Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro V1809 can only see one of my shared computers

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro V1809 can only see one of my shared computers in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Trouble again with Windows 10 Pro network (Version 1809) I have two Windows 10 Pro (Version 1809) computers in a threaded network. One is called... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Magicaldog, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Pro V1809 can only see one of my shared computers

Trouble again with Windows 10 Pro network (Version 1809)

I have two Windows 10 Pro (Version 1809) computers in a threaded network.

One is called Audio and the other is called Video.

Right now I can see the Video Computer on the Audio Computer in the Explorer but sometimes it's the opposite ????

I can access the computers via Quick Access in the explorer on both computers.

I have the same settings on both computers.

SMB 1.0 is enabled in Windows Features

Services:
    Function Discovery Provider Host - Automatically
    Function Discovery Resource Publication - Automatically
    DNS Client - Automatically
    SSDP Discovery - Automatically
    UPnP Device Host - Automatically

:)

Magicaldog, Jan 12, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 12, 2019
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jan 12, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Pro V1809 can only see one of my shared computers

Cannot access shared network drive

I could scream! so much time wasted on this stupid error, as if time is not precious enough!
    It probably would work fine if I could see the other computer! But I cannot see the other computer!

sharonspost, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro V1809 can only see one of my shared computers

1. Windows 10 Pro V1809 can only see one of my shared computers - Similar Threads - Pro V1809 shared

2. Windows 10 computers network sharing only working one-way

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 computers network sharing only working one-way: I've reached the point of exhaustion with how-to's and other advice on sharing. I have Win10 installed/updated on two laptops. On the home wifi network, one HP model =17 shows all 4 computers on the net, but the other Lenovo P17 shows all but the HP. So the HP will show the...
  3. Windows 10 computers network sharing only working one-way

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 computers network sharing only working one-way: I've reached the point of exhaustion with how-to's and other advice on sharing. I have Win10 installed/updated on two laptops. On the home wifi network, one HP model =17 shows all 4 computers on the net, but the other Lenovo P17 shows all but the HP. So the HP will show the...
  4. Windows 10 computers network sharing only working one-way

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. microsoft only sees one of my computers

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft only sees one of my computers: So I have 2 computers and I can see them in my account settings. I already own minecraft. I am trying to download minecraft windows 10 but when I click instal, its only showing me one of my computers. Its not showing me the option to download it on my second computer....
  6. Windows 10 Pro V1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro V1809: Where can I download the latest version of 1809? I ask as I'm still on 1803, and don't want to go to 1903 yet. And I missed getting it from MS site before 1903 went public. Any help is greatly appreciated! 133186
  7. Two computers on same homegroup but only one can see the other

Two computers on same homegroup but only one can see the other: Ok, I have a homegroup win 10, two computers on network, share options checked for all drives on both with everyone as user. Computer1 can see the Computer2 and all hard drives, the Computer 2 can not see Computer1 115110
  8. Two computers on same homegroup but only one can see the other

in Windows 10 Support
    Two computers on same homegroup but only one can see the other: Ok, I have a homegroup win 10, two computers on network, share options checked for all drives on both with everyone as user. Computer1 can see the Computer2 and all hard drives, the Computer 2 can not see Computer1 115110
  9. windows 10 can not see other computers and shares on network

windows 10 can not see other computers and shares on network: Hello, i have a problem with my computer. I have Asus RT-AC87U AC2400 Gigabit Wireless router. I have a seagate free agent drive connected to router and shared it with samba/cifs protocol. My computer is connected to router trought cable over one switch. Problem is that i...
  10. Wndows computer can only see other Windows computers

Wndows computer can only see other Windows computers: Hi folks I'm tempted to chuck this whole latest update into the Bin Computer can see ALL other Windows machines on network including an XP VM and can access shares. It now can't see ANY NAS / Linux servers (have 2) Nas servers can see via SAMBA this Windows computer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to view all network computers windows 10 v1809

2. win10 v1809 cannot see shared drive