Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro will no longer activate?

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro will no longer activate? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I had to reinstall Windows 10 Pro and it nows says that my licence key is no longer valid. Im not paying over £221 just to use the licence... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RxylnaT, Nov 8, 2018.

1. RxylnaT Win User

Windows 10 Pro will no longer activate?

Hello,

I had to reinstall Windows 10 Pro and it nows says that my licence key is no longer valid. Im not paying over £221 just to use the licence key. Thats just a money grabbing rip off. All i need is just a licence key can I just buy the licence key. There are some on Amazon but i wouldnt touch Amazon with a barge pole with software because its probably fake. So im either left with one option. Buy an OEM verson which is a lot cheaper or i am up s*** creak without a paddle.

This is an upgrade from downloading the Windows 10 Assistant from Windows 8.1 which comes with my Surface Pro 3...

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Thank,

Ioan

:)

RxylnaT, Nov 8, 2018

2. Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/windows10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 8, 2018
  4. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Pro will no longer activate? - Similar Threads - Pro longer activate

2. Windows 10 Pro has reset to Enterprise and no longer activating my windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro has reset to Enterprise and no longer activating my windows: Ive just reset my pc and chose to clean install via reset my pc after it was completed i noticed my windows 10 pro has become windows 10 enterprise ive tried many of times to activate windows but noticed that i have the key for pro attached to my email account via windows 7...
  3. My previously activated windows 11 pro suddenly no longer activated.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My previously activated windows 11 pro suddenly no longer activated.: My previously activated windows 11 pro suddenly no longer activated.Activation Error code: 0xC004F211There have been no changes in my system....
  4. My previously activated windows 11 pro suddenly no longer activated.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My previously activated windows 11 pro suddenly no longer activated.: My previously activated windows 11 pro suddenly no longer activated.Activation Error code: 0xC004F211There have been no changes in my system....
  5. Windows 10 pro upgrade failed, Windows 10 no longer activated

Windows 10 pro upgrade failed, Windows 10 no longer activated: I decided to upgrade from Windows 10 home to Windows 10 Pro. Bought it through the Microsoft Store, pressed the upgrade button. Says it failed. Try a few more times, nope. Follow Troubleshooting for the windows store, nothing. Come home from work today to find that my PC had...
  6. Windows 10 no longer activated

Windows 10 no longer activated: Hello, I bought an acer aspire laptop in September 2019, and have been using it without issue since then. However, after a recent update, the windows 10 activation seems to no longer be there. There is now a translucent "Activate Windows" notice in the bottom left of my...
  7. Windows 10 Pro Timeline no longer displaying all activity tiles

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Pro Timeline no longer displaying all activity tiles: Hello, I am having a problem with windows timeline not displaying every file that is opened. I.e. it will display the activity tile in Activity History for WordDocument1.docx but not WordDocument2.docx, even though the files are in the same directory. Similarity it will...
  8. Windows 10 no longer activates after upgrade from home to pro

Windows 10 no longer activates after upgrade from home to pro: Hi, I am writing in hope that somebody from Microsoft is able to help me with this. I have tried the regular support channels, and my experience has unfortunately been as bad as it gets. So the problem is that I upgraded my ~2 years old hp spectre laptop from Windows 10...
  9. Windows 10 no longer activated

Windows 10 no longer activated: Hi there, I recently purchased a (used) Dell PC running Windows 10 Pro. This has been working fine for the past 10 months. I recently upgraded the HD to a SSD, increased the RAM from 16 to 24GB, and upgraded the processor. I booted today to be told Windows needed to be...
  10. Windows 10 is no longer activated????

Windows 10 is no longer activated????: Here is my problem: I was given this computer (desktop) as a gift and everything worked just fine, I was able to use windows 10 features and customize my background without the little "Activate windows" thing at the bottom right corner. I don't know how long it's been there...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 pro no longer activated