Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro USB valid in USA?

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro USB valid in USA? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have an opportunity to purchase a new unopened retail Windows 10 Pro USB. The side of the box says 'Origin:Ireland". Can this be activated in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by oZo61, Jan 15, 2020.

1. oZo61 Win User

Windows 10 Pro USB valid in USA?

I have an opportunity to purchase a new unopened retail Windows 10 Pro USB. The side of the box says 'Origin:Ireland".

Can this be activated in the USA without issues?
    Thanks.

:)

oZo61, Jan 15, 2020

2. Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Jan 15, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jan 15, 2020
  4. Mussels Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Pro USB valid in USA? - Similar Threads - Pro USB valid

2. Validation of Windows 10 Keys

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Validation of Windows 10 Keys: I believe there should be a way to validate a purchased key without activating it on your machine. This feature could be available on the microsoft account side of things once your details are entered into your profile and a telephone number verification be activated to...
  3. Unable to Activate valid Windows 10 Pro license

Unable to Activate valid Windows 10 Pro license: A few weeks ago I was given a broken laptop to repair, Sadly the motherboard was fried so I resorted to buying a replacement motherboard. the seller flashed the BIOS wrong and it wiped the License Key stored within and also reset the serial etc of the laptop to ABCD12345, I...
  4. usa on europa

usa on europa: i updated my license of win 10 and i think i bought one for usa! can i change it on europa? because i can't buy nothing from microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usa-on-europa/81f840b9-e2fd-4443-bbd6-e770b40b310b"
  5. Windows 1809 or 1903 build on newly recivied USB from Msoft USA

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 1809 or 1903 build on newly recivied USB from Msoft USA: Good Morning, I have just received only yesterday 30 May 2019 from Microsoft USA my new version of Windows 10 Pro for new PC build. I am preparing for install and noted that there is a new build version of Windows 10 i.e. 1903 available. Will my newly received USB version...
  6. WIndows 10 Pro English USA vs English International version

in Windows 10 Customization
    WIndows 10 Pro English USA vs English International version: I have purchased Windows 10 Pro from Amazon with the following label: "WIN PRO 10 32-BIT/64-BIT ENG INTL USB". I understand this is the international version but I live in the USA. What is the difference between the International and USA version? Can I use the...
  7. Windows 10 installs USA International keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 installs USA International keyboard: Hello I have German DE keyboard, German Windows 10 language package and O/S. For some reason Windows 10 keeps installing USA International keyboard and English USA language itself. Regional settings are set to Germany. New user settings are set to German. I tried removing...
  8. updating windows 10 pro, cannot validate the product key

updating windows 10 pro, cannot validate the product key: I am trying to update the office computers from windows 7 professional to windows 10 pro. I bought about 20 retail version of windows 10 pro usb key. everytime I try to start the process, the message "cannot validate the product key" pops up and does not let me continue the...
  9. Validate Windows 10 Key

Validate Windows 10 Key: Good day! So I bought an Original equipment manufacturer key, reinstalled my windows and typed it in. My question is how do I know if this key is actually valid and that no one has used it and is there a waiting time for it to activate. My computer was connected to the...
  10. download movies outside usa

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    download movies outside usa: Hi to all, Is it available to rent/buy a movie through the windows store for out of the usa? Thanks, Amitai 34165