Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro vs Enterprise

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro vs Enterprise in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have the choice between installing Pro or Enterprise. Enterprise seems like the clear winner here. Is there any reason to install Pro? I don't want /... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ganadai, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Pro vs Enterprise

I have the choice between installing Pro or Enterprise. Enterprise seems like the clear winner here. Is there any reason to install Pro? I don't want / need the store or Cortana.

submitted by /u/Ganadai
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Ganadai, Jul 25, 2020
  2. Cr00zng Win User

Pro vs. Enterprise benchmarks...

Some sites benchmarking hardware include testing with 10 Pro and Enterprise, like this site.

With the limited number of benchmarks, the Enterprise version performs about 7-8% better:

Windows 10 Pro vs Enterprise [​IMG]

Presumably and pretty much standard with benchmarking, the hardware platform is the same in both cases. If that's true, might be big if, the actual difference is the W10 version.

What would cause the performance difference between the two W10 version?

TIA...

Cr00zng, Jul 25, 2020
  3. Downgrade Windows 10 enterprise to Pro

Hello Mohamed,

Luckily, you can quickly downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro by just changing the product key to the one for Pro.

If you like, the tutorial below can show you step by step the procedure on how to do this.

Downgrade Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro

Shawn Brink, Jul 25, 2020
  4. sbpetrack Win User

Windows 10 Pro vs Enterprise

Downgrading Windows 10 enterprise to pro

The procedure is a bit arcane, but I have managed to convert an Enterprise Evaluation to Pro, doing it in two steps: EnterpriseEval to Enterprise (unactivated); then Enterprise (unactivated) to Pro. Details here.

(Note to the moderator/owner: apologies if this is not an appropriate post for this thread, in which case I thank you for deleting it. I posted only to update/correct the assertion quoted above.)

sbpetrack, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro vs Enterprise

1. Windows 10 Pro vs Enterprise - Similar Threads - Pro Enterprise

2. can I upgrade windows 10 enterprise to windows 11 pro? if so how? please help new job...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can I upgrade windows 10 enterprise to windows 11 pro? if so how? please help new job...: Hello, I have Windows 10 Enterprise which I did not realize there was such a difference to upgrade. But in a few posts, I saw I have to go through a bunch of steps to get Windows Pro 11. can someone please help me understand how to do this? I have to have Windows Pro 11 for...
  3. can I upgrade windows 10 enterprise to windows 11 pro? if so how? please help new job...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can I upgrade windows 10 enterprise to windows 11 pro? if so how? please help new job...: Hello, I have Windows 10 Enterprise which I did not realize there was such a difference to upgrade. But in a few posts, I saw I have to go through a bunch of steps to get Windows Pro 11. can someone please help me understand how to do this? I have to have Windows Pro 11 for...
  4. can I upgrade windows 10 enterprise to windows 11 pro? if so how? please help new job...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How do I downgrade Windows 11 Enterprise Evaluation to Windows 11 Pro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I downgrade Windows 11 Enterprise Evaluation to Windows 11 Pro?: I tried generic keys to downgrade/activate my windows 11 following this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downgrade-windows-11-enterprise-to-windows-11-pro/9b3f8f5b-4767-494b-a2fe-b700f2cd0504 but they are just saying they are invalid...
  6. How do I downgrade Windows 11 Enterprise Evaluation to Windows 11 Pro?

How do I downgrade Windows 11 Enterprise Evaluation to Windows 11 Pro?: I tried generic keys to downgrade/activate my windows 11 following this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downgrade-windows-11-enterprise-to-windows-11-pro/9b3f8f5b-4767-494b-a2fe-b700f2cd0504 but they are just saying they are invalid...
  7. How to windows 11 enterprise subscription to pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to windows 11 enterprise subscription to pro: Hi Dave, I am try windows 11 pro key reinter activate but same windows 11 enterprise subscription only i am change key also pls helpe. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-windows-11-enterprise-subscription-to-pro/cfcad934-0448-4290-8d00-ef5d970b742f
  8. How to windows 11 enterprise subscription to pro

How to windows 11 enterprise subscription to pro: Hi Dave, I am try windows 11 pro key reinter activate but same windows 11 enterprise subscription only i am change key also pls helpe. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-windows-11-enterprise-subscription-to-pro/cfcad934-0448-4290-8d00-ef5d970b742f
  9. Erratic KB & MOuse Freezes w/ Windows 10 Pro/Enterprise OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Erratic KB & MOuse Freezes w/ Windows 10 Pro/Enterprise OS: Due to the multiple erratic KB & mouse freezes w/ both Windows 10 Pro/Enterprise,... under a full & clean OS installations I'll be rather using either Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021 / Windows 10 Pro for Workstations or quite likely I'd rather use Windows Server 2022...
  10. Erratic KB & MOuse Freezes w/ Windows 10 Pro/Enterprise OS

Erratic KB & MOuse Freezes w/ Windows 10 Pro/Enterprise OS: Due to the multiple erratic KB & mouse freezes w/ both Windows 10 Pro/Enterprise,... under a full & clean OS installations I'll be rather using either Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021 / Windows 10 Pro for Workstations or quite likely I'd rather use Windows Server 2022...