Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro V1809 keeps showing wrong time

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro V1809 keeps showing wrong time in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows keeps showing wrong time on boot. Is there a way to fix this issue? Thank you. 130773 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by shinhosuck1973, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Pro V1809 keeps showing wrong time

Windows keeps showing wrong time on boot. Is there a way to fix this issue? Thank you.

:)

shinhosuck1973, Apr 12, 2019
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Apr 12, 2019
  3. Windows time keeps resetting to a wrong time

Hi,

For us to isolate your concern with your Windows Time, we would like to know the follow:

• To make sure that we have not missed on anything, may we know what are those troubleshooting steps you have taken to resolve the issue?
    • Have you tried checking the CMOS battery? It provides power to the Complementary Metal Oxide Semiconductor (CMOS) chip. This chip stores information about the system configuration, including the date and time. If no, we suggest that you replace the battery.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Apr 12, 2019
  4. clam1952 Win User

Windows 10 Pro V1809 keeps showing wrong time

Anyone got wrong time on V1809? It was daylight saving today

1809 Win 10 pro and I have the set time zone automatically.

Windows 10 Pro V1809 keeps showing wrong time [​IMG]

clam1952, Apr 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro V1809 keeps showing wrong time

1. Windows 10 Pro V1809 keeps showing wrong time - Similar Threads - Pro V1809 keeps

2. Windows 11 lockscreen shows wrong time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 lockscreen shows wrong time.: Since the start of British Summer Time the lock screen is one hour out. The region and display settings are correct, and when unlocked the machine shows the correct time, however the large clock on the lock screen has not adjusted....
  3. Windows 11 lockscreen shows wrong time.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 lockscreen shows wrong time.: Since the start of British Summer Time the lock screen is one hour out. The region and display settings are correct, and when unlocked the machine shows the correct time, however the large clock on the lock screen has not adjusted....
  4. Photo files showing wrong time

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo files showing wrong time: I have recently noticed that when I upload photos from an SD card to my computer that the time stamps are always off be a few-several hours. Here's an example: in the screenshot below the timestamp on the photo is 2:23 AM, but this photo was taken at 2:23 PM. The date is...
  5. Computer showing the wrong time

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer showing the wrong time: I've looked around google a bit and my settings and still have no answer to my problem. For some reason, my time is 7pm right now pacific standard time. It says that everywhere in my house and on google. But, my computer says its 10pm pacific standard time. Meaning it's 3...
  6. Battery is showing wrong estimate and time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery is showing wrong estimate and time: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I need help to solve this issue please i could not use my PC thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-is-showing-wrong-estimate-and-time/eb5b6721-c69f-4ab1-aec2-c5358bcae5aa
  7. Windows 10 Pro V1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro V1809: Where can I download the latest version of 1809? I ask as I'm still on 1803, and don't want to go to 1903 yet. And I missed getting it from MS site before 1903 went public. Any help is greatly appreciated! 133186
  8. Windows 10 Defender show wrong time

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Defender show wrong time: Hello, my 1809 runs also almost without errors. Only the Defender time goes 7 hours ahead[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-10-defender-show-wrong-time/2a7ebdee-a347-46d7-936d-182df2c805f9
  9. Anyone got wrong time on V1809? It was daylight saving today

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone got wrong time on V1809? It was daylight saving today: Just turned on PC and time is wrong. It should be 21.32 in UK but clock shows 22.32. I swear when I checked machine earlier today the time was correct. Anyone else seeing the same? Checked settings and all looks correct as per screenshot [img] 120645
  10. Computer clock shows wrong time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer clock shows wrong time: I am in Canada and my 2-year-old Acer Aspire has Windows 10. The time clock is always 1 hr. ahead of real time. I reset, change location from Canada/US to Eastern Standard time Canada. But it doesn't reset itself. Still showing 1 hr ahead of Ontario time. What can I do to fix...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 pro wrong time

2. windows 10 1809 displaying incorrect time

3. windows 1809 time wrong