Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro V1809 keeps showing wrong time

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro V1809 keeps showing wrong time in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows keeps showing wrong time on boot. Is there a way to fix this issue? Thank you. 130773 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by shinhosuck1973, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Pro V1809 keeps showing wrong time

Windows keeps showing wrong time on boot. Is there a way to fix this issue? Thank you.

:)

shinhosuck1973, Apr 12, 2019
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Apr 12, 2019
  3. Windows time keeps resetting to a wrong time

Hi,

For us to isolate your concern with your Windows Time, we would like to know the follow:

• To make sure that we have not missed on anything, may we know what are those troubleshooting steps you have taken to resolve the issue?
    • Have you tried checking the CMOS battery? It provides power to the Complementary Metal Oxide Semiconductor (CMOS) chip. This chip stores information about the system configuration, including the date and time. If no, we suggest that you replace the battery.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Apr 12, 2019
  4. clam1952 Win User

Windows 10 Pro V1809 keeps showing wrong time

Anyone got wrong time on V1809? It was daylight saving today

1809 Win 10 pro and I have the set time zone automatically.

Windows 10 Pro V1809 keeps showing wrong time [​IMG]

clam1952, Apr 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro V1809 keeps showing wrong time

1. Windows 10 Pro V1809 keeps showing wrong time - Similar Threads - Pro V1809 keeps

2. Wrong time in Windows 10 after daylights saving time.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wrong time in Windows 10 after daylights saving time.: I just noticed (don't know how long its been going on) that the time displayed in the lower right corner of my PC is one hour ahead (two hours ahead of standard time). I right click on the time, go into the "adjust date/time" setting and I have "set time automatically"...
  3. Wrong Time

Wrong Time: I have recently wiped my PC and found that after doing so the clock on my PC was 3 hours ahead. I have tried everything, even manually setting it, but nothing works. When I reset my PC after manually setting the time to the right time, it changes back to being 3 hours ahead....
  4. Windows 10 Defender show wrong time

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Defender show wrong time: Hello, my 1809 runs also almost without errors. Only the Defender time goes 7 hours ahead[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-10-defender-show-wrong-time/2a7ebdee-a347-46d7-936d-182df2c805f9
  5. My file and folder timestamps are showing the wrong time

in Windows 10 Support
    My file and folder timestamps are showing the wrong time: Over the summer in the UK (when we were on British Summer Time) my files and folders had the correct time on them, but ever since Daylight Savings kicked in and moved us back to Greenwich Mean Time, my files (depending on what app is used to view the file details) keeps...
  6. Anyone got wrong time on V1809? It was daylight saving today

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone got wrong time on V1809? It was daylight saving today: Just turned on PC and time is wrong. It should be 21.32 in UK but clock shows 22.32. I swear when I checked machine earlier today the time was correct. Anyone else seeing the same? Checked settings and all looks correct as per screenshot [img] 120645
  7. Wrong time in additional clock Windows 10

Wrong time in additional clock Windows 10: Windows 10 64 bit The additional clock added via 'Date and Time' is wrong. However the 'Alarm and Clock' shows correct time. Added additional clock for Austin (UTC-5) and UTC. 'Alarm and Clock' displays UTC-5 time 'Date and Time' displays UTC-4 time Please check the...
  8. Computer clock shows wrong time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer clock shows wrong time: I am in Canada and my 2-year-old Acer Aspire has Windows 10. The time clock is always 1 hr. ahead of real time. I reset, change location from Canada/US to Eastern Standard time Canada. But it doesn't reset itself. Still showing 1 hr ahead of Ontario time. What can I do to fix...
  9. Windows update tool keeps showing the wrong update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update tool keeps showing the wrong update: My computer is up to date. Slight problem. When I do the update checker, my computer begins to install this particular update with the wrong OS Build. Microsoft, can you fix this tool? Why does it keep doing this? I'm wondering if anyone else is having the same problem....
  10. Wrong time displayed in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Wrong time displayed in Windows 10: I have Windows 10 Home version 1607 build 14393.321, installed on my Lenovo Z51-70 80K6. My displayed time is always 2h behind. The time is set to sync automatically. The time zone is set to UTC+1 Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna. Daylight savings time is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 1809 time wrong