Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro Upgrade Installed Unactivated Windows 10 Enterprise

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro Upgrade Installed Unactivated Windows 10 Enterprise in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I did, what was supposed to, upgrade from 10 Home to 10 Pro in the Settings/Store apps. However, it installed an unactivated 10 Enterprise instead!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by TaylorWoolston, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Pro Upgrade Installed Unactivated Windows 10 Enterprise

I did, what was supposed to, upgrade from 10 Home to 10 Pro in the Settings/Store apps. However, it installed an unactivated 10 Enterprise instead!

:)

TaylorWoolston, Jun 6, 2019

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Jun 6, 2019
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jun 6, 2019
  4. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 Pro Upgrade Installed Unactivated Windows 10 Enterprise

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jun 6, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro Upgrade Installed Unactivated Windows 10 Enterprise

1. Windows 10 Pro Upgrade Installed Unactivated Windows 10 Enterprise - Similar Threads - Pro Upgrade Installed

2. Upgrading an unactivated Windows 10 Home to Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading an unactivated Windows 10 Home to Windows 11 Pro: Hi,I will be building a PC for the first time in the coming week or so, but currently have a placeholder graphics card until I am able to afford a new one. This GPU R9 380 only has drivers for Windows 10 due to not being supported anymore, therefore I will have to install...
  3. Upgrading an unactivated Windows 10 Home to Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading an unactivated Windows 10 Home to Windows 11 Pro: Hi,I will be building a PC for the first time in the coming week or so, but currently have a placeholder graphics card until I am able to afford a new one. This GPU R9 380 only has drivers for Windows 10 due to not being supported anymore, therefore I will have to install...
  4. upgrading from windows 10 home unactivated to windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    upgrading from windows 10 home unactivated to windows 10 pro: i have used my PC with an unactivated copy of Windows 10 home and now i wanted to activate it and switch to windows 10 Pro. i have bought a fresh key for windows 10 Pro and have tried to use it to upgrade/activate my version. since i cant activate my unactivated windows 10...
  5. Windows 10 Pro Upgrade Installed Unactivated Windows 10 Enterprise

Windows 10 Pro Upgrade Installed Unactivated Windows 10 Enterprise: I recently updated my laptop from windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Home. I checked the Activation status after the upgrade to Windows 10 Home and it showed that I have valid digitally activated home system. I then went to the Microsoft Store and purchased the Upgrade to Windows...
  6. Windows 10 Pro upgrade causes Enterprise Install

Windows 10 Pro upgrade causes Enterprise Install: I got a new laptop with Windows 10 Home. Went on MS store to upgrade through settings to Windows 10 Pro. The installation asks for activation again as the enterprise edition got installed. I have not seen any easy known solution as these are digital licenses....
  7. Windows 10 Pro - windows sandbox shows unactivated Windows 10 Enterprise

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Pro - windows sandbox shows unactivated Windows 10 Enterprise: I thought windows sandbox was supposed to gives us a sandboxed version of the windows version we were running, but windows sandbox not only shows Windows 10 as being Enterprise, but it is unactivated. this is not so much a problem, except A. I don't have a license for Win10...
  8. Unactivated Windows 10 Home upgrade to Wndows 10 Pro

Unactivated Windows 10 Home upgrade to Wndows 10 Pro: Hi all, Tonight I installed an unactivated version of Windows 10 Home on an external SSD using my Macbook Pro. My plan is to run windows off the external dive to play games using Steam, and such while on vacation, etc. but still be able to use OSx. Some of the games are PC...
  9. Surface Pro 3 Windows 10 Enterprise Unactivated

Surface Pro 3 Windows 10 Enterprise Unactivated: A while back I bought a Microsoft Surface Pro 3 off of eBay for £180. It was all fine until about Friday 9th of November 2018, when the copy of Windows deactivated itself. It says that it cannot reach the organisations activation server. I'm unsure what to do. It doesn't...
  10. Upgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Upgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Enterprise: How to: Upgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Enterprise How to Upgrade from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Enterprise [img] Information Starting with Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14352, deploying Windows Enterprise edition gets easier. Prior to Windows 10, the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 home upgrade to pro goes unactivated enterprise