Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro upgrade to Windows 11 Pro

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro upgrade to Windows 11 Pro in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I know that the upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11 will be free, but will Windows 10 Pro upgrade to Windows 11 Pro also be free?I have searched all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BobChavarria, Nov 4, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Pro upgrade to Windows 11 Pro

I know that the upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11 will be free, but will Windows 10 Pro upgrade to Windows 11 Pro also be free?I have searched all over for an answer this question, but the most I can find is random "experts" on various forums who are 100% certain that Windows 10 Pro users will indeed upgrade to Windows 11 Pro for free, but of course they cite no source for their confidence and I'm wanting actual certitude before I take the leap. Thanks in advance!

:)

BobChavarria, Nov 4, 2021

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Nov 4, 2021
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Nov 4, 2021
  4. Frick Win User

Windows 10 Pro upgrade to Windows 11 Pro

Windows 10 Release Date Announced

Windows 10 Home will be $119, Pro $199.

Microsoft: Windows 10 Home costs $119, Pro costs $199

Which is good news actually, because Windows 8.1 is loads cheaper than previous versions (retail licensing at Windows 7 OEM prices). And it sort of puts a huge hole in the Windows subscription theory.

Frick, Nov 4, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro upgrade to Windows 11 Pro

1. Windows 10 Pro upgrade to Windows 11 Pro - Similar Threads - Pro upgrade Pro

2. Upgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro.: If I buy a Windows 10 Pro retail online license, could I upgrade it to Windows 11 Pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-windows-10-pro-to-windows-11-pro/dd735f29-051d-4b35-b857-8419bf12e1f0
  3. Upgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro.: If I buy a Windows 10 Pro retail online license, could I upgrade it to Windows 11 Pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-windows-10-pro-to-windows-11-pro/dd735f29-051d-4b35-b857-8419bf12e1f0
  4. Upgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 Pro Upgrade to Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro Upgrade to Windows 11 Pro: Currently have Windows 10 Pro. Wish to upgrade to Windows 11 Pro. "Check for Updates" does not provide the prompt to upgrade. Ran PC Health Check, and the system meets all requirements. Please, what should I do next? Thank you....
  6. Windows 10 Pro Upgrade to Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro Upgrade to Windows 11 Pro: Currently have Windows 10 Pro. Wish to upgrade to Windows 11 Pro. "Check for Updates" does not provide the prompt to upgrade. Ran PC Health Check, and the system meets all requirements. Please, what should I do next? Thank you....
  7. Windows 10 Pro Upgrade to Windows 11 Pro

8. Window 10 Pro Upgrade to Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 10 Pro Upgrade to Windows 11 Pro: I used the manual upgrade option to upgrade my LG Gram from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro, the computer came with a free upgrade to Windows 11 Home and I purchased the upgraded on the Microsoft Store for the Pro version as it had requirements I needed. Everything installed...
  9. Window 10 Pro Upgrade to Windows 11 Pro

Window 10 Pro Upgrade to Windows 11 Pro: I used the manual upgrade option to upgrade my LG Gram from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro, the computer came with a free upgrade to Windows 11 Home and I purchased the upgraded on the Microsoft Store for the Pro version as it had requirements I needed. Everything installed...
  10. Windows 10 Pro upgrade to Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro upgrade to Windows 11 Pro: I know that the upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11 will be free, but will Windows 10 Pro upgrade to Windows 11 Pro also be free?I have searched all over for an answer this question, but the most I can find is random "experts" on various forums who are 100% certain that...