Windows 10: Windows 10 pro was activated and now it's not after a reset.

Discus and support Windows 10 pro was activated and now it's not after a reset. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I recently upgraded from 7 to 10 pro. When I initially installed windows 10 pro mid installation I had a power outage I couldnt connect to the internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nightman66, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Windows 10 pro was activated and now it's not after a reset.

I recently upgraded from 7 to 10 pro. When I initially installed windows 10 pro mid installation I had a power outage I couldnt connect to the internet and I suspect had a corrupt driver/clear failed installation. So I did a reset. This bought me back to square one and all was fine until today I noticed windows said it was no longer activated. The key I used is now not working and I even went out of my way to buy another key which is not working either. I dont expect it to considering I have my device tied to my outlook account and the first key I used. The error I get when I attempt to activate is 0xc000022 I am hoping windows services are just down in my region but I grow worried... any help?

submitted by /u/nightman66
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/nightman66, Nov 3, 2019

2. Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Nov 3, 2019
  3. Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

Download Windows 10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 3, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 pro was activated and now it's not after a reset.

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Nov 3, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 pro was activated and now it's not after a reset.

1. Windows 10 pro was activated and now it's not after a reset. - Similar Threads - pro was activated

2. windows 10 Activation after reset

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 Activation after reset: I am currently using windows 10. I didn't activate windows 10. if I reset my computer will it ask to activate windows or will I be able to use it as before ?...
  3. Windows 10 pro isn't activated, activate windows now

Windows 10 pro isn't activated, activate windows now: About 3 years ago I got a laptop with windows 10 pro already on it as a gift. A few months ago a watermark saying "Windows isn't activated, activate windows now" popped up and is still saying I have a non-genuine version of windows 10 pro. When I go to settings > activation...
  4. Laptop will not activate after windows 10 pro reset

Laptop will not activate after windows 10 pro reset: Hi, I have a three thousand dollar laptop that I bought for my personal use. I had trouble installing an M.2 ssd and so I reset windows 10 pro keeping my files. I also upgraded the bios to the latest version. Now windows 10 pro will not activate no matter what I do....
  5. Windows 10 Pro --- "Windows isn't activated. Activate Windows now."

Windows 10 Pro --- "Windows isn't activated. Activate Windows now.": I recently purchased Windows 10 Pro through Microsoft. Since I installed it, I get this message: "Windows isn't activated. Activate now." I've re-installed it but get the same message. The Activation page shows a product ID and partial Product Key, but I cannot find the full...
  6. activation of Windows 10 pro after factory reset

activation of Windows 10 pro after factory reset: I reset my computer and I am getting a Windows 10 Pro activation code. the laptop had windows 7 and was upgraded, How do I get my windows 10 pro activated?...
  7. Unable to activate Windows 10 Pro after using "Reset this PC"

Unable to activate Windows 10 Pro after using "Reset this PC": Purchased a laptop in 2017 from Dell with Windows 10 Home. Upgraded to Pro in 2018 via the Microsoft Store and was happily running Windows 10 Pro until yesterday when I opted to use the "Reset this PC" option in settings to start from a clean slate. When I go to activate I...
  8. Resetting my Windows installed Windows 10 Pro, now I can't activate

Resetting my Windows installed Windows 10 Pro, now I can't activate: I reset my PC through the Recovery options in Windows settings yesterday. Everything seemed to go well, however, when my PC restarted it upgraded to Windows 10 Pro when I previously had Windows 10 Home Now I can't activate Windows and my PC is claiming my Windows 10...
  9. Windows 10 Activation After Reset

Windows 10 Activation After Reset: I am having trouble activating windows after a system reset after programs became unstable and unusable and reinstalling them did not work well. We have a digital license from the free upgrade on this computer and I had actually activated it a week ago after a reset and...
  10. Windows 10 pro activation after reset

Windows 10 pro activation after reset: Hello, I bought Lenovo yoga 460 on eBay. it was used before and his owner before selling it reseted windows. Now I'm trying to activate it but having some problems. First off all, when I'm going to activation page, it is blank. After some time it starts to show activation...