Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro VL V.1607 Build 14393.447 not fitting in a DVD

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro VL V.1607 Build 14393.447 not fitting in a DVD in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Nobody feels good when someone doubts him. That is not the case as you mentioned. Did you even get the problem I posted in my first post? I am not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by sunnyimran, Nov 30, 2016.

1. f14tomcat Win User

Windows 10 Pro VL V.1607 Build 14393.447 not fitting in a DVD

Maybe you are looking for this. Windows 10 Image - Customize in Audit Mode with Sysprep - Windows 10 Forums

I'm not familiar enough with it to help, but maybe the author can. TC

f14tomcat, Nov 30, 2016
  2. Kari Win User

You have mentioned several times that you are using a volume license. I've never heard about an organisation that lets employees without any knowledge about how to do it to play with their ISO images and install media, slipstreaming them as they wish, then activate with corporate's organisational volume license without offering any help.

If your volume license, your right to use it is valid, you will get all help you need from your organisation.

3. Kari Win User
  4. f14tomcat Win User

Ok. I don't have your insight into what he's attempting, so I'll stay out.

f14tomcat, Nov 30, 2016
  5. Kari Win User
    My reply came out quite abrupt, that was not my meaning.

I just meant that the tutorial you mentioned is about creating a deployment image which because it contains a fully installed Windows, all updates and software is (depending on user's needs and installed software) 10 GB and up; it is not an ISO and can never be stored on a DVD.

6. NavyLCDR New Member
  7. OK . I am not here to give justifications. neither I have time to. To ask a problem I do not have to tell you my organizational policies and structures. Instead I posted here to get some idea towards solution.

What if I am one of the people of organization that are supposed to PLAY with their ISO's and who can apply VL to their products and find a solution to their problem which I stated in my OP ?

sunnyimran, Dec 1, 2016
  8. Windows 10 Pro VL V.1607 Build 14393.447 not fitting in a DVD

Thanks for mentioning. I have already experimented NTLite's way of slipstreaming. Resultant size of ISO was too big to fit in a DVD.

I am not going to ask any more about this matter because I have been doubted repeatedly.
    Simply I will create a USB instead of DVD. perhaps that will stop doubts on a newly joined member on this forum.

What a forum is this. instead of providing pointers towards solutions if any, people are here judged and doubted through their questions.

I am creating USB right now so I can install required stuff (in my OP) on my machines as needed. I leave it to techies here to even think about my question and ask themselves is that possible. Instead of doubting others.

thanks you this forum

sunnyimran, Dec 1, 2016
  9. NavyLCDR New Member
    With this being your only thread and only being a member of this forum for a few days, it would appear to be you who is judging us too quickly, @sunnyimran

You are dealing with a lot of members here who have been using computers and helping others use computers for decades. I started with a Radio Shack TRS-80 Model 1 in 1981 or 82. We've seen it all. And your posts mentioning Volume Licensing and an 8 in 1 ISO file that you "got from somewhere" contain the classic signs of someone who is, let's say, not on the completely up and level. All that the members of this forum here did was ask you a couple questions to determine if your situation was legit, or if you were attempting to solicit advice from us on how to pirate Windows 10, which we are prohibited by the forum rules (and our own personal ethics) from providing.

You might find more "acceptance" in some of the other Windows forums which don't subscribed to such values simply because they won't care if a new poster is attempting to pirate Windows 10 or not and won't ask questions to attempt to determine if a stranger is or not.

NavyLCDR, Dec 1, 2016
  10. again your doubts makes me feel bad. just by posting one question you can't judge that someone with pirate intentions. real bad feeling for a fair guy. I started my computing from IBM XT machines, Atari 65XE, Commodore 64 (last two still resting with me in working order although I haven't checked them since long) and others of those era. And these are not the brand names I memorized from internet. I experienced those machines with my own hands when internet was not so common.

I am not judging here anybody. and no one asked questions here except your doubts. First forum in my whole life I am on a forum where people being judged by their problems instead of giving solutions.

any ways thanks everybody for co-operation

sunnyimran, Dec 1, 2016
  11. Does '8 in 1' tell you about its ingenuity ? can multiple editions of Windows not be merged in a single Install.wim file ????

What about this: How to Get All the Windows 8 Editions on One Install Disk
    If you like to continue your doubts, you can doubt the author of above article as well !! He may have got the idea from 'somewhere' to do 'something' you don't feel genuine and legitimate.

Anyways thanks for all the help. my USB is ready and I am applying updates manually now. How strange it is to move a technical problem of someone to other aspects so he gets two tasks. justify himself in front of others and find solution to his problem.

sunnyimran, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Pro VL V.1607 Build 14393.447 not fitting in a DVD - Similar Threads - Pro 1607 Build

2. My PC will not find an update past Windows 10 1607 version 10.0.14393 Build 14393

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My PC will not find an update past Windows 10 1607 version 10.0.14393 Build 14393: I have tried various methods including the Windows 10 update setup tool but i get a message saying 'This PC can't be upgraded to windows 10, your pc has hardware that isn't ready for this version of windows 10. Windows Update will automatically offer you this version of...
  3. Windows 10 Build 1607

Windows 10 Build 1607: Are there any updates to build 1607 which adds the color filters to ease of access https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-build-1607/93d81611-5803-4b18-b171-4d0537597536
  4. Upgrade path from 1607 14393

Upgrade path from 1607 14393: An upgrade from 1607 14393.2214 to 1903 18999.1 fails without any error detail Do I need to upgrade in steps and if so what's the details? Should I be able to go from 1607 directly to 1903 in this manner? Any ideas? 142522
  5. Download Anniversary update ISO 14393 1607

Download Anniversary update ISO 14393 1607: I have a lot of Dell Latitude 10 ST2 tablets that were just donated to the thrift store. They came with Windows 8.0 and I want to update then to Windows 10. Unfortunately they have the Intel Atom Clover Trail processor which Microsoft no longer supports after the Anniversary...
  6. Download 1nniversary update ISO 14393 1607

Download 1nniversary update ISO 14393 1607: I have a lot of Dell Latitude 10 ST2 tablets that were just donated to the thrift store. They came with Windows 8.0 and I want to update then to Windows 10. Unfortunately they have the Intel Atom Clover Trail processor which Microsoft no longer supports after the Anniversary...
  7. Windows 10 build 14393

Windows 10 build 14393: I've been trying to update a laptop at work that is currently on build 14393 to the current. It just blue screens and then reverts to a working version. It won't pull WSUS updates until it's current. I've tried all the crap suggested in this article...
  8. Latest Build 14393 No Extensions

in Browsers and Email
    Latest Build 14393 No Extensions: With Build 14393, I lost my Extensions. Had Lastpass and Amazon. They showed in the Extensions tab, right side, but weren't operable. I uninstalled them and now when I click on the "Get extensions from store", it open to a blank page. Were working before I upgraded to the...
  9. Windows 10 Upgrade Build 14393

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Upgrade Build 14393: when trying this upgrade I receive, "C++ runtime error; Program C:\windows... BT\Sources\SetupPlatform.exe". I reply OK and it reverts back to Windows 10 before the upgrade. 65042
  10. Running build 14393

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Running build 14393: When will it update to the newer build or has MS stop that? 87256