Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro version 2004 is not starting with nVidia Geforce GT 730 graphics card

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro version 2004 is not starting with nVidia Geforce GT 730 graphics card in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My HP Elite PC running on updated Windows 10 Pro version 2004 is not starting with nVidia Geforce GT 730 graphics card. On start up, the blue screen... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Anantha KrishnanThekkayil, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Pro version 2004 is not starting with nVidia Geforce GT 730 graphics card

My HP Elite PC running on updated Windows 10 Pro version 2004 is not starting with nVidia Geforce GT 730 graphics card. On start up, the blue screen comes first which says "Press Escape key to start Menu". But the escape key does not work, computer stalled at this point. When the card is removed and onboard intel graphics display adapter is used for display, the PC works fine. I have downloaded the updated driver for Gt 730 451.67 from nVidia site when the PC was running with onboard graphics, but could not install the same as there was no GT 730 graphics card plugged in at that time. Any solutions? Please help

:)

Anantha KrishnanThekkayil, Jul 26, 2020

2. geforce gt 730 graphics card!!!!!

I'm trying to install drivers on my geforce gt 730 4gb graphics card from windows 10 the newest version, but whenever i do something messes up so i have to use the graphics card without the newest drivers. i cant stream with it and i dont see an improvement
    in gaming at all from my 2gb graphics card

darkcherryrose, Jul 26, 2020
  3. JohnR2 Win User
    New GT 730 graphic card flickers

I needed to upgrade my graphics card because the old card was no longer supported. I choose the PNY GeForce GT 730. My first attempt was flickering screen. Spoke to PNY and they felt it was a bad card. Newegg replaced the card and again flickering. News came out that the Nvidia drive was bad. Tried again with the new drive and still flickering. If I go to device manager and delete the card, flickering stops and the PC function. Once rebooted the drives are reinstalled and flickering starts. I've tried Nvidia old drives as well but with the same results. Any suggestion?

JohnR2, Jul 26, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Pro version 2004 is not starting with nVidia Geforce GT 730 graphics card

Nvidia Geforce GT 730 Unable to install in Windows 10 Version 1803

Nvidia Geforce GT 730 unable to continue installation in Windows 10 Version 1803. It says "This NVIDIA graphics driver is not compatible with this version of Windows." It has no problem to install in the previous version of Windows 10. Is there a workaround
    on this?

Windows 10 Pro version 2004 is not starting with nVidia Geforce GT 730 graphics card d796877a-001e-4261-bc82-a9dddc83ee44?upload=true.png

Andre Niño, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro version 2004 is not starting with nVidia Geforce GT 730 graphics card

1. Windows 10 Pro version 2004 is not starting with nVidia Geforce GT 730 graphics card - Similar Threads - Pro version 2004

2. Saplos Nvidia GT 730 Graphics on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saplos Nvidia GT 730 Graphics on: I have an older Windows 10 computer. It is refurbished, but I bought an older model new graphics card for it just to increase its capabilities a little more. When I run dxdiag it says I have Direct X 12 on a 64bit system. I keep getting two errors when trying to play a game...
  3. Saplos Nvidia GT 730 Graphics on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Saplos Nvidia GT 730 Graphics on: I have an older Windows 10 computer. It is refurbished, but I bought an older model new graphics card for it just to increase its capabilities a little more. When I run dxdiag it says I have Direct X 12 on a 64bit system. I keep getting two errors when trying to play a game...
  4. Saplos Nvidia GT 730 Graphics on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Installed Windows 10 version 2004 update, using PNY GEForce GT 730 graphics card. PC now...

Installed Windows 10 version 2004 update, using PNY GEForce GT 730 graphics card. PC now...: Installed Windows 10 version 2004 update, using PNY GEForce GT 730 graphics card. PC not starting. On start up get blue screen attempting to repair but will not. PNY GEForce GT 730 graphics card not listed in device manager and obviously drivers for PNY GEForce GT 730...
  6. geforce gt 730 graphics card!!!!!

geforce gt 730 graphics card!!!!!: I'm trying to install drivers on my geforce gt 730 4gb graphics card from windows 10 the newest version, but whenever i do something messes up so i have to use the graphics card without the newest drivers. i cant stream with it and i dont see an improvement in gaming at all...
  7. Nvidia GT 730

Nvidia GT 730: i cannot install the latest driver from nvidia... it says , this Nvidia graphics driver is not compatible with this version of windows.... windows 10 version 190..... pls help me...
  8. Nvidia Geforce GT 730 Unable to install in Windows 10 Version 1803

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia Geforce GT 730 Unable to install in Windows 10 Version 1803: Nvidia Geforce GT 730 Unable to continue installation in Windows 10 Version 1803. It says "This NVIDIA graphics driver is not compatible with this version of Windows." It has no problem to install in the previous version of Windows 10. Is there a workaround on this?...
  9. Nvidia Geforce 730 graphics card 43 in 1080P tv

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia Geforce 730 graphics card 43 in 1080P tv: Im using a Hitachi 43in 1080P tv as a monitor and a Nvidea Geforce 703 graphics card I have 8 gig's of ram, but just cant seem to get the picture to look right is there any software that would tweak the setting to get as good a picture as possible or am I stuck with trial and...
  10. New GT 730 graphic card flickers

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    New GT 730 graphic card flickers: I needed to upgrade my graphics card because the old card was no longer supported. I choose the PNY GeForce GT 730. My first attempt was flickering screen. Spoke to PNY and they felt it was a bad card. Newegg replaced the card and again flickering. News came out that the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nvidia gt 730 windows 10 2004 driver