Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro version 20H2 keep signing me out

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro version 20H2 keep signing me out in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I recently did the Windows 10 update to version 20H2 because I had to. Now I keep getting signed out after a few minutes of inactivity even when I have... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by DavidPFox, Jan 18, 2021.

1. DavidPFox Win User

Windows 10 Pro version 20H2 keep signing me out

I recently did the Windows 10 update to version 20H2 because I had to. Now I keep getting signed out after a few minutes of inactivity even when I have programs running or am downloading in the background. This means I have to keep restarting tasks or downloads and is very frustrating. This has never happened on any other version of windows 10. I have made sure to set the hard disk to never sleep and even changed screen timeout settings to never, but it keeps happening. Can anyone suggest a solution? Thanks.

:)

DavidPFox, Jan 18, 2021

2. Windows 10 version 20H2

I down loaded windows 10 version 20H2 and now many games I play on FB are VERY slow. The games worked ok on version 2004. Question if I down load version 2004 will it override version 20H2, or do I need to remove version 20H2 prior to downloading version
    2004?

Thanks.

Richard Alan, Jan 18, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 18, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Pro version 20H2 keep signing me out

Windows 10 version 20H2

The computer in question had Windows 7 on it and there was not an option to uninstall the 20H2 update. So I have reverted back to Windows 7. Is there a way to download and install Windows 10 version 2004? The games will work on that version but not the
    20H2 version.

Thanks

Richard Alan, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro version 20H2 keep signing me out

1. Windows 10 Pro version 20H2 keep signing me out - Similar Threads - Pro version 20H2

2. Windows 11 keeps signing me out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 keeps signing me out: I have a new pc with windows 11. Why does it sign me out so frequently? How do I get it to stop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-keeps-signing-me-out/0357dda0-b650-49bd-98d6-50c2adb0acd5
  3. Windows 11 keeps signing me out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 keeps signing me out: I have a new pc with windows 11. Why does it sign me out so frequently? How do I get it to stop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-keeps-signing-me-out/0357dda0-b650-49bd-98d6-50c2adb0acd5
  4. Computer keeps signing me out

Computer keeps signing me out: Computer sends me back to the login screen after a few minutes using it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-keeps-signing-me-out/b1214f7b-213d-4f64-8eea-3b5486dc9f53
  5. Computer keeps signing me out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps signing me out: Computer sends me back to the login screen after a few minutes using it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-keeps-signing-me-out/b1214f7b-213d-4f64-8eea-3b5486dc9f53
  6. W11 keeps signing me OUT.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11 keeps signing me OUT.: HELLO: WELL, here i am again. ON my HP laptop W11, each time i CLICK on something, orREFRESH, it signs me out and wants me to sign in again.I think it might be in settings, but not sure.Is there any way to stop that,THANKS...
  7. W11 keeps signing me OUT.

W11 keeps signing me OUT.: HELLO: WELL, here i am again. ON my HP laptop W11, each time i CLICK on something, orREFRESH, it signs me out and wants me to sign in again.I think it might be in settings, but not sure.Is there any way to stop that,THANKS...
  8. spoolsv.exe keeps crashing in Windows 10 version 20H2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    spoolsv.exe keeps crashing in Windows 10 version 20H2: Hi The spool service used to crash randomly but would work find when I do a restart in services. However, from today it has been crashing every single time I try to print any document on ANY printer physical or virtual. Device details: HP Envy x360 i7 7th Gen, 12GB RAM OS...
  9. Windows 10 keeps signing me out after hard shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 keeps signing me out after hard shutdown: So before this when I hard shutdown holding the power button on my laptop I don't know the actual term it will show the other user where I have to put in my email and password/pin. this doesn't happen with a soft shutdown, restart or when I close the lid ill just have to put...
  10. YOUTUBE KEEPS SIGNING ME OUT!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    YOUTUBE KEEPS SIGNING ME OUT!!: Hello, I have Windows 10 and recently had an issue, and did a system restore. Everything is back to normal, thanks to a tech that helped me with the problem. It would take too long to explain, but now YouTube keeps asking me to sign in and out all...