Windows 10: Windows 10 pro, version 1903, outlook.com calendar will not sync to calendar app on desktop

Discus and support Windows 10 pro, version 1903, outlook.com calendar will not sync to calendar app on desktop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I recently performed a clean install of Windows 10 pro, version 1903 ( 64-bit ). Afterward, I noticed that my calendar app had not updated the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by microcat, Jun 6, 2019.

1. microcat Win User

Windows 10 pro, version 1903, outlook.com calendar will not sync to calendar app on desktop

Hello,

I recently performed a clean install of Windows 10 pro, version 1903 ( 64-bit ). Afterward, I noticed that my calendar app had not updated the calendar on Outlook.com since April 24, 2019. As unusual as it might seem, after the install, all of my calendar entries that I had made previously, appeared on my desktop calendar app. These entries do not appear, however, on the calendar on outlook.com. Prior to April 24, 2019 all is well, but since then it will not sync from my desk top app. Any help that anyone can give me would be much appreciated. Thank you.

:)

microcat, Jun 6, 2019
  2. es333 Win User

Online Outlook Calendar not syncing with Windows Calendar App

Hello everybody,
    my online outlook calendar does not sync with my Windows Calendar app. I am talking about the online calendar which can be accessed after sign-in here: Prihláste sa do svojho konta Microsoft which for me used to always take all the information from my desktop calendar app, and vice-versa, when I entered an event online, it also appeared in my desktop app. This was useful for syncing with my phone and generally accessing my calendar when not having my laptop on me. This is now impossible for me to do.

Now they don't sync and it's quite annoying, I am getting desperate and thinking of using some other app (if you have tips, tell meWindows 10 pro, version 1903, outlook.com calendar will not sync to calendar app on desktop :). I went through this: Resolve sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10 - Office Support it did not solve the problem. I have updates on (I apply them manually). I have Windows 10 all up to date. and all settings allow calendar to be synced. I checked if I am signed in to the same account, I only have one account in the app and the same one online.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Also, I am adding a picture if it helps, on the left is my calendar, when I access it online, on the right is my Windows App. You can clearly see that there is a lot more on the right. I just want the events to appear in the online calendar as well, as they did before...

Windows 10 pro, version 1903, outlook.com calendar will not sync to calendar app on desktop [​IMG]

es333, Jun 6, 2019
  3. 1Norquay Win User
    Windows 10 calendar and Outlook 2013 calendar

Is there a procedure for syncing the calendar app in Win 10 with the Outlook 2013 calendar? I have been trying to sync my calendar in Outlook 2013 with my Blackberry Z30 in Blackberry Blend and Blackberry Link. So far I can only sync Windows 10 contacts with my BB Z30. Selecting the Calendar app isn't an option -- see the attachment. The Blackberry help and support sites are neither helpful nor supportive.

1Norquay, Jun 6, 2019
  4. Cliff S Win User

Windows 10 pro, version 1903, outlook.com calendar will not sync to calendar app on desktop

Windows 10 Calendar App / OUTLOOK.COM

Ok I'll try it this way and post my steps. Please feel free to let me know if I#m missing something.
    I just added a calendar:

Windows 10 pro, version 1903, outlook.com calendar will not sync to calendar app on desktop [​IMG]

As you can see by today's date it took immediately in the online version:

Now I'm just waiting for it to sync to my app:

By the way it was synced right off to Outlook 2016 in Office 365:

Cliff S, Jun 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 pro, version 1903, outlook.com calendar will not sync to calendar app on desktop - Similar Threads - pro version 1903

2. Merging or Sharing Outlook Calendar and Windows Desktop Calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Merging or Sharing Outlook Calendar and Windows Desktop Calendar: Hi, I just upgraded to Outlook 2019 and imported my calendar from outlook 2016. I would like to be able to use Windows Desktop calendar. Is there a way to import/merge/share my Outlook Calendar with the express calendar? I have the same e-mail account for both calendars, but...
  3. calendar -- sync to web calendar

calendar -- sync to web calendar: I wish to add an online webcal to the calendar app in windows. When I click on adding a calendar all that comes up is sports and holiday calendars. I know the url for the calendar I wish to add, but I do not see where I can enter it. Help!!!!...
  4. Windows 10 Calendar app does not sync with Office 365 Outlook calendar

Windows 10 Calendar app does not sync with Office 365 Outlook calendar: How do I sync the Calendar app calendar with my Office 365 Outlook? I have checked all sync settings and everything should work, but it doesn't. I'm running Windows 10 1809 on my computer. When I go to Calendar in Outlook, the rotating dot circle keeps running and doesn't...
  5. A way to sync an Outlook calendar with Google Calendar?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    A way to sync an Outlook calendar with Google Calendar?: Hi! My work recently switched from Google Calendar to Outlook, and the whole process has been a bit confusing for me. I still primarily use Google services for just about everything and I'd ideally like to keep it that way. Is there a way to have all my Outlook events show...
  6. Syncing Win 10 Calendar App with Google Calendar

Syncing Win 10 Calendar App with Google Calendar: Hello, I use live.com for email, Windows 10 for my laptop, and Android for my smart phone. I have some events saved on my Google Calendar and some events saved on my Windows 10 Calendar app. I'd like the two synced so I followed these directions (How to use Google Calendar...
  7. Calendar Sync

Calendar Sync: I'm playing around with the calendar app and can't get it to sync. I have put different reminders in calendar on my desktop, laptop and Win 10 phone. None of the reminders show up on the other devices. Mail works Ok. What do I need to do to get the reminders to show up in all...
  8. Windows 10 calendar and Outlook 2013 calendar

Windows 10 calendar and Outlook 2013 calendar: Is there a procedure for syncing the calendar app in Win 10 with the Outlook 2013 calendar? I have been trying to sync my calendar in Outlook 2013 with my Blackberry Z30 in Blackberry Blend and Blackberry Link. So far I can only sync Windows 10 contacts with my BB Z30....
  9. Online Outlook Calendar not syncing with Windows Calendar App

Online Outlook Calendar not syncing with Windows Calendar App: Hello everybody, my online outlook calendar does not sync with my Windows Calendar app. I am talking about the online calendar which can be accessed after sign-in here: Prihláste sa do svojho konta Microsoft which for me used to always take all the information from my...
  10. calendar sync?

calendar sync?: Does anyone know if there is a way to sync the calendar in 10 with my iphone calendar; or is this something that probably wont happen until way down the line? 3887