Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro USB won't install

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro USB won't install in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I built a new computer today and I have a Windows 10 Pro USB bought from Amazon. Idk if something is wrong with my computer or if the USB is dodgy, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ratatiddies720, Aug 23, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Pro USB won't install

I built a new computer today and I have a Windows 10 Pro USB bought from Amazon. Idk if something is wrong with my computer or if the USB is dodgy, but the error code is 0x8007025D.

Can anyone advise me on what to do here?

submitted by /u/Ratatiddies720
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Ratatiddies720, Aug 23, 2020

2. Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Aug 23, 2020
  3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Windows 10 Pro USB won't install [​IMG]

4. tamo Win User

Windows 10 Pro USB won't install

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Windows 10 Pro USB won't install [​IMG]

Thema:

Windows 10 Pro USB won't install

1. Windows 10 Pro USB won't install - Similar Threads - Pro USB won't

2. Clean Install of Windows 10 Pro via USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clean Install of Windows 10 Pro via USB: I need to do a clean install of Windows 10 Pro via a USB stick in my Lenovo Desktop all-in-one aio 700 series. Product: F0BD003FUS. Serial: P9010FZR. BIOS: O1KKT30AUSI went to this site https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10ISOBut found the site...
  3. Clean Install of Windows 10 Pro via USB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clean Install of Windows 10 Pro via USB: I need to do a clean install of Windows 10 Pro via a USB stick in my Lenovo Desktop all-in-one aio 700 series. Product: F0BD003FUS. Serial: P9010FZR. BIOS: O1KKT30AUSI went to this site https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10ISOBut found the site...
  4. Install windows 10 pro from bootable USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install windows 10 pro from bootable USB: Hi There,I am trying to install windows 10 pro from USB, but when I turned off PC and connect the USB and turned on, it directly taking me to login page not BIOS. And, USB is showing in the file explorer, that means USB is fine. I installed windows 10 pro with the same USB on...
  5. Windows 10 won't install from USB. Help!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 won't install from USB. Help!!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Reddit_user_Cita09 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lx1ak1/windows_10_wont_install_from_usb_help/
  6. Windows 10 won't install drivers for a AC600 USB

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 won't install drivers for a AC600 USB: submitted by /u/TostiWee [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kgq0a1/windows_10_wont_install_drivers_for_a_ac600_usb/
  7. Windows 10 won't install from USB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 won't install from USB: I brought Windows 10 Home edition a couple of years ago and am just trying to install it on my Mac. I followed the instructions on the box insert USB Power on computer hold down option key to boot computer from usb select the usb but the program won't install. What...
  8. I purchased Windows 10 Pro but it won't install

I purchased Windows 10 Pro but it won't install: I purchased windows 10 pro but it won't install. Please help! * Original title: Microsoft 10 Pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-windows-10-pro-but-it-wont-install/a4e4cc85-7754-4f14-b3e1-0f96856e8f3d
  9. Why won't Windows 10 Pro Install

Why won't Windows 10 Pro Install: Greetings. Via a media creation tool USB, I was able to reinstall Win 10 Pro on computer #1 since I had Win 10 before. I attempted to install, using the same tool on computer #2 with 32 bit O/S which has a 64 bit processor. It was rejected: "This Version of this...
  10. Windows 10 Pro USB Install issues

Windows 10 Pro USB Install issues: I have purchased a new Windows 10 Pro USB install. When I plug the USB into my laptop and boot from it I get the error message "corrupt boot media. installation cannot continue" I can view the files on the USB through explorer. Is the USB faulty?...