Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro Warranty Support?

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro Warranty Support? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; What warranty support come's with Windows 10 Pro (when ordered as factory install on a new Lenovo Thinkpad)? P.S. Chose "Family" for Topic Category... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by CaptainGadgetMan, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Pro Warranty Support?

What warranty support come's with Windows 10 Pro (when ordered as factory install on a new Lenovo Thinkpad)?

P.S. Chose "Family" for Topic Category because there is no topic for General Usability.l

:)

CaptainGadgetMan, Jun 28, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 28, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 28, 2019
  4. DRDNA Win User

Windows 10 Pro Warranty Support?

DRDNA, Jun 28, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro Warranty Support?

1. Windows 10 Pro Warranty Support? - Similar Threads - Pro Warranty Support

2. Windows 10 Pro N For Workstations Activation after the hardware replacement warranty

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro N For Workstations Activation after the hardware replacement warranty: On my previous laptop I had local administrator account Tiger. I have used Windows Store for buying Windows and then upgrade to Workstations under my email. Please help me activate windows 10 pro n and then upgrading it to workstation version. I have all versions of windows...
  3. Windows Driver Warranty?

Windows Driver Warranty?: I have seen some comments about HelloGeek being a tech scam company. I have used their services for several years. I feel my computers are working well but their services are very expensive.I have paid a ton of $$ for Lifetime Windows upgrades, Encryption, AntiVirus, and...
  4. Windows 10 Pro Support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro Support: I have Windows 10 Pro version 21H1, when will Microsoft stop supporting this and providing security updates? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-support/337d622c-35a8-4963-be6b-7c39dd8447c6
  5. Windows 10 Pro Support

Windows 10 Pro Support: I have Windows 10 Pro version 21H1, when will Microsoft stop supporting this and providing security updates? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-support/337d622c-35a8-4963-be6b-7c39dd8447c6
  6. Windows 10 Pro Support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Warranty support for Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Warranty support for Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard: I have been trying to get warranty support for my microsoft sculpt keyboard that was purchased a year ago. It has no serial number. Any time I call in for support, I get a message that it has moved online. When I go online, there is no way to get support without a serial...
  8. warranty

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    warranty: can i get microsoft extended warranty anytime befor the regular 1 yr warranty is over https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/warranty/8e51106d-a53e-41a4-896c-a0ce283a2753"
  9. Warranty

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Warranty: does installing a new OS will avoid the warranty of my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/warranty/d12dc925-75e8-4795-85b4-574a71dea071
  10. Microsoft Complete Warranty Support Number???

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Complete Warranty Support Number???: Hi there. Can anyone please provide me with a Canadian contact number to contact Microsoft's warranty people? I have an HP laptop that was purchased at the Microsoft Store along with their Microsoft Complete extended 2 year warranty. I have a few questions with regards...