Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro ver 1909 not updating automatically pending download

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro ver 1909 not updating automatically pending download in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I have had issues with Windows 10 not updating automatically. All updates get stuck as "pending downloads". For over 1 year, I have been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by rigoo, May 17, 2020.

1. rigoo Win User

Windows 10 Pro ver 1909 not updating automatically pending download

Hello, I have had issues with Windows 10 not updating automatically. All updates get stuck as "pending downloads". For over 1 year, I have been manually downloading all updates via MS Catalog update site. Please help. I have also completed full Windows 10 installs etc and still get the "pending install" when attempting to run Windows Update. Settings are set for Automatic Updates - but certainly not working. I've read and tried many of the options mentioned in this forum but no luck :-.

Any help is appreciated.

:)

rigoo, May 17, 2020

2. ver 1909 mediapack

where can i download windows mediapack for windows 10 pro ver 1909??

Mephistogan, May 17, 2020
  3. bigscale Win User
    windows automatic updates

i have some questions about the windows automatic updates in windows xp pro w sp/2. ive got about forty updates they recommend , mostly for security but i only installed two today. after installing them i found them in my add/remove programs in the control panel, if i add all these updates that is a lot of space on my hd almost 1 gig. i thought that updates just updated files and not created new programs. should i innore all these update suggestions from microsoft?

bigscale, May 17, 2020
  4. Ubersonic Win User

Microsoft Decreasing Windows 10 Updates Downtime in Fall Creators Update

Businesses should really be using Windows 10 Pro not Home, that way they can disable either the automatic downloading of updates or the automatic rebooting (or both).

Ubersonic, May 17, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Pro ver 1909 not updating automatically pending download - Similar Threads - Pro ver 1909

2. Windows 10 update files are corrupted, Pro Ver 1909

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update files are corrupted, Pro Ver 1909: Windows 10 files have been corrupted for several months on my Lenovo laptop for work even before update 21H2. Windows Update Repair app did not help. Update hangs and remains at a percentage for days!Using Update assistant did not work with same results, hangs and remains at...
  3. Windows 10 Pro ver 20H2/21H1 does not update automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro ver 20H2/21H1 does not update automatically: Hi, I've had this problem for a long time with Windows 10 not updating automatically. All updates are blocked as "pending downloads". For more than 5 years, I have been manually downloading all updates through the MS Catalog update site. Please help. I have also completed...
  4. Where to download Ver 1909?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where to download Ver 1909?: Where can i download version 1909. I have a legit Pro serial. But couldn't find a link from Microsoft website. submitted by /u/sayantheguitarfreak [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jyp25w/where_to_download_ver_1909/
  5. Windows update to ver. 1909

Windows update to ver. 1909: [ATTACH]Is it safe if I click "download and install now"? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-to-ver-1909/fb0480dd-bf24-4236-b35b-6b00ff68dff7
  6. Windows 10 Pro 1909 downloads and installs automatically 2004 when check for updates

Windows 10 Pro 1909 downloads and installs automatically 2004 when check for updates: Everything worked just fine related to updates but something changed in the last week in my case Windows 10 Pro 1909. In Settings -> Update & Security -> Windows Update when I click on [Check for updates] button it finds the upgrade to 2004 only and starts to download it...
  7. Window 10 Ver 1909

Window 10 Ver 1909: I have three PC`s, one running Win 10, 1803 and the others 1903 I do not have the option in Settings/Update to upgrade to 1909 but instead to 2004 I would rather wait until any bugs are ironed out before that leap I cant locate any URL where I can download the Upgrade...
  8. If ver. 1909 is present should I reject an 1908 update pending?

If ver. 1909 is present should I reject an 1908 update pending?: Well the title says it. Windows 10 tablet. Looks like it has downloaded 1909 successfully and is installing it as I type. I see there is a 2020-02 Cumulative Update Pending. Would downloading this 1908 update undo settings that the 1909 version has worked? Thanks so much!...
  9. Cant update to windows 10 vers 1909

Cant update to windows 10 vers 1909: I've tried several times myself before and now my PC keeps forcing trying to update to Windows 10 Version 1909 on me, all in all must have tried updating to version 1909 about 11 times now and all its ever done is stick just saying restarting for 1 hour 20 odd then goes to...
  10. Windows 10 1909 Updates constantly showing as pending download and never downloading/installing

Windows 10 1909 Updates constantly showing as pending download and never downloading/installing: My PC is CONSTANTLY showing updates as pending download and there is no download button to click to try to get the downloads to actually download let alone install. I have contacted Microsoft 3 times now to try to fix the problem, going through several trouble shooting fixes...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 not updating automatically

2. windows 10 pro update download