Windows 10: Windows 10 pro, version 1903, outlook.com calendar will not sync to calendar app on desktop

Discus and support Windows 10 pro, version 1903, outlook.com calendar will not sync to calendar app on desktop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I recently performed a clean install of Windows 10 pro, version 1903 ( 64-bit ). Afterward, I noticed that my calendar app had not updated the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by microcat, Jun 6, 2019.

1. microcat Win User

Windows 10 pro, version 1903, outlook.com calendar will not sync to calendar app on desktop

Hello,

I recently performed a clean install of Windows 10 pro, version 1903 ( 64-bit ). Afterward, I noticed that my calendar app had not updated the calendar on Outlook.com since April 24, 2019. As unusual as it might seem, after the install, all of my calendar entries that I had made previously, appeared on my desktop calendar app. These entries do not appear, however, on the calendar on outlook.com. Prior to April 24, 2019 all is well, but since then it will not sync from my desk top app. Any help that anyone can give me would be much appreciated. Thank you.

:)

microcat, Jun 6, 2019
  2. es333 Win User

Online Outlook Calendar not syncing with Windows Calendar App

Hello everybody,
    my online outlook calendar does not sync with my Windows Calendar app. I am talking about the online calendar which can be accessed after sign-in here: Prihláste sa do svojho konta Microsoft which for me used to always take all the information from my desktop calendar app, and vice-versa, when I entered an event online, it also appeared in my desktop app. This was useful for syncing with my phone and generally accessing my calendar when not having my laptop on me. This is now impossible for me to do.

Now they don't sync and it's quite annoying, I am getting desperate and thinking of using some other app (if you have tips, tell meWindows 10 pro, version 1903, outlook.com calendar will not sync to calendar app on desktop :). I went through this: Resolve sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10 - Office Support it did not solve the problem. I have updates on (I apply them manually). I have Windows 10 all up to date. and all settings allow calendar to be synced. I checked if I am signed in to the same account, I only have one account in the app and the same one online.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Also, I am adding a picture if it helps, on the left is my calendar, when I access it online, on the right is my Windows App. You can clearly see that there is a lot more on the right. I just want the events to appear in the online calendar as well, as they did before...

Windows 10 pro, version 1903, outlook.com calendar will not sync to calendar app on desktop [​IMG]

es333, Jun 6, 2019
  3. 1Norquay Win User
    Windows 10 calendar and Outlook 2013 calendar

Is there a procedure for syncing the calendar app in Win 10 with the Outlook 2013 calendar? I have been trying to sync my calendar in Outlook 2013 with my Blackberry Z30 in Blackberry Blend and Blackberry Link. So far I can only sync Windows 10 contacts with my BB Z30. Selecting the Calendar app isn't an option -- see the attachment. The Blackberry help and support sites are neither helpful nor supportive.

1Norquay, Jun 6, 2019
  4. Cliff S Win User

Windows 10 pro, version 1903, outlook.com calendar will not sync to calendar app on desktop

Windows 10 Calendar App / OUTLOOK.COM

Ok I'll try it this way and post my steps. Please feel free to let me know if I#m missing something.
    I just added a calendar:

Windows 10 pro, version 1903, outlook.com calendar will not sync to calendar app on desktop [​IMG]

As you can see by today's date it took immediately in the online version:

Now I'm just waiting for it to sync to my app:

By the way it was synced right off to Outlook 2016 in Office 365:

Cliff S, Jun 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 pro, version 1903, outlook.com calendar will not sync to calendar app on desktop - Similar Threads - pro version 1903

2. sync windows 10 outlook calendar to androids outlook calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sync windows 10 outlook calendar to androids outlook calendar: I've got Windows10 home version installed on my desktop. I use Microsoft mail on my desktop for email and calendar. On my Android I use the Microsoft Mobile Outlook app for the same things. What I would like is for the calendars to sync with each other. So, if I add an appt...
  3. sync windows 10 outlook calendar to androids outlook calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sync windows 10 outlook calendar to androids outlook calendar: I've got Windows10 home version installed on my desktop. I use Microsoft mail on my desktop for email and calendar. On my Android I use the Microsoft Mobile Outlook app for the same things. What I would like is for the calendars to sync with each other. So, if I add an appt...
  4. Desktop Outlook Not Syncing with Calendar and Folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Desktop Outlook Not Syncing with Calendar and Folders: I just got a new hard drive and neither my calendar nor my folders within Outlook on my desktop will sync to what is on the web version or cell phone app verison. The new emails and calendar invites are coming through but I can't see the older calendar invites or messages in...
  5. Syncing iCloud with Outlook and Calendar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Syncing iCloud with Outlook and Calendar: Hi, I’m trying to sync iCloud with W10 but with no success, I generated the password but it still doesn’t work. I also have the iCloud app installed and functional on the pc but for some reason doesn’t sync with mail or calendar. And as I said I went on my Apple ID and...
  6. Trying to sync Windows 10 calendar with Outlook 2019 calendar.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trying to sync Windows 10 calendar with Outlook 2019 calendar.: Trying to sync Windows 10 calendar with Outlook 2019 calendar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-sync-windows-10-calendar-with-outlook/497e2769-4c7e-4583-8b9d-1c420b733dce
  7. Sync Calendar app with yahoo calendar

Sync Calendar app with yahoo calendar: Hi, I have just upgraded to Windows 10 for the second time, had to upgrade computer when display was no longer supported. First time around I got this to work, but now I have the mail app working fine, but the calendar app does not sync. I have tried deleting my yahoo...
  8. Windows 10 Calendar app does not sync with Office 365 Outlook calendar

Windows 10 Calendar app does not sync with Office 365 Outlook calendar: How do I sync the Calendar app calendar with my Office 365 Outlook? I have checked all sync settings and everything should work, but it doesn't. I'm running Windows 10 1809 on my computer. When I go to Calendar in Outlook, the rotating dot circle keeps running and doesn't...
  9. A way to sync an Outlook calendar with Google Calendar?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    A way to sync an Outlook calendar with Google Calendar?: Hi! My work recently switched from Google Calendar to Outlook, and the whole process has been a bit confusing for me. I still primarily use Google services for just about everything and I'd ideally like to keep it that way. Is there a way to have all my Outlook events show...
  10. Online Outlook Calendar not syncing with Windows Calendar App

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Online Outlook Calendar not syncing with Windows Calendar App: Hello everybody, my online outlook calendar does not sync with my Windows Calendar app. I am talking about the online calendar which can be accessed after sign-in here: Prihláste sa do svojho konta Microsoft which for me used to always take all the information from my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. upgrade to windows 10 1903 and no access to calendar or contacts

2. Do you need office 365 to fill in the calenderin Windows 10 version 1903

3. windows 10 pro calendar not syncing

4. win 10 pro 1903 time not sync,
  5. windows 1903 wiped out outlook calendar,
  6. windows 1903 compose and reply option in web version of outlook?,
  7. sync outlook in windows 10 pro,
  8. windows calendar app not sync with outlook