Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro - Version 1909 - Error message: "Your device is missing important security...

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro - Version 1909 - Error message: "Your device is missing important security... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi All I have a Microsoft Surface device and some month ago, when I updated my Windows, I saw the above mentioned message "Your device is missing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AliHosseini3, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Pro - Version 1909 - Error message: "Your device is missing important security...

Hi All

I have a Microsoft Surface device and some month ago, when I updated my Windows, I saw the above mentioned message "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes."!

Since then, I am updating my Windows and the message is all the time there despite the fact that the Windows receives the update files and installs them as well.

I tried different kind of troubleshooting with no change.

Could you please assist me to solve the problem?

Regards

Ali

:)

AliHosseini3, Jan 15, 2020
  2. Tyler815 Win User

Your device is missing important security and quality fixes problem

I am running Windows 10 Pro, Version 1803, Build 17134.885

Over the last few days I constantly have a notification appear in the task bar indicating that my device is missing important updates. When I click on the task bar notification, or go into Update & Security, it shows a message saying "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes."

I then proceed to click on the "Check For Updates" button and then, after a few seconds, it just returns to the same error message shown within Update & Security. Also, no possible updates are offered and no change in the message saying "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes" after clicking on Check For Updates.

Is there anything I can do perhaps to fix this problem?

Thank you very much...

Tyler815, Jan 15, 2020
  3. Jamg#6969 Win User
    Your device is missing important security and quality fixes.

Ever since I updated to Feature Update 1909, my Windows Update has been stating that "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes." This message never goes away, despite checking for updates on a daily basis. I still receive my normal updates,
    such as Definition Updates for Windows Defender, yet the message never disappears. I am on OS build 18363.535 and do not have any pending updates.

EDIT: I am able to update Windows just fine, but the incessant message does not disappear.

If I uninstall Feature Update 1909, my Windows Update says that I am up-to-date, along with the message stating that "Optional feature update 1909 is available". If I choose to install it, I am back to where I started, "Your device is missing important security
    and quality fixes." This means that this is an issue with 1909 only.

On my other PC, also running 1909, it is not having this issue. It is acting normally and stating that it is "up-to-date".

Please guide me on how I can fix this issue. It is annoying that it never says I am up-to-date, even though I am.

Jamg#6969, Jan 15, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Pro - Version 1909 - Error message: "Your device is missing important security...

Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro - Version 1909 - Error message: "Your device is missing important security...

1. Windows 10 Pro - Version 1909 - Error message: "Your device is missing important security... - Similar Threads - Pro Version 1909

2. Windows Updates Message : Your device is missing important security and quality fixes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Updates Message : Your device is missing important security and quality fixes: Hello There, i just formatted and been updating and installing my softwares.but i saw the below message on the windows update page : Your device is missing important security and quality fixesany idea please for solutions ?...
  3. Windows Updates Message : Your device is missing important security and quality fixes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Updates Message : Your device is missing important security and quality fixes: Hello There, i just formatted and been updating and installing my softwares.but i saw the below message on the windows update page : Your device is missing important security and quality fixesany idea please for solutions ?...
  4. Windows Updates Message : Your device is missing important security and quality fixes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. "Your device is missing important important security and quality files." ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Your device is missing important important security and quality files." ERROR: So I have a windows 10 laptop, if I go to the System Update Settings an error "Your device is missing important important security and quality files." will appear.I have tried running "sfc /scannow" in Windows CMD, the result was the CMD saying somthing along the lines of it...
  6. "Your device is missing important important security and quality files." ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Your device is missing important important security and quality files." ERROR: So I have a windows 10 laptop, if I go to the System Update Settings an error "Your device is missing important important security and quality files." will appear.I have tried running "sfc /scannow" in Windows CMD, the result was the CMD saying somthing along the lines of it...
  7. "Your device is missing important important security and quality files." ERROR

8. windows update error your device is missing important security 1909

windows update error your device is missing important security 1909: my device show the error and latest version is not downloads not download manualy please help me. i try to download manully but this id not working....
  9. Seeing "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes." error message.

Seeing "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes." error message.: I am seeing the error message 'Seeing "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes." error message." How do I correct this error?...
  10. Your device is missing important security and quality fixes for Window10 Pro , version 1903...

Your device is missing important security and quality fixes for Window10 Pro , version 1903...: H Everyone, I have Window10 Pro , version 1903 and OS build: 18362.145. And now, I cannot not run the window update any more since my machine always show "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes." I have tried all the ways I found on the internet...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. your device is missing important security and quality fixes. 1909