Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro Version 1809 is not compatible with Acer A715-72G "Graphic Display issue -...

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro Version 1809 is not compatible with Acer A715-72G "Graphic Display issue -... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Winodw 10 pro version 1809 is not compatible with Acer A715-72G that have Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630 and Nividia GTX 1050Ti, Microsoft should fix this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by solidaritysarat, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Pro Version 1809 is not compatible with Acer A715-72G "Graphic Display issue -...

Winodw 10 pro version 1809 is not compatible with Acer A715-72G that have Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630 and Nividia GTX 1050Ti, Microsoft should fix this issue compatible window 10 pro with release next version 1903 (19H1) with my laptop Acer A715-72G.
    The issue are that computer management have not clear HD picture, wifi and Ethernet properties have blur font and not clear HD Picture. The driver app on toorbar on right click has not clear picture. Moreover, when I set up program, the pic of set up program appears blur and not clear. Additionally, When i click Nividia GTX 1050 Ti app on toolbar, it appears blur and not clear.

one more issue of window 10 version 1809 bug is that Window HD color make video too brighter and in yellow background when playing, so please fix this issue for version 1809 and future next version 1903 (19H1).

When I run window 10 pro version 1803, there is no this issue "Everything in my laptop is clear picture", but I cannot roll back to 1803 because i clean up my disk drive C.

Window 10 Pro 1809 have bug "Graphic display window 10 issue" like version 1703. Microsoft engineer should fix this issue "Graphic display issue bug" for version 1809 and future version 1903 to be compatible with all laptops "Acer, Dell, Hp, Asus".

A stable, reliable and good version is window 10 version 1709 and 1803, compatible for all laptops and not have bug for graphic display issue.

:)

solidaritysarat, Dec 17, 2018

2. Issues with unsuitable graphics card after upgrading to Windows 10

Hi Deva,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with accessing the graphics card on Windows 10, do let us know the following to assist you better:

• What is the make and model your device and graphics card?
    • Is there any error message with this issue?

This issue might have occurred due to compatibility problem with the graphics card on Windows 10, try the below and check if it helps.

I suggest you to uninstall the existing display drivers, contact the graphics card Manufacturer's website, search for the latest drivers for the device and install them.

Steps to uninstall the drivers for the Display Adapter.

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Uninstall

You can install Windows 8/8.1 drivers in compatibility mode if there are no Windows 10 compatible drivers.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Download the updated driver from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right click the driver installation file and select
      Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.
    • Try installing the driver and check.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 17, 2018
  3. Display issues with Windows 10

Hi Charlotte,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, however I would suggest you to update the Graphics driver. This issue usually occurs due to outdated or corrupt graphics card driver.

I suggest you to update the graphic driver from Device Manager and check if this helps.

• Press Windows key + X and click on “Device Manager”.

• Expand “Display Adaptor”.

• Right click on the graphic card driver and select “Update Driver Software”. Once this is done, restart the computer.

For reference:

Windows 10 - Display driver has stopped responding and has recovered - Intel HD Graphics 4400

If this does not work you might have to Uninstall and then reinstall your drivers in compatibility mode.

Follow the steps to uninstall and reinstall the driver.

• Press Windows key + R key. Type "devmgmt.msc" and click
      Enter.
    • Expand the Display Adapter.
    • Double-click on the Graphics card.
    • In Properties, go to Drivers Tab and click on
      Uninstall
    • Reinstall the Graphics Card driver from Manufacturer's Website in Compatibility mode.
    • Restart your system
    Hope it helps.

SujataMoktan, Dec 17, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Pro Version 1809 is not compatible with Acer A715-72G "Graphic Display issue -...

Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver not compatible with Windows 10

Hi Jae,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10!

Some programs and/or drivers might not work as expected in Windows 10 as some manufacturers are still in the process of manufacturing the new definitions of the drivers.

In this case, you can download an older version of the driver and install it in compatibility mode with a compatible version of Windows.

For example, you can download Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator version compatible to Windows 7 and install in compatibility mode in Windows 10. Refer to the following steps:

Step 1: Download and save the driver on the desktop from the following link.

Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver for Windows* 7(exe)

Step 2: Install the driver in compatibility mode.

• Right click on the driver, and click on Properties.
    • Go to the Compatibility tab.
    • Check the box for Run this program in compatibility mode for:
    • Select Windows 7 in the list of Operating systems.
    • Click OK.
    • Double-click the driver file to install the driver and follow the onscreen instructions.
    • Reboot your computer.
    Check with the issue. Please post back your results for further assistance.

Harkanwar Singh, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro Version 1809 is not compatible with Acer A715-72G "Graphic Display issue -...

1. Windows 10 Pro Version 1809 is not compatible with Acer A715-72G "Graphic Display issue -... - Similar Threads - Pro Version 1809

2. Nvidia Graphics Driver Not Compatible With This Version of Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nvidia Graphics Driver Not Compatible With This Version of Windows: PC Specs•Microsoft OEM System Builder DVD Windоws 10 Home 64-bit Intended use for new systems•Intel i7-6900K Processor 20MB Cache, up to 3.70 GHz FC-LGA 2011-v3,BX80671I76900K•MSI Extreme Gaming Intel X99 LGA 2011 DDR4 USB 3.1 Extended ATX Motherboard X99A Godlike Gaming•EVGA...
  3. Display compatibility issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display compatibility issues: None of my display adapters are compatible with my system. I had a Intel 630 HD driver that disappeared from my system. The graphics card display adapter isn't compatible with my system and Windows 10 keeps trying to replace the lost driver by the Microsoft basic display...
  4. Windows 10 Pro Version 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro Version 1809: We are a small business (3 employees) and upgraded our computers to Windows 10 Pro Version 1809 back at the end of May. We have had nothing but problems. The latest one was due to some Windows updates which got automatically installed. We had to call our computer support...
  5. Acer Motherboard Graphic Card Compatibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer Motherboard Graphic Card Compatibility: Hi I want to add a graphics card to my Acer M1930 Motheboard. I want to know what GTX series from Nvidia will fit, ignoring the size. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-motherboard-graphic-card-compatibility/45479b88-50c3-4977-85e2-fed63cd48404
  6. this Nvidia graphics driver is not compatible with this version of windows

this Nvidia graphics driver is not compatible with this version of windows: Hello there. Recently, I updated my Windows 10 Pro "1803" to "1809". My graphics drivers version were "391.35" and I needed to update it to the newest version, which is "419.17". At first it gave the "This Nvidia graphics driver is not compatible with this version of...
  7. Windows 10 Version 1809 - Intel HD Graphics Card Driver Issue

Windows 10 Version 1809 - Intel HD Graphics Card Driver Issue: Hi there, I had installed Windows 10 Version 1809 just before Christmas. I am currently having issues with the Intel HD Graphics Card. It has a customized card driver from Toshiba. The latest driver that I have installed is 10.18.10.4425. It was released on the 4th of April...
  8. Windows 10 Pro version 1809

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Pro version 1809: Microsoft once again challenges my LAN arrangement and "sharing" between all three Windows 10 Pro v1809 units. On one unit (Unit_1) everything works fine - I see the other two systems and the QNAP NAS in File Explorer as I would expect and the necessary sharing's work. On a...
  9. Compatible display graphics drivers

Compatible display graphics drivers: I am not satisfied with the display performance of my Lenovo laptop (ThinkPad series model X131e) coupled with the recent start-up and auto repair failure. And I tried to update the display graphics drivers but it's different from the one in Lenovo's website. I've also...
  10. Add font display issues to the growing number of Windows 10 version 1809 issues

in Windows 10 News
    Add font display issues to the growing number of Windows 10 version 1809 issues: Reports are coming in (via Windows Latest) that users who upgraded their devices running Windows 10 to the October 2018 Update -- Windows 10 version 1809 -- may face yet another issue. The issue at hand this time is display related. Machines affected by the issue display...