Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro(using Insiders Progam) was put on my laptop by Pc technician without my...

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro(using Insiders Progam) was put on my laptop by Pc technician without my... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; As I delved into settings I found a work or business account, saying some settings are managed by my organisation and lots more that I didn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JeNoki_640, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Pro(using Insiders Progam) was put on my laptop by Pc technician without my...

As I delved into settings I found a work or business account, saying some settings are managed by my organisation and lots more that I didn't understand let alone know how to change back, also said I'm using a mobile device.

So I closed the lid, put it in a cupboard and bought an iPad.

Since then it has become necessary that I regain the use of my Laptop. Am I able to put Windows 8.1 using the HP recovery media CD's I burnt when I first purchased the Laptop. If so do I need to uninstall Windows 10 Pro. I would much appreciate detailed instructions on what to do.

:)

JeNoki_640, Jun 25, 2019
  2. MrGenius Win User

Windows 10 RTM/Build 10240 now available for Insiders

Insiders in the fast and slow rings are now being distributed the latest Windows 10 RTM (build 10240).

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...-for-windows-insiders-in-fast-and-slow-rings/

But for those wanting to expedite the upgrade, and/or download the latest build in iso form, it can be downloaded for free from the following link.

http://getintopc.com/softwares/oper...-pro-build-10240-iso-32-64-bit-free-download/

Don't forget to check out the activation steps found here:

Spoiler slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
    slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
    slmgr /ato

Windows 10 Enterprise - NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43B8YKP-D69TJ
    Windows 10 Home - TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
    Windows 10 Professional - W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX

use the key you need for the build and run those lines in cmd to activate

activation
    I suggest running those commands as administrator. Just in case.

Enjoy!

MrGenius, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Laurijan Win User

Windows 10 Pro(using Insiders Progam) was put on my laptop by Pc technician without my...

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I bought Windows 7 Pro OEM key from G2Play.net for 12€ to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro - worked like a charm but be advised if you buy a OEM key you can not download the Win 7 iso from microsoft and have to get it elsewhere.

Laurijan, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro(using Insiders Progam) was put on my laptop by Pc technician without my...

1. Windows 10 Pro(using Insiders Progam) was put on my laptop by Pc technician without my... - Similar Threads - Pro using Insiders

2. Can I put windows 10 on a pc without a laptop/computer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I put windows 10 on a pc without a laptop/computer?: I wanna build a pc but I don’t have a laptop or anything on hand to put windows on a usb. Is it possible to put windows 10 on a usb without a laptop/pc? Here’s what I have: An android phone with root access; A usb; A dongle of sorts that connects the usb to my phone; Any...
  3. Using my laptop without an account & sign-in

in Windows 10 Customization
    Using my laptop without an account & sign-in: Hi! I've just bought a new laptop. Unfortunately, it has windows 10 not a fan, no, and it's not improving now and it forced me to create an account. My questions are: 1> how to delete the acount and use my laptop WITHOUT an account? I don't want to be logged in with I don't...
  4. my windows 10 pro pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my windows 10 pro pc: i need some help my pc is windows 10 pro but i need to activate windows if i use a windows 10 home will that work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-pro-pc/bf056db9-9b1f-4890-8796-cb141bb8f058
  5. How To Put Windows Back On My Laptop ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How To Put Windows Back On My Laptop ?: Hello, I bought a old Thinkpad T530 off ebay, months ago. I accidently wrote over Windows with Linux. I thought, oh damn !! I have to spend $130.00 for a copy of Windows or just buy another cheap Thinkpad for that price or alittle more with Windows installed. I contacted to...
  6. Unable to install insider version of windows 10 pro on my new Laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install insider version of windows 10 pro on my new Laptop: Hi, When Microsoft announced free Windows 10 via insider program, I enrolled myself and got free access digital license to insider version of windows 10 pro version. I had installed the same in my Desktop incase for more details: P55m UD2 gigabyte motherboard + i5 750....
  7. Putting Windows 10 Back on my PC

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Putting Windows 10 Back on my PC: I have Windows 10 installed since I first got my notice years ago that 8 would not be working anymore. I'm at my friend's house now on her PC. I have always disliked when Microsoft 'updates' my computer as I am used to how it was. So yesterday when a new update came on and I...
  8. potential scam technician accessed my pc virtually

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    potential scam technician accessed my pc virtually: gave virtual access to my pc to what seems like a potential scammer wanting me to purchase antivirus protection how do i check if my pc is safe?...
  9. I want my screen black without putting the laptop to sleep

I want my screen black without putting the laptop to sleep: I want my screen black without putting the laptop to sleep. I have a portable phone battery that will charge via USB port, but the port dies if I close the laptop or put it to sleep. I'd like to charge the battery while I sleep at night. At home, no problem, I sleep in a...
  10. ALL MY PRINTER PROGAMS

ALL MY PRINTER PROGAMS: Need to find all my printer programs. One has popped up when I choose "Print" or Control P. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-my-printer-progams/5bc711f9-8c06-42f9-8d2d-8d493b3372e4