...
  3. Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Microsoft Store Installed Deactivated Enterprise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Microsoft Store Installed Deactivated Enterprise: Hello,I bought Windows 10 Pro on November 19, 2020 Order number 4007776415 from the Microsoft Store. It instead installed a deactivated Enterprise edition. At the time there was a support phone line where I was able to reach a human. They instructed me to enter a new product...
  4. Purchased Windows 10 Pro upgrade from the Microsoft Store, but Windows installed...

Purchased Windows 10 Pro upgrade from the Microsoft Store, but Windows installed...: Purchased Windows 10 Pro upgrade from the Microsoft Store, but I believe Windows installed a deactivated enterprise. The installation failed during installation process and I received the following errors 0x80072EE7 and 0x80070005. Under Activation, it shows Windows 10...
  5. Upgrade from Win 10 Pro to Enterprise

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade from Win 10 Pro to Enterprise: I have a Win 10 Enterprise Key. How to upgrade from Win 10 Pro?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-from-win-10-pro-to-enterprise/678ed6cb-4ba7-4e71-9532-002d4c3d9530
  6. Windows upgraded to from Home to Enterprise, deactivated. Now is Pro.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows upgraded to from Home to Enterprise, deactivated. Now is Pro.: I did a fresh install of windows, bought a Home key and activated.The next day after changing some things to fix my mail app it said my windows was deactivated.I googled a bit and came across this post. I did what it said there but I didn't realise this was only for windows...
  7. Microsoft Store Upgrade Deactivated Windows 0xC004C003

Microsoft Store Upgrade Deactivated Windows 0xC004C003: Hello, I upgraded from Windows Home to Windows Pro using the Microsoft Store. Now Windows is deactivated. Says my edition is Windows 10 Enterprise. Tried many solutions recommended by the community such as Activation Troubleshoot, chkdsk, sfc, slgr -rearm, reset...
  8. Upgrading to Windows 10 Enterprise from Pro

Upgrading to Windows 10 Enterprise from Pro: Hello, I am unsure about the process of upgrading from Pro edition to Enterprise. I'm working for an IT company and we have a Enterprise edition key which I manually entered on my workstation to try out. Previously it was Pro edition and after entering the Enterprise key...
  9. Purchased Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Microsoft Store, but Windows Installed Deactivated...

Purchased Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Microsoft Store, but Windows Installed Deactivated...: I originally ran on Windows 10 Home, 1903, under digital license (The OS came with the PC). The license is, in turn, linked to my Microsoft account. I then purchased an upgrade to Pro version from the Microsoft store app (I used the link provided in Settings>Update &...
  10. Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Microsoft Store

Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Microsoft Store: Got a new laptop that comes with Windows 10 Home(activated). I just bought the upgrade for Windows 10 Pro. After installation, the version that i have now is Windows 10 Enterprise instead. It's not activated and I can't even activate it nor run the troubleshooter....