Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro - Wifi and Bluetooth disabled

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro - Wifi and Bluetooth disabled in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi! For some reason when I shut down my PC and turn it on again the "normal way" my wifi and bluetooth disable. Already tried re-enabling the adapters... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SmellsLikeNZT48, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Pro - Wifi and Bluetooth disabled

Hi! For some reason when I shut down my PC and turn it on again the "normal way" my wifi and bluetooth disable. Already tried re-enabling the adapters from the device manager but they appear greyed out and cannot do anything with them. Also tried a command I saw as the answer for someone else but that didn't work either. I found a workaround tho which is shutting down the PC, powering off the PSU, leave it like that for a minute or so and then turn it back on, it's the only way I can get the wifi and bluetooth adapters to work again. Does anyone know why this could be happening and if there's a permanent solution? It's not that bothering having to power off the PSU everytime I shut down the PC to go to sleep or whatever but this shouldn't be normal. I'm on desktop and my MOBO has the wifi and bluetooth adapters integrated (x570 Aorus Pro Wifi), Windows 10 Pro Version 1903.

:)

SmellsLikeNZT48, Oct 15, 2019
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Oct 15, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle | Networking | ASUS Global

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400 | Networking | ASUS Global

P4-630, Oct 15, 2019
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Windows 10 Pro - Wifi and Bluetooth disabled

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Oct 15, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro - Wifi and Bluetooth disabled

1. Windows 10 Pro - Wifi and Bluetooth disabled - Similar Threads - Pro Wifi Bluetooth

2. wifi disabled windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi disabled windows 10: For an unknown reason, I wasn't able to turn on the wifi on my laptop, even trying to turn it on going to settings/network/wifi and turn on, and at the bottom right part of the screen, when trying to turn it on, the icon got gray and wifi disabled.After uninstalling,...
  3. wifi disabled windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wifi disabled windows 10: For an unknown reason, I wasn't able to turn on the wifi on my laptop, even trying to turn it on going to settings/network/wifi and turn on, and at the bottom right part of the screen, when trying to turn it on, the icon got gray and wifi disabled.After uninstalling,...
  4. wifi disabled windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 10 No wifi or Bluetooth

Windows 10 No wifi or Bluetooth: My PC has no Bluetooth or Wi-Fi. When I try to connect Bluetooth there’s no button to turn it on. When I try to connect to a wifi network it shows no networks. At first I thought that Airplane mode was on so I went to check, but all signs to airplane mode even existing are...
  6. Windows 10 No wifi or Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 No wifi or Bluetooth: My PC has no Bluetooth or Wi-Fi. When I try to connect Bluetooth there’s no button to turn it on. When I try to connect to a wifi network it shows no networks. At first I thought that Airplane mode was on so I went to check, but all signs to airplane mode even existing are...
  7. Wifi and Bluetooth Adapter is disabled

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi and Bluetooth Adapter is disabled: I own an ASUS TUF FX505 DT. It has Realtek 8822CE Wireless LAN 802.11ac PCI-E NIC. The wifi problem is that it works fine for 2-3 mins and after that, it shows can't connect to the network if tried to turn off then turn on the wifi it doesn't show any wifi network. I have...
  8. Windows 10 20H Wifi and Bluetooth disabled after Sleepturned off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 20H Wifi and Bluetooth disabled after Sleepturned off: Everytime the computer returns from sleep the wifi is turned off as if the hardware switch is off but its not and turning the switch off and on again will bring the wireless back its a panasonic toughbook cf-31 intel centrino advanced N with up to date drivers. when comming...
  9. Win 10 pro WiFi disabled after sleep

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win 10 pro WiFi disabled after sleep: Laptop recently looses connection to WiFi after sleep or hibernate mode. Laptop is always in range to router. I’ve looked possible solutions with none to be effective. Any advice? This pretty frustrating. submitted by /u/ccerritos [link] [comments]...
  10. Windows 10 Bluetooth is disabled

Windows 10 Bluetooth is disabled: Last night bluetooth completely stopped working on my Dell XPS 15 9560. It does not allow me to turn it on anymore and according to the troubleshooter does not work on this computer (false). I've tried updating drivers and other methods, including going to services, manually...