Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro(using Insiders Progam) was put on my laptop by Pc technician without my...

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro(using Insiders Progam) was put on my laptop by Pc technician without my... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; As I delved into settings I found a work or business account, saying some settings are managed by my organisation and lots more that I didn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JeNoki_640, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Pro(using Insiders Progam) was put on my laptop by Pc technician without my...

As I delved into settings I found a work or business account, saying some settings are managed by my organisation and lots more that I didn't understand let alone know how to change back, also said I'm using a mobile device.

So I closed the lid, put it in a cupboard and bought an iPad.

Since then it has become necessary that I regain the use of my Laptop. Am I able to put Windows 8.1 using the HP recovery media CD's I burnt when I first purchased the Laptop. If so do I need to uninstall Windows 10 Pro. I would much appreciate detailed instructions on what to do.

:)

JeNoki_640, Jun 25, 2019
  2. MrGenius Win User

Windows 10 RTM/Build 10240 now available for Insiders

Insiders in the fast and slow rings are now being distributed the latest Windows 10 RTM (build 10240).

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...-for-windows-insiders-in-fast-and-slow-rings/

But for those wanting to expedite the upgrade, and/or download the latest build in iso form, it can be downloaded for free from the following link.

http://getintopc.com/softwares/oper...-pro-build-10240-iso-32-64-bit-free-download/

Don't forget to check out the activation steps found here:

Spoiler slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
    slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
    slmgr /ato

Windows 10 Enterprise - NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43B8YKP-D69TJ
    Windows 10 Home - TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
    Windows 10 Professional - W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX

use the key you need for the build and run those lines in cmd to activate

activation
    I suggest running those commands as administrator. Just in case.

Enjoy!

MrGenius, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Laurijan Win User

Windows 10 Pro(using Insiders Progam) was put on my laptop by Pc technician without my...

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I bought Windows 7 Pro OEM key from G2Play.net for 12€ to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro - worked like a charm but be advised if you buy a OEM key you can not download the Win 7 iso from microsoft and have to get it elsewhere.

Laurijan, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro(using Insiders Progam) was put on my laptop by Pc technician without my...

1. Windows 10 Pro(using Insiders Progam) was put on my laptop by Pc technician without my... - Similar Threads - Pro using Insiders

2. potential scam technician accessed my pc virtually

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    potential scam technician accessed my pc virtually: gave virtual access to my pc to what seems like a potential scammer wanting me to purchase antivirus protection how do i check if my pc is safe?...
  3. Propblems With my laptop Connecting to my Windows 10 Pro Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Propblems With my laptop Connecting to my Windows 10 Pro Desktop: I am able to connect to my Desktop when I am on my home network, Remote access is not allowing me to connect to my desktop when I am on another WIFI network. Any Ideas?...
  4. my pro pc not updating

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my pro pc not updating: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: (0x80070422) Your device is at risk because it’s out of date and missing important security and...
  5. Installing windows 10 on my new pc using window 8 pro key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing windows 10 on my new pc using window 8 pro key: Very soon I will finish building a new pc, on my current pc windows 10 is a upgrade from a retail version of windows 8 pro I own and still have. My understanding is I can download installation files for windows 10 from Microsoft use them to install on my new pc and use my...
  6. My Surface Pro wakes up other PC on my local network without a reason

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Surface Pro wakes up other PC on my local network without a reason: In short: my Surface Pro, whenever I unlock it at home, it wakes my other desktop PC through WOL. Don't get me wrong, the feature is cool: whenever I need to access that PC on my local network Windows sends a WOL package if the computer appears to be offline. The problem is...
  7. I had a solid state drive put into my laptop and windows 10 reinstalled. My laptop wont...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I had a solid state drive put into my laptop and windows 10 reinstalled. My laptop wont...: i have tried everything. Downloading printer drivers, troubleshooting, running hp doctor, removing and reinstalling printer, etc. Nothing works. Cannot print test page or any page from computer. Printer says one in cue and then goes idle. Happened on all 3 printers...
  8. I want my screen black without putting the laptop to sleep

I want my screen black without putting the laptop to sleep: I want my screen black without putting the laptop to sleep. I have a portable phone battery that will charge via USB port, but the port dies if I close the laptop or put it to sleep. I'd like to charge the battery while I sleep at night. At home, no problem, I sleep in a...
  9. ALL MY PRINTER PROGAMS

ALL MY PRINTER PROGAMS: Need to find all my printer programs. One has popped up when I choose "Print" or Control P. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-my-printer-progams/5bc711f9-8c06-42f9-8d2d-8d493b3372e4
  10. My laptop is restarting without warning.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop is restarting without warning.: I began looking into this problem last November Where can I get info showing what caused my PC to restart please? I did nothing because of other pressures. But it's started happening again. I'm fairly sure it's not overheating - my laptop is on a Belkin fan-assisted base....