Windows 10: Windows 10 pro: Very slow download

Discus and support Windows 10 pro: Very slow download in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Since the past update, internet speeds are really slow. Whats the issue and how can I resolve it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BuruTech, Apr 3, 2020.

1. BuruTech Win User

Windows 10 pro: Very slow download

Since the past update, internet speeds are really slow. Whats the issue and how can I resolve it?

:)

BuruTech, Apr 3, 2020
  2. MrGenius Win User

Windows 10 RTM/Build 10240 now available for Insiders

Insiders in the fast and slow rings are now being distributed the latest Windows 10 RTM (build 10240).

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...-for-windows-insiders-in-fast-and-slow-rings/

But for those wanting to expedite the upgrade, and/or download the latest build in iso form, it can be downloaded for free from the following link.

http://getintopc.com/softwares/oper...-pro-build-10240-iso-32-64-bit-free-download/

Don't forget to check out the activation steps found here:

Spoiler slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
    slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
    slmgr /ato

Windows 10 Enterprise - NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43B8YKP-D69TJ
    Windows 10 Home - TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
    Windows 10 Professional - W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX

use the key you need for the build and run those lines in cmd to activate

activation
    I suggest running those commands as administrator. Just in case.

Enjoy!

MrGenius, Apr 3, 2020
  3. Windows 10 download speed issues

Try this method:
    • First of all from Start Menu, open Settings (Type settings in the search bar and it will appear).
    • locate and select “Update and Security“.
    • in this window, Locate “Advanced Options”. Click on it.
    • In Advanced Options; Click on “Choose How Updates are Delivered“.
    • Turn off Updates from more than one place.
    Your system will not work as a seeder for other Windows 10 users. It will give sudden boast to your Slow internet speed.

lorraine walsh, Apr 3, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 pro: Very slow download - Similar Threads - pro Very slow

2. Very slow download speeds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very slow download speeds: Since a week, I have been getting very slow file download speeds. I test my internet on speedtest.net once every day or two, I always get below 10ms and my download and upload speeds are 150+ mbps. However around 75% of the time when I am downloading something, it takes a lot...
  3. Very slow download speeds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very slow download speeds: Since a week, I have been getting very slow file download speeds. I test my internet on speedtest.net once every day or two, I always get below 10ms and my download and upload speeds are 150+ mbps. However around 75% of the time when I am downloading something, it takes a lot...
  4. Very slow download speed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Very slow download speed: I get around 200 mbps but downloads mostly happen at 1-2 mbps . I need help to utilize the connection i pay for downloads in epic games launcher happen at 11 mbps but in edge or other platforms they happen at very low speeds ....
  5. Windows 10 Pro runs very warm and is very slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Pro runs very warm and is very slow: Split from this thread. Kept in en-us anticipating that it will go to Directly. Yo con esta ultima version que utilizo con todas las ultimas actualizaciones, está instalada sobre un anterior Windows 7 ultimate. Ahora, el SFC me encontró problemas en los archivos del sistema...
  6. Download speed very slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Download speed very slow: Hello , On my pc downloads are very slow even though i get 150 mbps download speed dont go above 2-3 mbps . Is there a way to get faster download speed and utilize the internet i paid for? Its slow on microsoft edge and chrome every other browser even free download manager...
  7. Very slow download speed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Very slow download speed: Good evening, I have just purchased a new PC with windows 10. For some reason whatever I try to download will not go above 5mbps, although I have 45mbps. I have made sure PC is up to date and all drivers are current but still no joy. I ran a speed test and it gives me 45mbps...
  8. Windows 10, very slow download of updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10, very slow download of updates: I'm using Windows 10 Pro and have a big problem with extremely slow download of updates. My internet connection speed is >20Mbps (I can normally download files from microsoft.com with full 20Mbps) After getting new updates, they start OK, downloading with full 20Mbps for...
  9. very slow download speeds in windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    very slow download speeds in windows 10: hello guys.. someone please find a way to fix the slow download speeds in windows 10..after i updated to windows 10 my download speed ended from 10mbps to 25kbps....... And i found that the download speed is not altered for google servers like youtube,google drive.... all...
  10. Windows 10 Download - Very Slow!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Download - Very Slow!: I've used the Microsoft Media Creation Tool x64 to effect a Win 10 download. The download is painfully slow. What's up with that? 27783

Users found this page by searching for:

1. downloading is very slow on windows